1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Patch Notes

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by xLeax, Jan 2, 2019.

1. xLeax

xLeax User

Since we get a new Update on 29th , will there be Patchnotes anytime soon? Or it will be like every time, that we get the Notes a month after the Patch?

2. Palkah

Palkah User

And where exactly did you get the information that we get update on 29th?

Hax and Hybaa like this.
  3. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Ru does, we probably a bit later.

4. -V77-

-V77- User

yep, RU servers will get update at 29.01.2019. So i assume EU will get maximum 2weeks later. BUt its wird there is not even a sneakpeak from EU CM. So maybe even later.

5. xLeax

xLeax User

What eu cm u talk about? The one that dont even dare to show her Face in a Event Video? Or theres Any other?
    Btw how is Cadmus as Non Rus Player?

6. -V77-

-V77- User

Yes about this one haha :D
    Well at start is hard. I know how to read cyrlic, and im from Poland so i have similar words to them. Its easier to understand. Generally its much cheaper as for European player. Insteed of 50 tarots i can buy 125 tarots :p And 1 tarot is alsmost the same adena value as on core. So its simple math :) Prices of most items are smaller than Core. Online is much better. Leave core for cadmus was one of best decision i made and i regeat i did it so late :)

7. xLeax

xLeax User

how to get there to check the market?

8. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

9. -V77-

-V77- User

@TranpeGG indeed, because for us is cheaper there so it iss connected, its how market works :)
    @xLeax Just in 4game app change region to RU and you will be connecting to RU servers (you need separate client for RU servers

10. iCyxx

iCyxx User

Tell me how it's on RU, im thinking actually for doing the same as you xD

11. -V77-

-V77- User

Well its hard to tell in general.
    All depends what you expect from game. At that moment i focuseed at PvE (as for me even PvE is better here i much more enjoy it than on EU)
    As for PvP i cannot tell much, I play at Cadmus and when i came here There was Freedoms vs RoA. Atm RoA disbanded and only pvp is at Siege/DimSiege. I dont know abour PvP daily because im in PreClan of Freedoms - NoFear.

Life is more simple. There are few more parties in Party matching but not always more for exping, They are strongly focused at CPs. There are few 110 levels. Mostly archers. Many Dragon Weapons lvl 2, soon 3 because of event.

As for european player everything here for me is pretty cheap.
    Need to renember time is diffrente. There is 2h diffrence.

As i told all depends what you expect from game.
    Now i need go to work, Maybe after i would be more able to make a better post xD
    Best way to check is just to log there and check by yourself :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2019
  12. 21Sav

21Sav User

@v77 Being on the topic of better lives on RU, how you put cash in the game ? Cuz last i was looking at it there were no paypal, skrill etc.

13. -V77-

-V77- User

Directly from card. I edded my card and making payment from there. Funny thing is that o eu minimum is 1e donate. It means i cant donate for single vit item for 0.55e without oberpay. On ru minimum is like 10rub so i can almost all without overpay xd
    Freya packs are for 1250rub its like 16e.

14. zauliuz

zauliuz User

well, RU server is more live, and "cheaper" to play. but worst part there is if you don't understand their language - you are doomed. and from what i saw and heard, majority of them don't want or can't talk in EN.. so it's pretty hard to communicate..

15. -V77-

-V77- User

Thats 100% true. I know ru at very basic. I can read pretty good. I mostly underatand them. I cant speak. And it was very hard at start. Maybe 5% ppl there know english at communicate level. Rest dont know english at all. Or know like "do rapso". As i said im from polish so its pretty similar language so i have pretty easy. But for french or greek i think would be even harder than they think.

16. Robby

Robby User

and when shard was asking me who the f are you, you were denying that you are playing there LUL

17. -V77-

-V77- User

Many ppl asked me if i plan on ru and many ppl got the same answer like you. Because i was not sure if i will play there for long. Now i know i will play there so no need to say other words. For sure shard, good streamer and player will go to some core random to as for other core random.

18. Robby

Robby User

I see, gl over there. You pm'ed him asking about english speaking cps, so he asked me if theres anyone left from int guys, i told him the names of Lithuanians that were still playing there and speak quite ok english.end of story.

19. -V77-

-V77- User

No problem. Dont take this like an attack. Just more likly why he should care xd.
    Is someone will decide to come ru i always can help xd