1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

wait , what? repeat pls

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by NiNeTT, Jan 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goduole

goduole User

If selenia also go there it would be epic :D

2. Notic

Notic User

Defending from what lol? Just because hes making fun of Phantom like pretty much everybody else, he became a friend of syra? That's some cheap en propaganda right there
    Jan 17, 2019
    And how many times you did that to be anywhere close to be competent to question his facts?

3. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

lets say you are right and riordian is defending me ( wich i only see he is calling phantom pt bad ) will be that strange in this game?
    i mean if you think like that , even evilnation must have no ppl , starting from kengaa + mitsa who they got drama and flames a lot of times , and ending with avatar pt who was calling en scamers 4 months ago.

you must understand this is a game , this is not "im proud of be xxx " everyone will stay where they think they will rin more , you cant trust noone in this game and after that think that flames are part of the game , example:
    i can flame a lot en ppl , but that is not a problem if they pm me to ask something or to talk about something and we can talk like normal ppl.
    the funny is when ppl come to talk about brain cells or IQ ppl that only show they are still kids.
    you can try , you can flame me w/o insult ofc and later pm me in game for something , you will see a normal player :D

4. xLeax

xLeax User

First of all u need to stop be a fanboy, and then u will notice that even with a dragon bow or a flame thrower or a bazooka, if an solo archer will not wipe an party before they can get celestial/party ud in, hes dead meat, since kinda no defences except shirts + flare = save for 15-20 second, after those seconds an "solo" archer can be dropped very easy if the attacked party is not semi afk or something else, a nuker on the other hand has a shytload more of defences , even alone with shirt + crystal form + mana barrier + full mp from shirt + full mp from virgo

In other Words:

An Archer with Dragon Bow can do huge damage i agree, but that wont help throught cele/party ud > after max 250k dmg the archer will fall ( Or he Kite away in this time if he smart and has time for it )
    An nuker with Dragon Caster can do good Damage, can prolly survive through cele/party ud with lets see : 25k mp with mana barrier 5% dmg to mana = 500k dmg for one mana round, nuker usually has full mana + shirt +virgo = 3x 500k dmg to take more or less , thats 6x as much as the Archer could take ( if the archer has 250k cp/hp which is prolly very hard to get)

In other Words a Dragon Weapon is a Great Weapon for all, but an Archer alone with it will not be in god mode versus a normal played party ( if the archer ofc has party support hes more dangerous then the above mentioned nuker)

And if TDA wipe alone a party like Syras , then its their fault for not paying attention, not about game mechanics of archer beeing big bad wolf solo with good bow xD ( ofc it can happen if no celes/uds up) but otherwise i dont see this happen

All i see is TH or w/e is from them left trying to say that a Dragon Bow alone will make an Archer godmode just to find an excuse why they failed.

5. {IronV}

{IronV} User

i dont see any dragon bow here
    edit: but this doesnt change the fact that yull is very strong after all u need is rogue( and yull does it easier probably than othell) to break purge rotations then its easy for feoh

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  6. xLeax

xLeax User

and what u wanna show us here? That i was right about the nukers and shyt? Or just show off that u hit ur enemys 200k dmg ? Cuz this video proves perfectly what i was saying , nuker ******etly imortal with 123322 rebirths etc

7. {IronV}

{IronV} User

i say my pov about game ,but looks like everyone in this forum is fked up and cant discuss :D
    also feoh have survability but is limited its easy to call me immortal but i ld like to see u fighting vs so many stacked parties :p

8. xLeax

xLeax User

what id like is to see u fight vs so many stacked partys as a non feoh , u would kiss floor 15 times more i supose, nothing against u, but if u have such a endgame nuker u prolly have to admint im right about nukers beeing able to tank ******et high amount of damage

9. {IronV}

{IronV} User

u can tank but its all about calls on rebirths and position (tho i was positioning my self in a way to protect my party)
    ye i ld also like to play an equal end game yull like candypaint :p nothing better than being able to controll ur dmg and not 33% crt rate and combo based dps ))
    but in fact if a strong feoh has on his side and good roque then its all easier but in my case was not so much , hismom was hiting musa 70-100k on full skill or so, candy 70k on tiruz with master rage

10. xLeax

xLeax User

In burst dmg archer is better i agree on that . As i said above all u guys will get ur chances on bows prolly sooner or later

11. {IronV}

{IronV} User

too old for rerol :d

12. Notic

Notic User

Yuls getting cooldown nearly halved for aoe skills. Sell your feoh gear while you can

13. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

And what you wanna prove?
    Is not easier for all if you admit you are just bad?
    After that pvp we went vs serialkilla pt , and 2 feohs byktroll and me cant kill a simple yul like serialkilla , we won but we was not able to kill him untill we let his suports w/o buffs.
    Now a yul can tank a feoh easy , so mb instead of pay pay and pay you should practice how to play

14. xLeax

xLeax User

Ive seen ur way of fighting in the movie above , so u shouldnt be the one calling others bad :) U gank half ready pve partys with half the people afk ( wait someone stopped atk mobs, he must be RDY ) and u claim victory?
    Normal people wouldnt even bring a fraps of such *** cuz its just embarassing urself, but i guess u cant recognize that . Gl Dude or Girl or w/e u are

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2019
  15. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

you are from phantom party?
    explain us how someone spaming in global " we just used rose come to pvp " then you die and come here to spam not ready pt? xD

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2019
  16. xLeax

xLeax User

i give up , we have a saying here : Dont argue with idiots, they pull u down to their lvl and beat u with experience - u are one of the best examples i ever meet
    Peace out Lady and hf

17. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

lea: they was not ready , they afk bla bla
    syra: how they cant be ready if they was asking to us to go again?
    lea : i quit forum , imposible to argue

hahahaha epic ppl , see you again :19:

18. Notic

Notic User

Surprise suprise Avatar comes admits to RMTing from Dodge and all posts are deleted! Hail Innova for incredible work

19. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Innova made a free farm server for Dodge aka Tiat, what do you expect...

20. Naito

Naito User

Yeahh thats sad... I have seen it either, even consider making screen, but who cares ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.