1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

that summary about EURO community

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by PrideBrasil, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

Hi, good night/day/afternoon all,

in advance I would like to apologize for the long and tedious text and if i posted it on the wrong place, please move it to the right section.

This is an outburst, currently im very frustrated with the condition of our server and i really hope we can overcome some problems, i would also ask european players to think well about their attitudes, "you want everything but dont want to help with anything".

i dont know if i can spam in game that server is dead, if i cant, please some CM tell me and i ll stop it, even i thinking i have the right to express myself and i dont know why ppl get mad about it(maybe is because they paid alot roflmao) and i hope ppl dont enter this thread just to do what they always do "forum fight", i really want some answer with constructive criticism.

euro players are difficult, its getting harder and harder, this is why i dont play in clans(ppl dont like ppl that think for their own) but last few weeks i tried nakedforce, lots of cool ppl there, but the alliance its totally USELLES.

i wont event talk about the fact the some guy allied EN just to get a castle without even talk with nakedforces leader first.

everyone that knows me inside the game, knows that when i get bored i flame and troll, sometimes i hit the spot(the point when u flame/troll), its ok, u fight, curse each other and it ends(a big hug to all pavel loop macro owners).

but some ppl think they are better and that they own others just because ppl decide to play in his/her clan/ally. Its very difficult to play in the middle of littler ***** who think they rule people. now those people think that we are obliged to do what they want, when they want and if we think different of them then, it is because we have some mental problem.

Only on core i saw allies who didnt know the nickname of the allied clan leaders.

[​IMG]

im shocked that a person even thinks that this kind of child behavior will work with someone. "Do what i want u to do, otherwise i ll kick u out" kkkkkkkkkkkk that is hilarious and even if clan leader decides to kick me, im really ok with it roflmao!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ppl are terrify about lose their euros when they think core can be shutdown, relax ppl, i m only one guy flaming hard, nothing ll happen, we lost some players this is true but the server is SAFE.

I hope that innova design new communication strategies with ncsoft kr so they can improve our game experience (i spent some euro on core too, i dont want to lose it and i still need to grind some levels to kick big EN donnors buts).

ps1: innova staff, can we please have the prices close to what RUoff have??? it ll help alot the poor guyz like me and i think this wont affect the number of purchases made by the rich guys.

ps2: a really great console.

ps3: is there a communication channel between players and staff, so we can discuss game changes/improvements?

ps4: another really great console, thx sony.

bb all, thx for ur time.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2019
    BadJoe likes this.
  2. Notic

Notic User

Can we please close thread of this troll and attention hoe?

3. peking

peking User

walls of tears here.
    this forum was way better before you find it. i hope soon we will go back there.

4. SyPyx

SyPyx User

Lets gou boyz , mass report of this pride guy pls .

5. Oscar

Oscar User

facts are, whoever still play on garbage EU servers is in denial, there are maybe 100 active people on pvp/oly and rest are shops/macros, so it doesn't surprise me they get upset seeing "DEAD SERVER" cuz sooner or later even that leftovers will leave.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2019
    PrideBrasil likes this.
  6. Notic

Notic User

Crawl back to your private server hole where you come from. Why are you even here if its so garbage and dead?

7. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Core too expensive plus most of EU donators play in NCWest. :3376:RiP:3376:

PrideBrasil likes this.
  8. Naito

Naito User

The problem with alliance is that on siege zone you can do aoe dmg to your alliance, so can't really play as alliance on siege, other problem is that even if you play as alliance and get a castle, the castle belongs only to 1 clan, it supposed to belongs to alliance, not just 1 clan.

Also i agree game is dead, l2store is too expensive and too op.

PrideBrasil likes this.
  9. Oscar

Oscar User

because forum is not the game, and you are one of these who i mentioned getting upset. Sadly you can't expect everyone to be mentally ill and keep enjoying getting milked (to dont use other words), so numbers will continue to go downhill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.