1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Tricker Yul new here

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Tezael92, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Tezael92

Tezael92 User

Hi. I am wondering about to start play as Tricker. What should i know from the begining? Save some old Skills? What abilities points are best? What SA in weapon? Bow or Crossbow? If it’s possible to exp until 99 in medium gear etc? How useful is this class and if the begging is hard if it will pay off later? Thanks

2. Notic

Notic User

Real target afaik is the only skill to consider to keep. Go crossbow, bow when you can get over enchanted, cant remember the real numbers but I think around +10-12 bow starts to be better. Its easy until 99, the whole content now is mainly 101+ though. Game and class is expensive, prepare to invest a lot of euros or find a good cp or box at least 5 accounts.

3. BoscoMagico

BoscoMagico User

I think you are wrong in this part "Game and class is expensive, prepare to invest a lot of euros" Correct i think is " you dont have that much money to make good yul " idk now price in game but i think you can start think about yul if you have 500b+ adena in wh and i even dont count pwr lvl price till atleast 106 gl :)

4. Tezael92

Tezael92 User

What do you think I should have a lot Euro?:) Can You tell me what its worth to buy from l2Store for Tricker or To buy and make Adena in game?

5. BoscoMagico

BoscoMagico User

Mostly if you have eu then you dont ask that question :D mostly you need just adena becouse you need end game gear... brooch atleast 4 of them lvl 6, set coc belt, epic jewel ,skill +20,bow 13+++, charizma agathions, you dont make any dmg till you not get rly rly nice items.. and you can use "search in forum" there is not bad tutorial and alot comments. ;)

6. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Keep real target, keep old fast attack for xbow, use xbow. You get 15% p attack when you use xbow, so the p attack difference is minimum while you easy keep 1500+ attack speed, wich is one of the best stuff in an archer.

7. Tezael92

Tezael92 User

OK :D Thanks to all of you for help

8. Aidan Little

Aidan Little User

I should have a lot Euro?

9. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

To play here? Yes.