1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Extreme Frintezza, How To?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Yulaa, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Yulaa

Yulaa User

Hello.

Long time player, long time lurker, second time poster here.

Me and my CP are farming normal (lv85) Frintezza for years now. We do this very effectively with 14 characters with Wynns and Titans are core damage (stacked with SoS, BR, CW etc.). Now in the latest update (Etina's Fate) Extreme Frintezza been introduced and we have yet to be successful on it.

We have done two attempts. Our first attempt was completely a 'Leroy Jenkins' way of doing it. Just going in and trying to pump as much damage as possible in as little time manageable. We got wiped with just 20% HP left on the final stage of Halisha.

Our second attempt was even more random, but packing more higher damage/level damage dealers. Yet we faced the same result. Being completely wiped in the final stage with 50% HP left on Halisha.

I have tried to find information on YouTube. Which is very hard to find. There are videos up from Dragon Weapon parties killing it in less then a minute and also videos up from 30-40min runs which are in Spanish chat over TS which don't really give more info.

My questions are easy:

1. What are the circles about? Are they like the Istina instance, every different circle having a different effect? I am asking this because I have seen mana being drained quiet rapidly in various ways which I think are the circles.

2. What to do with those minions that spawn? Is it a matter of pulling all minions to Halisha and just try to kill it with AoE? And what about the special minions (the ones with the red titles) that seem to be real Raid Minions? You have to kill them, and if so; why?

3. Any other tip or hint for killing Frintezza?

(Tips for Extreme Spezion (104) and Extreme Freya (104) also welcome)

2. Cordana

Cordana User

Its no so hard we do this like that 3 weeks after update

with 1 Dagger 1 Archer 1 Evi and 4 feoh's ( everyone 105-106 few greaters and 1 brooch br ) it takes maybe 30-40 minutes at Final stage you need to run away from circles they hit a lot, thats all

Freya is much easier, you just need to remeber about Frozen Cores on Blizzard if you run away of them you can just soe one by one take new and reenter

Spezion we cant manage to kill with so much feohs during one shield off so we gave up

Yulaa likes this.
  3. Yulaa

Yulaa User

Extreme Spezion is the one we DID kill on first attempt, but all 3 attempts afterwards we failed. What we did or did not do wrong on 3 other attempts; I don't know.