1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

The community needs a hero!

Discussion in 'Important information' started by Artchem, Feb 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Artchem

Artchem Community manager

[​IMG]

Hi, cowboys!

I’m Community Manager Artchem and I’m looking for heroes of wonderful L2 community for the volunteer team on Facebook Pages - Lineage 2 Europe and Lineage 2 Classic Europe.

What do you have to do in order to be a good volunteer?
    • You can speak and write English very well.
    Because you somehow have to communicate with me, L2 players and other volunteers.

• Your native language is one of them: Polish, Portuguese or Greek.
    You will support communications with players, who writes in your native language. Also, you will have to translate short page’s posts in your language without grammatical mistakes.

• You are an active player of L2 on our servers (Skelth, Tiat or Core). You know game and forum rules.
    Everyday people will write to you “ where can I download l2?”, “I don’t know what to choose EE or SE”, “How to level up?”, “I can’t login”, “How to reach GM” and so on. You will not be able to answer the questions, if you don’t have basic knowledge of Lineage 2.

• You are 16+. And you are polite, fair and communicative person.
    Sometimes you have to be moderator - keep order and punish the violators. That’s why I want to see guys in my volunteer team, who understand the word “responsibility”.

Volunteer’s mission:
    To make platform of Facebook easier, better and more comfortable for communication between European L2 players.

Volunteer’s tasks:
    • Maintaining the dialogue with users in the comments,
    • Creating and sustaining a friendly atmosphere,
    • Assisting users, who isn’t good at English
    • Translation of feed’s short posts (once or twice a day) in language, which is volunteer’s native language.
    • Responding to users’ questions via group private messages.
    • Searching or creating entertainment and training contents.
    • Keeping order and punishing the violators.
    The community needs a hero! Are you ready to help inhabitants of Elmoreden? Fill out the application in the comments on Facebook:
    1. What’s your name and how old are you?
    2. Where are you from? What’s your native language?
    3. Link to the forum’s profile.
    4. Write your nickname, lvl, class and server.
    5. How long do you play L2?
    6. Have you ever been banned (or ban chat) in the game or our forum? How many times? What was the reason for ban?
    7. Have you ever been moderator anywhere?
    8. What’s your nickname in discord?
    9. How much time a week or day are you ready to devote to the page?
    If I’m interested in your application, I will contact you. Please, check, that your private messages are opened.

Posts off topic will be removed.
    Do you have questions? PM me.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.