1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lineage 2 Core Siege 17/2/19 By FaelynFaeryDaey

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by PowPow, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PowPow

PowPow Banned

Hello everyone, i bring the video from last siege, during video, there 60 sec where screen is black cause failure frapsed.

i hope u get fun!

Wp & hF

Jetsway likes this.
  2. Bonasky

Bonasky User

So many ppl on servidor's siege

golemka likes this.
  3. peking

peking User

the best part when omnislash wrote "w/o pom cant get ppl down". so maybe next time change to iss, give pom to others and than be useful.:Thumbsup:

and i loved that lag or freeze part in that too.

4. Rnika

Rnika User

Its funny when on party chat you can read "destroi ******s" in the same time you have omnislash in party. That means selfdestruct?

Its siege or 7v7?

5. PowPow

PowPow Banned

@Rnika nothing new from you, another day more in the office

6. 21Sav

21Sav User

You saw him asking for sonatas ? This video made my day lelelel

7. peking

peking User

saw just asking for rebuff.. but well thats not bad neither.:Thumbsup:

8. {IronV}

{IronV} User

'go destroy ******s' smne feels strong xd

9. PowPow

PowPow Banned

********************************* xdddd ********************XDDDDDDDDD ************************ :D

10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

heh.. material for chatban. ))) those yellow/red/orange crest peoples from 1st min of video is so sensitive to adjectives used to describe them.

11. PowPow

PowPow Banned

Yeah, the question is than they are splited in different clans coz they made drama, cried and changed setup for pve, is funny listen ppl saying ******** when come got owned and after get mad and go to other game to leave his frustration.

So is normal, when ppl who feel god (but in real was/is/will be ****), how before ppl who he could kill from 1 hit only pressing 1 key from keyboard, now cant and start to make excuses and blablabla, that same ppl who before was allday asking 7vs7 and now? what say now?

btw, if we count fast so, orthus cp, rio cp, culiados cp, nightmare cp, itokio cp, verb cp, byktroll cp, selenia cp, imamalika cp, just count 9 cp really fast w/o search more, so there ppl, but the question is than they are a big ego bettwen them.

So the excuse where dont there ppl is lie, and ofc w/o remember clanes like DDZ, TEAM, ect ect where there alot ppl.

Ah and other situation where say ppl got boring and leave! LIEEEEE!, ppl dont got boring, just got SMASH!!!! only was a change of chrome, Avatar CP and .

They cant win easy like before, and then they started the "cash out".

So in resume, there ppl, but the ego and the dramas make hard regrouping them.

QuickHP likes this.
  12. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

WOW...

{IronV} likes this.
  13. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

@PowPow people might have big ego, but you have big delusion, btw @Bonasky said siege didn't have people and not the server in general but you poured your heart out xD you ok there buddy?

14. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

HAHAHAHAHA my god , thats so epic
    i dont wanted to post here cos you will spam your nosense hate etc but well.
    check your video , what you see?
    1 party who play randomly , no assist , no move together , just kill cos of items , items that was made by making ppl quit and then ... magic D:
    you can have all gear you want but that wont change the reality you are just bad.

what you win now? you want say you win rio cp? ok , 7 vs 5 where banisaurus and markhunt are not so good.
    you win verb cp? wow you win vs 1 sorcer with valakas caster as only dd
    you win vs anakiny pt? wow they just started to reroll
    you win team? mm as i see you used 4 brooch and sanis still alive xD
    thats only on the video
    out of the video what you want say? lets say you win me? can be but why? cos you are better? or cos sasha and captive take all gear from 3 persons who left server?
    after 6 years playing this server , when almost all ppl stoped to "donate" you guys donating more and more and more , now enjoy it xD

bad but with full gear thats the tipical example of lineage 2 atm the only good member on pvp you had was obli and now he is on team xD

thats your game , enjoy it xD

15. PowPow

PowPow Banned

@TranpeGG "Ppl in server" and "siege" is same, coz in Lineage2 ppl play for go to the siege, allways the siege was the barometer from server. So in this case, he was doing reference to low ppl in server and it inst correct.

But what u say of heart or wat ? just for say the reality?, or mby u are alluded?

16. Padj1l

Padj1l User

So he is right no ? There is indeed barely anyone on siege your vid shows it well, hence on server, as you said.

Leckter likes this.
  17. PowPow

PowPow Banned

And with all your!!! the most example of a handless frustrated and mad!!

he was detained trying keep his frustration but finally he cant!! the best toxic, bad, lamer, such player in Core come to shooting up KaKa, hahah

This guy who upload a video fighting vs notbrad claiming victory when they werent full and proper setup pvp, the same with kengaa party.

That guy who love gank at ppl with full boost while they are doing pve and after PR, as with Phatom CP.

That guy who fighted vs us and only uploaded a bit part and very very edited when the most times we smash them, or i remember u that epic 30 sec where Thetruth smashed u full party in Elven and i said you "go and upload that material aswell with the rest that u uploaded", remember?

hahaha and that videos where is put the title "7 vs 21" where all see he is fighting vs less 9 ppl and bad organized, just next day if not remember bad, verb upload a video smashing hard them, and that specialty what have this guy in count more ppl from his pvp. hahahah

That guy who make drama with all ppl online and nobody want play with him coz is a really toxic player, and now he is trying go such obli for than he go with them... hahahah, saying than he is the only good hahahah, the same he said from nayala, sasha, and all ppl (including OZONO!) he is interested for add his cp, so n1ce try, and keep trying. Stop to try fishing our ppl.

So aswell talk about donation when he spended more 10k euros during all this time for himself and his kokaburra.

And the best all, he call ppl noob and bad hahah omg ! but u are seen u party? ur members? u are seen u gameplay? where allways were the Last cp in TH when they did pvp, allways in the back from all waiting to rio and ortrus did hard work and after when EN partys spend all Uds, his cp full boost start to hit ppl.. , never did front line, never win a pvp for his cp.

And there is the video, yourself can checked it.

So stop to say trashtalk and start to do autocritic and think what are u doing bad, when ppl wont play with u.

QuickHP likes this.
  18. Notic

Notic User

I think server in general is doing ok, sieges are dead because for most people there is no point to go sieges since EN out of boredom is all over all castles. Before when EN was busy fighting TH in 1 castle, other clans could have fun too. Now EN is bored to death so they go to random castles looking for pvp with undergeared and underleveled people.

You sit in the strongest and the biggest clan on the server by miles from anyone else, yet you blame everyone else for no pvp on server?

Here is a tip, why don't your and some other 1-2 good cps join some other clan and have some fun pvp with everyone including EN for the sake of content?

P.s. I also agree that people are stupid with their big egos instead of just having fun but that applies to both sides

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  19. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

Why every time this Notic guy types i get strong vibes to this
    [​IMG]

20. Notic

Notic User

I think it is more linked to your own posts which are nothing else but a pile of junk :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.