1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lineage 2 Core Siege 17/2/19 By FaelynFaeryDaey

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by PowPow, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

You have no clue what is going on in server, only clue you have was how much euros you made by investing some during claws event and yet you keep spamming here how server can be more fun. What did you do with all those adenas? Maybe GMs should check adena moved from your character to others, they'll be amazed with what they find.
    Here you got your monthly dose of attention, brb preparing for new update.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    QuickHP likes this.
  2. PowPow

PowPow Banned

this inst a question to feel stronger or not, the question is than there not pvp coz they wont, so atm there enough geared ppl for do really good pvps, but like a said before, they are fighted bettwen them about scam cwh.

So i allways uploaded videos, just check my channel so, i not upload videos for feel strong, if not coz i like, question than for example other ppl who come here to give us lesson from how to play atm i didnt watch it.

3. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

why i should ne frustrated? xD

where did i claim victory? ppl is never on proper set up D:

not in elven doing pve , 6 vs 7 mb you dont have proper set up xD

can you you us any video of any proper pvp you and your allmighty group did?

too much tears i start thinking you dont like me xDDDD

whats with my cp? my cp is new , they dont have gear and we are not hurry to do it , cos nothing to do on server.

never in front line , ok what you understand for "first line" on last mass pvp this server had , iron was vs arri pt that was always on the back of th cc , mb you thought that was first line cos you always was coming from town xD

about the rest , im ehre since first day playing with and vs the best players this server had and always on first line of pvp , i had fun , a lot of fun , now seems is your time , so enjoy your time with 7 vs 6 in prime time of siege day :112:

4. Notic

Notic User

Only if you tell how much euro EN made in Ramona;) Anyways instead of focusing on other people business and adena and personal insults, have a at least single constructive post about what you or others can do to have more fun in game, but that would be too much to expect from you:)

5. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

It's not an insult, a person who is logging in the game only to be able to put bread on his table should neither have a say on servers health, nor give suggestions how people will improve how much fun they have. If you want fun in the server next time you make 2-3T adena from an event invest them on a character and join the losing side instead of buying rice.

QuickHP likes this.
  6. Notic

Notic User

You are right, but would you rather let other people dictate the game for you or you create the fun for yourself? I mean, if others for some reason join same clan and start to dominate server there is nothing stopping you to get back to EN to match them.
    Feb 21, 2019
    Again, nothing more just a pile of junk and personal insults:)

7. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

TheTruth hurts.

8. PowPow

PowPow Banned

Alejandro "Syro" , u know what is the better in all this forever and ever? So, here all people meet at all peole, and all know who is who, and what happened during all this time, u only should to see what is u situation in the present and the future coz i see it black black.

U cant lie more at ppl coz all know who is Syro and practically all the doors is closed for you.

9. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

@PowPow if you know all those geared people you should gather them, make a new side and live your PvP dream. The rest of us are just trying to keep up with the PvE aspect of the game let alone PvP.

10. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

1 post and back to the nosense hate and spam xD

11. peking

peking User

well, sorry to burst your bubble and i dont want to defend anyone.. but hax/iron said they go first, for them they use all ***, than come all of the clan. just for the record. believe it or not, kinda ask anyone from who were in TH that time.

and the server is empty bro, accept it, where a top clan with 39ppl in cc for siege.. is it an alive server? i doubt.

12. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

You guys seem confused, let me school you on 2k19 Lineage 2. The activity of a server has nothing to do with the amount PvP. L2 Store sales and the number of AFK macro users shows how active a server is. You're welcome:Thumbsup:

13. peking

peking User

why ppl writing 2k19 instead of 2019 when its both way 4 number/letter. i will never understand this thing i guess.

now, at double exp "tons" of ppl macro afk at sos/elven. but after most of the ppl will out from there like before.

14. Notic

Notic User

out where? From the game?

15. Robby

Robby User

And yet there's Dodge :Roflmao::Roflmao:

{IronV} and Notic like this.
  16. PowPow

PowPow Banned

Sry but i dont need make that, so i m in EN like 3 year ago, and i lived good and really bad momemt when the most ppl left the ship,(time when TH won, and remember that epic summer where only were 3 cp) my cp was of the few who keep it, so now EN win, and arent our problems if the other side wont create a new clan, so they will know, while more time pass, better for us.

New update is coming and guess who gonna farm it?

17. Notic

Notic User

If you know so much truth tell us how much adena Avatar bought from Dodge and what Dodge buys with all the rmt euros he makes:)

18. Padj1l

Padj1l User

What you should worry about is what you gonna do with those items you farmed !

19. Notic

Notic User

Kill TEAM of course

20. PowPow

PowPow Banned

No problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.