1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

New Player - Need Advice

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Bermuda1, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Bermuda1

Bermuda1 User

Hey Guys,

Just a few questions about what would be the best option for me. I've leveled a Iss Dancer to 94 and enjoyed it so far, its a fun class and all the buffs are amazing, however, I notice that's its starting to get much harder to level and there aren't that many parties around.

My question is, am I better off re-rolling to a mage/dd class and keep iss as buff box?

Also, is ISS dancer a good buffer for feoh?

Thanks

2. Notic

Notic User

The game mainly revolves at 101+++ now as there are very few new players coming in. Stick to your iss, life will be easier than playing a dd. Iss, tank and heal are the most looked for classes. You can also make dual tank which uses identical gear/skills and also very easy to find parties. Play iss until you can get good armor since iss is more forgiving and requires less items just to buff/debuff in party. Your iss is good for physical DDs because of lv. 2 warrior, but you should not worry too much since with the next update they will merge all harmonies into 1. Or at any point you can change it for 7 Eur. Buy pa if you can afford, I would still recommend making 2nd with tyrr titan or evis, just so you can at least run kartias duo and do some other farming (i.e. exhalted quest and such)