1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Question for 4game and a sugestion!

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by D4rkFaCez, Feb 20, 2019.

1. D4rkFaCez

D4rkFaCez User

What u think about earn some money for years? its simple! make a new server whit fafurion chronicle and put no l2 store itens to sell! money free server pay to play like classic! i know more than 50 friends that are looking for server like this "fresh start , new chronicle and no tarot+broches+money eater! we all can pay to play in a server in this model and for sure some others that plays in private ones come! i can spend $20 to play in server whit no pay to win new chronicle ! if u have l2store put xp runes / extra passes and cosmetics ! u can have more than 3k people for sure at launch... the new chronicle is way better but the pay to win kill the game!
    think about it!

wait for response! thank you!

2. D4rkFaCez

D4rkFaCez User

thats why new people dont come to pay to win servers ! guys like this kill the game!

3. Hybaa

Hybaa User

Its no so simple..
    Broches,sayha,agathions,circlets(enchants),eods, enchants( ancient,destruction) , rec for abu talismans and tons more items are important and only from l2store.
    And ofc pvp,pve weapon stones, how You want kill dragon 119 lvl without pve weapons

4. Rnika

Rnika User

1)
    In new update he will do no dmg to valakas while vlalakas is 118 lvl and every top clan at ru servers had a problem to kill it.

2)
    Not guy like him but ncwest makieng stupid dmg formulas, op items and letting ppl obtain gear like this so fast.

This guy has nothing to do it he just play game and spend oney on it because ts his money and how much he wan tto paid its not your or anyone bussines.

5. D4rkFaCez

D4rkFaCez User

make a ingame content for this!
    Feb 20, 2019

Sure! i dont did to close cronos or other existent servers or change the actual gameplay for those i wanna a new one in new method i know so many people that wanna something like that... i just make the guys as exemple for why new people dont wanna start play on old ones!
    Its obvious the people keep playing in this ones have no problem about that!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  6. Notic

Notic User

New people don't come because they have no idea how to play the official game and noone wants to invest time no has patience. Put it this way, the same people that cry about op items will still cry even if there is no l2store, because there will be people grinding hard and getting pvp/pve +++ gear and epic jewels and 1 shoot casuals the same way they do now. Top clans will control top raids, which means no other people will ever get epic jewels or ++/pvp/pve gear. While l2 store does make game less compelling but to think that this game would be vastly different is an illusion.

7. D4rkFaCez

D4rkFaCez User

i accept our point of view but i know many people have same point as mine!

8. Notic

Notic User

You just said you would like it but without any arguments why do you think server will be better this way

9. Jintxa

Jintxa User

I am completely in favor of that new server +1

10. D4rkFaCez

D4rkFaCez User

its the same as classic experience whitout the suffer of classic and way more dinamic whit new chronicle gameplay and i make it exemple the fail that is the tiat server... people dont wanna new server whit same policy of core because they know by experience of ramona in the end of this they will merge because the people already expend money on core dont wanna expend money again in new adventure that will be merge in 1 or 2 years max... in case of tiat i think they will merge in less than 1 year... if tiat is open in this policy i suggested im sure its a sucess!

11. Notic

Notic User

It will be better in short term up to 1 year, in long term the general situation will be exactly the same as core - top people fighting among themselves and others grinding and crying that they cannot pvp:). This whole new server idea sounds good only because there could be a lot of people starting at the same point and no catching up to do at the beginning. Look at Tiat at the beginning, I think within 2 weeks 1 or 2 CPs were farming all raids up to 98, which means they will be in full r95+6/8 sets in a month with enchanted weapons, while you still run in Paulina. And it will get even worse with time. In reality you just want a server to play for 3-6 months while everyone is more or less equal and fighting each other in Paulinas and then quit because other people will be farming more and harder

12. -V77-

-V77- User

Fafurion without l2store will be not playable at all. Content in game is designed to use items like brooch. If not brooch and not dragon chests RU servers would never be able to kill any dragon in next 3years or more. Abundance brooches sayha all this items help you to farm or standup actual content of game. Without this items you would still farm atelia with set 8 and wepon max 10 without diamonds ruby redcateye/saphire bleucateye.

Raidbosses would be impossible to kill without l2store items. Or you have to bring 200 ppl group. Dragons 118 lvl gl. New zones farm also would be empty.

Like it or not but its true