1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Exchanging r99->r110

Discussion in 'Activity' started by iBane, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Arbogast

Arbogast User

Hello,

is is possible to exchange even higher than +10 pve/pvp weapons to r110?
    from patchnotes it looks like you can exchange only +10 weapons to +8 krishna

and anyone knows if r110 grade penalty is deleted at Prelude to war?

2. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Yes and yes, Aden blacksmith Ferris.

3. iCyxx

iCyxx User

We know when prelude of war come ?

4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

The +10 to +8 thing is that you lose 2 enchant lvl's. Fadlan exchanged his +20 helios dual daggers to +18 krisha dual daggers:

5. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

If we are lucky like Japan we get it 2.5 months after Fafurion, if not we wait longer.

6. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

ok, so after added this ninja patch version, we still lose enchants on core???

cos, here is the deal: we suppose do remove the pve/pvp stone before trade, HERE WE CANT TRADE IF THE WEAPON ISNT WITH THE STONE. so we still lose the enchants?

same goes with the set, where we have to have a Lv6 pvp/pve in order to upgrade. so they demand we adena/time sink on this **** and they ll still get one enchant from our armor?

btw good job not adding nothing from the update to europe version. Naruto must be proud of innova staff. even the gloves/bots/helmet exchange from light to heavy or robe or vice versa u guyz didnt delivery, a hell of a job....

the quality of the job performed by this staff is soooo great that i broken a r95+17 thrower and a pvp+10 thrower 72 days ago since there was no diff if i have it or not cos i couldnt do anything with it, not sell it, not use it to farm. i took 72 days break from the game and the server is in worst shape now then back then.

i know why i keep coming back, its because i m addicted, but i dont need to inform u that ur server is drying. soon even i, ll move to classic ncwest.

ps: support service is garbage here, these employees do not know the basics of having/working a business: THE CUSTOMER ARE ALWAYS RIGHT! HAPPY CUSTOMER, HAPPY COMPANY! I would like to know what innova's contracting criterion is, because it is leaving a lot to be desired.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  7. SyPyx

SyPyx User

Only reasons servers are in worse condition is coze you are back .

21Sav and Leckter like this.
  8. peking

peking User

so you are like dirtyspot or whatever it called... qqing about cant sell anything on this dead server, but he still around. f*** logic, right?
    crystallize all your gear or send it to me and gl hf and ncwest classic.
    :30:

9. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

i already know and said what is my problem, "addicted". ur post adds nothing to the issue.

nice try beggar.

10. Notic

Notic User

Problem is you try to compare EU to Korea, which never was the case nor it will ever be. Even Japan and Taiwan gets different versions, so why do you feel so privileged to have it here? It's a business model that's been around before you were even knew about this game.

You could not sell your items because you're greedy and do not want to take lower profit/loss on items that depreciate in value over time like its normal everywhere. Glad you broke it, now you can spend more eur to support server:)

11. peking

peking User

this.

btw, beggar, when i said "send it or bb". ye, top begging here.
    noone will miss you, hf at ncwest dude.

12. PrideBrasil

PrideBrasil User

man i m the only one who sell cheap on this server......wtf u talking about, u even bought enchant stones from me once.

i wont even spend time on "t's a business model that's been around before you were even knew about this game" roflmao, these clueless dudes.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  13. goduole

goduole User

I wondered where he was all those days xD hi mrqq :D

14. OrderStar

OrderStar User

Can u swap weapon 95 to 99?

15. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

If you are talking about exchanging your R95 to R99 via a NPC then no.