1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Core] FAFURION DRAGON (pve)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by QuickHP, Mar 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Players are so uncompetitive, unwilling to spend 16h/day in front of their pc or to spend 5keuros to fight. Rofl, if i had so much time to spend playing a game i would do it on a game that actually rewards skill, not only gear, at least i'll know if I lose it'll be because i got outplayed not because someone had a bigger wallet.
    Also don't forget that a game has to be fun !

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  2. Notic

Notic User

Seems like action shooters or moba styles games are more to your taste than any mmo out there. Then why play l2 and complain how bad it is?

3. Padj1l

Padj1l User

I actually just quit but i stil enjoy the forum. It just bugs me when i read that the game is fine and i's all the player's fault if server is dead, when clearly that's not the case.

Anxxonymous likes this.
  4. peking

peking User

welcome in the club:Thumbsup::)
    :81:

Padj1l likes this.
  5. Notic

Notic User

No one said the game is fine...There is no perfect game and that's the point. I love how people come and say there are plenty games much better than l2 but actually don't play them or haven't played other games for extensive period... It's like having a job you hate, but instead of looking for new one you just keep on whining how bad it is :)

6. Leckter

Leckter User

Mind exercise :
    And what if it's like having a job you like, but it's not perfect and you know it's not better elsewhere. So instead of looking for a new one you discuss and think about what could be done better.
    The game is not perfect. People discuss. All fine. While the content may be ligitimate, the form of your post is a nonsense.

7. Notic

Notic User

If you like it, you don't go around looking for flaws but enjoy it and do your best for yourself and the job.

8. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Well there are few diferences.
    First of all , yes game is dead even more than before with the update.
    Nothing new to do , nothing new to make you fight for it , instances not even worth to do them , nothing more than be macro afk xping.
    All of that its ok , game dont help + the amount of ppl spending ++$ for the items of the ppl quiting.
    But for me main problem is , ppl spent 6 months on sos macro 24h (nice xp much adena) for what? Even there are ppl 111 and they still on macro 24h near their enemies ( afk macro also).
    I only pay pa since 10 months cos i really see this is going nowhere but ppl still spending and loging for macro pve when l2 for pve is the worst game.

9. Notic

Notic User

But that's not the game's fault, is it?

10. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

both , game fault and players fault.
    game fault? do all you want for go nowhere w/o sense and w/o reward
    players fault? i will enjoy my corner

11. Leckter

Leckter User

How can you do your best if you don't know and took measures for those flaws ?!?!
    You either :
    A) live in an utopic non existing world.
    B) didn't have a long term job you liked maybe ?
    Or whatever else, I don't care to be honnest. But I could guess teamwork is not really your strength ?
    Nota : having slaves or being one is not teamwork :D

12. peking

peking User

i have no damn clue, why you defending so much this game. even you said this game is not fine...

perfect game doesnt exist, but more entertaining or more fun, for sure.
    maybe thats the reason while the winning side is playing 4nite, while afk macro here.

i played lot of games what was better than this, so what? even at wow you can have pve when u want, pvp when u want not like here. and the pve (at least instances where need tactics) way better than here. if you didnt played that for sure its just brainless pve, but it isnt.
    i saw what pvp have in this "real pvp game" around. must be top fun.

its like having a job, where once you had 2000 ppl around, and now only 200 most of them braindamaged and here are you too. you used to it to be here, but slowly you give up and leaving the sinking ship (lately like lot of ppl).
    innova just dont care and dont want to change anything here, accept it or "search a new job".

Summ1t likes this.
  13. Notic

Notic User

And I have no clue why everyone who cant or doesnt want to play this game blames the game? If you like summer don't go to Norway and complain how cold it is.

I accepted it and I am having fun with whatever I have, when times comes I move somewhere else, but I will not be sitting around forums crying like you how bad and unfair the game was to you. You should go and play the more entertaining games for you. I don't understand why did you even play this game if its so freaking bad? And do you ever think, that people like you, who spam forums about how bad the game is, are also the reason which discourages new players from coming? It's not white and black

14. PowPow

PowPow Banned

It's simple, who want to play this game, "play" who not so "dont play", but dont come here to cry and say bla bla bla trying to indoctrinate ur feelings to the others.

Here after 8 years, all know 100% how is Innova so, if u dont like it, so is very very very easy, "Leave and dont come here "forum" or "in game" more! AND .

15. iCyxx

iCyxx User

Go go new tales willk open soon xD

16. peking

peking User

maybe because they would like to play? just the game is not so entertaining/fun like what it was x year ago?! and they would like to got it back?
    yes its pointless, because nothing will change, but they can give a chance for it (its not a qq or crying anyway, just saying facts), and thats the reason why the forum is here, share opinion (maybe in wrong topic but still).
    or is it better to qq and cry about ppl, who saying game is a *** and server is dead?!

and new players.. yes, most of them will quit before 99 or 101, hf with them.:Thumbsup:

ps. i play the game what is more entertaining for me, thanks your concern.
    and yes, here i am, its a *** forum, i still can write what i want here, until the banhammer coming. bb
    :81:

17. Notic

Notic User

The only reason its less fun because less people playing it, because the game in essence has not changed much. People quit because: 1. they don't want to or don't have time or simply got bored after many years 2. They don't know how to make adena and some even don't try to make it, they just want to lvl up fast and expect adena to start falling from kartia or kamaloka.

Literally there was no moment in game where you could make alot of money fast and easy and no moment where average person could kill top person, unless you played some busted class like dagger in C2.

18. DeadZy

DeadZy User

The game hasn't changed enough !! Bro u are some rly delusional kid. The game changed a lot and it changed in the wrong direction - progression through money and huge gap between players. There are 8 classes in l2 and they cant even balance them. Some classes are in the trash for a lot of years. They cant even balance the in-class diversification for like ever! And all you got new is unnecessary imba items. A btw how many dragon weapons were farmed through pve and how many through event items for euros?
    Have fun with the next imba item - the "new" cloaks cuz they are comming.

19. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Dear users,

Back to topic please. It was supposed to be a discussion about this dragon Fufurion and all I'm seeing is about how the server/game turned in.

Best regards,

20. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

But the dragon fafurion is how the game turned in. So, they're on topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.