1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Core] FAFURION DRAGON (pve)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by QuickHP, Mar 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rnika

Rnika User

And what is problem with this ? Until there is no fight and agrssion what is problem to discuss about what players want? They still talking about game.

If i will go to a pub wit friend and i will speak about another party events, barman will come to me and tell "sorry go away here we dont speak about other events"

Or do i have change table every time i will speak on diffrent topics? No... so waht is problem untull discusion is on good level and there is no word fight?

Just to kep barman quiet
    Fafution is to eazy

2. 21Sav

21Sav User

What kind of moronic logic is this? What is going on here is spam and off topic, both against the rules. There is a general discussion thread for this.

3. yLogy

yLogy User

by "players fault" i didnt mean they dont have time to play 16h/day or buy L2store. I meant competition between players who are equally stacked.

Players doesnt wanna compete for spots, they prefer to make shady deals and farm in peace.

Clan politics are based on friendship instead of fighting.

This is not how this game is supposed to be played. PvE in this game can be really funny, but players prefer to lick and listen and stay friendly rather than keep fighting and be aggresive towards others.

Hax and NiNeTT like this.
  4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

once again, thx for l2store for putting EVERYTHING there, all epics, and other OP stuff what is supposed to be only for best of the bests, and not like now if you don't have +10 set and +16 weapon and at least blessed epics you wont be invited even for solo kartia party.

golemka likes this.
  5. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

@Notic 3-5b/Day oke. Means 400kk To 700kk per player per day. In 3 month you can maybe upgrade one piece of your set while big farmer/donor got at least twice more than you. Gap is too big. You can't expect fighting for fafurion Because of things like this.

Logy your way to define a clan is too much wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.