1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Why the PK issue is not good for anyone except RMT-ers

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by MaoMao, Mar 9, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bistabil

Bistabil User

How do you use this mechanics? I too would like to try it.

2. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Kill a pet so you get karma but not pk count, go next to the mobs that someone is hitting with AoE skills and try to time his AoE attacks with the cleaning of your karma, by Claiming Monster Collection rewards, while you have very low life.
    His damage would just kill you if you had karma, but if you clear the karma while an AoE attack is registered to damage you, the attacker gets pk. Do this enough times and then try to kill the guy, while he has karma, to make his items drop.
    Enjoy :Thumbsup:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
    BISTABIL likes this.
  3. Bistabil

Bistabil User

Sounds fun! I am noob so I need one last clarification. What do you mean by "claiming monster collection rewards"?

4. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

http://prntscr.com/mvmmo7
    First-star reward is available by killing one mob/boss from each kind in this list, and its enough to clear your karma.

5. MaoMao

MaoMao User

make a char 99, go in party to kill one of the mobs in bestiary or more of them do not claim reward, but wait to be red and ready to die, then claim it to get white while people cast already aoe.
    This is obviously how it was intended, so no problem with using it as it was put there by devs to encourage PvP and L2Store usage.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  6. goduole

goduole User

U think its that ez atm?:D

7. Bistabil

Bistabil User

Hm that requires fair amount of effort.
    Leveling is, I guess, easier part.
    Timing the usage of these rewards is on the other hand quite demanding and you don't have unlimited number of tries.

8. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i guess verb have a lot of activity now in game to protect all those macrobobs

9. MaoMao

MaoMao User

Since people scam TW (err, sorry, PvP it out of newbies), then, probably it is, they have tons of scrolls to level chars. It is doable by the rich people, I think this is why it is classed as "PvP" and "normal game mechanics".

10. goduole

goduole User

When u are on game macro is ez to catch, but catch it on mouse macro u need have much time :D

11. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

answer yourself .

2 years ago or something like that no macros on l2 and x5 ppl playing , now a lot of macros but we are less and less each day , macros are the problem , we are full of afk ppl doing nothing else than farm adena 24h for later sell it

12. MaoMao

MaoMao User

ithout
    As I said, remove macro, NP, then bots will be easier to tell apart.
    However, this has nothing to do with population, macro or no macro, as long as bots are banned and the field is leveled for everyone, will not influence things.
    The problem is when the GMs don't care and serve us this "normal game mechanics" mantra. It shows the lack of interest to newbies, lack of respect for everyone's intelligence and how much they care for the server population.
    Believe it or not, the decline started when the decision has been made to only cater for the big spenders. That is when small ones started to leave. It will be a server for the big 100 spenders and that is all. Whether they will like it without anyone to scam and PK using bugs, without newbies in TW to "PvP" with, we shall see, my hunch is they won't like it, but maybe I am wrong and Innova is right.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  13. neverx

neverx User

You just made the worst correlation i have ever witnessed in my entire life. Correlation doesnt mean causality. And killing people in twilight thats gross, jesus.

14. MaoMao

MaoMao User

Aaaaand... we can see the level of interest. Not only that no official posted here, that I didn't expect beyond the usual closing and banning, but they didn't even bother with that. Ban me and close or hide thread.
    I think they know the game is done and is not worth even this amount of interest.
    I am just curious, who are those people that use this "normal game mechanics" and how did they manage to "convince" the GMs that is a good thing, "PvP" and all? For almost every normal person with a brain, that is pure fantasy, I cannot believe this is really what they are thinking, so something else must be going on.

15. goduole

goduole User

They were using bots in that time lol :D this macro sistem 1 or 2 year here?r This week u realized not l2 store or op items in it, for few ppls, destroying server, the macros(they are exist in other servers with 10x our online u know xD ) so i go scam ppl to save the server(even newcomers with tw gear) lol xDd if u took other ppls gear they will not quit, they will start play by hands, ty yoga :D :D

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  16. rippie

rippie User

it is clearly not 'normal game mechanics' just look in your options->game play , set next-target to monster and you will get PK status if the other person times it right with this exploit.

17. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

GMs don't read the forum so if you wish to contact them directly, make a ticket or PM @Artchem. I've notified the Innova staff about this PK issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.