1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Looking for pk "mechanism"guide

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by CharlyO, Mar 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Notic

Notic User

Gz, you spent 10 hours gaming while he probably had a nice sleep or made some food, did some work, play with kids and his wife while he still achieved that in the game. Not to mention, while the boring stuff is on afk the time he spends in game actively can be spent whatever he likes doing in the game win - win. I think its clear who is having a better and more fun life:) Stick to wot and go cry on their forums.

MaoMao likes this.
  2. deetoox

deetoox User

too much grind to make lvl too much l2store items to have to be competitive ...

macro feature help make lvl help you farm some adena

but we have 2 types of macro users

1. sell farmed adena to other players for real money they dont care what lvl char they will have

2. they spend farmed adena to improve their char

type 2 players are most important for server

we cant have fun in game with RMTs

LaoCin and Notic like this.
  3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

majority of RMT players never leave town. just sit with lv1 buy/sell shops and doing their business
    and those who farming in pavels or refinery.. well, with 1b/day very good rmt farmers there :D

4. Notic

Notic User

It's mainly run by a few people (en and some russians surprise surprise) +some randoms getting the scraps and around 3-4b/day per hole + archaic top spot pulls 2-3b/day plus rings 1-1.5b/day (also farmed by RMTers with 50+ accounts)

5. iEmily

iEmily User

You wrote I am crying. Am I ? If you say that there will be no need to discuss you anything about this problem because You don't understand it clearly. Also You don't know my play style. I never played afk (if I didnt go wc or kitchen) . I don't like playing afk non-stop too. But you are still saying 24/7 afk play. You must understand problem. We don't say afk play is worth! We are trying to explain smt. Abusing a game mechanic to get other player items is not worth! This topic is not about 7/24hr macro play.

Also I can say congratz! you could be 109 lvl without afk macro play!

Ps: 85 posts , 1245 views and Still Community manager didn't reply anything about the topic... I hope Innova workers discusssing smt about that too.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

what rings?

7. Notic

Notic User

2 Big circle rooms in archaic

8. MaoMao

MaoMao User

IT IS NOT ABOUT MACRO AT ALL!!!

Zauliuz, Syra and their gang of enforcers are trying to make it about that, and apparently managed to fool the GMs into taking their side. There is a connection, agreed, it is much harder to trigger it on people who run macro while watching FULL-TIME or are playing manually (pushing buttons), at least not 4 times in a row, but, once, at least, it is certainly possible, however, this has nothing to do with the question whether it is an intended game feature to punish and/or chase away some "nonfactor" PvE players or not.

The bug works whether you are AFK or not, whether you are on macro or not. For example, I have such a bad eyesight that I can hardly read the chats and make the difference between orcs and dark elves, it is not inconceivable that I might miss the bug abusers, while playing MANUALLY! I am also constantly switching the view to target ranged mobs in the corners and pull, turning my back to the door is in the description of the tank job, should I stop AoE because of a "feature intended to punish PvE players"?

This is not about macro, it is about a bug, a "feature" which is clearly not working as intended, it is not how the devs planned it and it is OBVIOUSLY NOT normal game mechanics, a player which has monster in target in UI and targets only monsters is NOT supposed to suffer PK penalty, whether playing manually, on macro, AFK or not, no matter what abusers and GMs might claim.

This is clear as day, no amount of censorship, attempts to derail the topic, threats and bullying will suppress the facts.

senyn and TheDeathAngel like this.
  9. 21Sav

21Sav User

I believe @NeoTiger should hit the key, and keep it moving. Topic is about guide to the pk mechanic, not spam about is macro good or not. After all, GMs don't read the forums, Innova staff is busy on ru forums.

10. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

In resume , we want play on macro and dont let anyone disturb us , future of core

rippie and zauliuz like this.
  11. MaoMao

MaoMao User

You would really love it closed, right? I know...
    Well, let's see if they will, say something like "it has been derailed, let's close" because clearly can't say that discussing a "normal game mechanic" is a reason for ban or for closing the topic.

Once again, it is not about any macro, it is about the PK bug (the "game feature" which allows for a PvE char, targetting monsters, with a game feature enabled which should enforce only monster targetting, suffer PK penalty, drop or no drop, once or 100 times, it is the same "normal game mechanics").

People which wish to discuss the macro, please open your own thread, I promise I will come to support your bid to be removed.

12. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

But thats your opinion , and have easy fix DONT PLAY AFK .
    Mail me some adena pls i fixed your problem xd

13. MaoMao

MaoMao User

It is not my opinion, the bug does not require AFK victim, it greatly helps its exploitation with the purpose of stealing and destroying items, griefing, RMT-ing, etc but "works" in any AoE case, for example.
    So, not playing AFK does not solve the "game feature" which allows for certain well-connected and supported "factors" to make PvE chars suffer PK penalty while targetting monsters with a game feature enabled to target only monsters.
    "The real fix" is to not play AoE, which for many chars it means do not play at all as their reason to be is playing AoE.
    I am tank, ISS, healer, i have an ertheia fister as dd, so I don't really care, I also hate macro and wish would not be in the game, but this topic is not about macro, it is about the said feature some people say is a "normal game mechanic" against all evidence of the contrary.

Even NOT playing AoE does not shield you completely from this "feature", it can still be exploited in some cases.

TheDeathAngel likes this.
  14. CharlyO

CharlyO User

I believe that everyone is free to play this game on his own way!
    If someone likes macro or not i cant judge him!(it is legal even if you are 24/7 on macro)
    If someone makes pk bug or not also cant judge him!(also legal according to gm's)
    I cant tolerate the fact that if someone wants to make me RED he can do it even if i dont!(we choose if we want to interact with other players or not so Not legal)
    Game gives me the option to kill monsters only and when i use this option i want this only!(i can-we can select the way we want to play this game?!)
    After all some players dont want to pvp they like to farm,enchant,sell-resell items,open tarots etc.(its not a pvp only server right?!)
    What is the problem with this?
    If macro is bad just remove it for all and forever if not make it work properly!
    Ps.Ty for pk mechanism guide(w8ing libra to make proper toons)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    MaoMao likes this.
  15. Notic

Notic User

In resume you are stupid trying to justifying yourself scamming ppl. If you do not know how to disturb an afk macro without pk bug then you're missing quite a few braincells. Afk macro takes 30 seconds to kill or interrupt without pk bug - and i bet most of you hating on macros were not even doing that

16. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Im not scaming anyone.
    That dont change the thing of how you all cry cos cant farm afk wich i cant understand.
    For disturb a good pve afk macro you need to log an iss or tank , but on this way soon they will add option "inmune to move" on macros so you all will be happy.
    Notic if im not wrong you moved a lot of adena in freya event no? Where are that adena? What you doing on core?

17. Cordana

Cordana User

He is not real Notic ( activatewindows)

18. MaoMao

MaoMao User

Whether our GMs and the militia like it or not, the Koreans are actively working on this, this kind of "normal game mechanics" will no longer work in the near future, therefore I would move on with it now, not wait until "the feature" is fixed.

19. Notic

Notic User

Iss or tank? Wtf? Most afk parties have tank/dread with provoke, get tank/dread flagged wait for iss to get flagged, kill iss - gg. Feoh snare also flags them. You literally need solo DD and iss to buff yourself ofc :) And as usual you are missing the whole point, if people were dieing like that noone would be saying anything, but you cant understand that the complains are not about "just dieing" but about shady pk mechanics which is being massively abused and is currently the main content for many people

20. MaoMao

MaoMao User

Well, his real purpose is to scam and make a quick cent with the adena from TW +6, not to stop macro users, if his purpose would have been that, he could simply flag them and kill all party, get pvp points, gg. That has always worked and will always work, it is how marckela keeps killing me in harnak when there is a farming event, too bad for him that I am online and he can't setup afk macro there, as soon as he is afk i take the room back. That is fun and healthy competition, not this "feature" abuse by RMT-ers just because GMs think PvE players don't pay their fair share for server upkeep and would rather get rid of them through this issue because they can't really replace gear once it is gone.
    Most of the PvE players which have gear worth to be scammed are the ones that are here from the start of the server and added up patiently until they can do some meaningful PvE without paying top Euros' albeit PA should count for something. Unfortunately, things changed, Innova no longer considers PA a worthy revenue, therefore they try to clean up the remaining PvE players and ease "overcrowding" of spots for the real players' AFK trains.

I would be curious how many EN chars has zauliuz scammed. Or other "factorz", then we will know why and in which conditions this is allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.