1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Looking for pk "mechanism"guide

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by CharlyO, Mar 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Scam scam scam haha
    A normal person who want stay safe with macro wont put provoke or snare so there is no way to make them flag.
    Can we know the name of your main char pls? I see you on forum since 2011 and and crying cos you cant farm on harnak , name of main? Where are all adena you are farming since 8 years? And you talk about rmt hahaha

2. Notic

Notic User

Why are you talking about macros and at the same time defend bots in pavel and archaic?

3. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

i kill all macros on pavel , especially EN ones

4. Notic

Notic User

Except a few days ago when you defended them because someone was killing them all and the ones that were resed continued to farm flaged next to you:) Also archaic non stop afk farming - en russian and some other rmt people, I don't see you crying about them or doing anything about them

5. TheDeathAngel

TheDeathAngel User

Cause ninett is playing with them...

6. andrius3022

andrius3022 User

Would love to know the EN Russian crew box names... just out of research purposes D:
    To see who started this PK fest

7. Notic

Notic User

Pad Kr1t Candypaint Syra at least the ones openly doing it, I heard Pad even did it for his own clan members:D If you are talking about Pavel, its CuteAngel, DarkDream and Monster farming smallest hole, the big one is mostly russians but not sure who is main, maybe ask Syra:) MusicShield from TEAM farms archaic lab top spot and big rooms + refinery.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2019
  8. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

All who sell adena must be perma ban , i dont care about names and i kill all.

Just cos they invited me for some pvps ?
    That mean you are playing with EN with that ( no hit and we dont hit we farm afk all together and we fight together vs ppl who disturb).
    Nice one rio , go defend adich

9. goduole

goduole User

So u interupting ppls macros by taking theyr items :D its hard to argue with ur logic :D all was ok with macros till pad show u this pk thing , then u realize we need no macro server lol :D lanz atleast admited that he doing this just for profit and u cming with this bulshit :Dd

senyn and Notic like this.
  10. Notic

Notic User

So in one post you say you kill them all in other post you say you are defending them because "you got invited for pvp"?

11. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

The only hard here is to argue with your bunch of lambs spaming nosense.
    We did it? Yes , and prolly will do it more times , since last info from staff is that is not a "BUG" and is "LEGAL".
    Lanz admited he do for profit? I dobut since we doing it for break some balls.
    I dont like macros , i dont like how is going server with all server afk, so if i can help to make server better for all i will do it.

In one post i said i kill all boxes i see , in the other i ask rio if go in pt with some ppl for 2h mean im playing with them.
    So next time read before post your nosense again

12. goduole

goduole User

Go go syro, push ppls do what u want :D

13. TheDeathAngel

TheDeathAngel User

Where is the ninett who only needs cp and nobody else in this game? :p
    Yes, in my opinion, going to play 2h daily with some ppl means you are playing with them.

This bug is useful indeed to stop people from afk. However the real issue is what some people already mentioned, no matter afk or not, if you target a mob you should not get pk, I think everyone can agree with it.
    There are 2 ways to fix this:
    1) Fix the 'server delay', which creates anomalies nonstop and people have to play around them. Game errors became part of the knowledge a player needs to be able to play, and the worst is that most of these errors have random results, which you can't precisely count with. It can be fun, but at the same time ridiculous that the player who knows better how to exploit game errors is the better one.
    2) In order to easily fix this specific issue, which most people complain about right now, but leaving the general problem still open, the AoE skills should not hit PKs if a mob is in target. It wouldn't fix other ways of unintentionally obtaining pk either such as target running out of combat zone (for e.g.: siege, gainak).
    Cause right now as MaoMao showed, you can stop any party, whose dd you can kill, from aoe farming no matter whether they are afk or not. There is an easy counter strategy to it, which is 'stealing the karma' from the pet which the abuser is taking karma from. However that would just mean again that players have to learn how to play around bugs, which is not what the game experience should be about. The gameplay of new players should not be to learn every anomaly the game has.
    The way I should learn I made a mistake should be that I don't get the celestial in time and died and not that I used the celestial normally in time, but I didn't calculate with the server delay (which is kinda random btw) and still died having it on me.
    P.S.: Ofc not to forget about: gl with communicating this to the devs and getting an answer.

14. Oscar

Oscar User

1) not an option, it was already answered by KR that this problem is "not possible" to be fixed, so its prolly linked to some core architecture flaw and rewriting everything causing that is not an option for them. @DIL was the one mentioned that if i recall right.
    2) has side effects and possible ways to abuse. Player wont have way to aoe dmg on non-targetable or hidden PKs using skills requiring target.

More proper solution suggestions:
    1) when player enables toggled macro, server would apply to every players around (doesn't matter if PK or not) same relationship like he was in your party - AOE skills will ignore him entirely unless force used.

2) changing how server decide if kill outcome should make you PK:
    at skill use (cast start) server would snapshot all players with negative reputation in your known range,
    at skill launched (end of cast) server would base on info from beginning of cast, if someone was PK (even if not anymore) and skill killed him - dont apply karma. To minimize performance hit, above could apply only for players who are currently on toggled macro.

15. zauliuz

zauliuz User

to solve this problem it's enough to change one thing in bestiary: cannot take reward on chaotic state (flagged/PK). that's it. problem solved. all would be happy and afk.

16. Jintxa

Jintxa User

Or that option What's more, if it's logical that you leave a siege area being purple, I do not understand why removing a pk in any way is not the case.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.