1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

How to grief "factors" with the PK "game mechanic"

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by MaoMao, Mar 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaoMao

MaoMao User

OK, so, GMs say abusing this "feature" is perfectly OK and the opinion seems to be that poor PvE people in TW +6 are fair game for the "factors" because they don't pay so much to L2Store. Well, let's organize and serve them a bit of their own medicine.
    This is a guide on:

How to use a "normal game mechanic" to grief "factorz", AKA rich PvP people

So, here are the steps:

1. Make a tank level 99 through various means, it is pretty easy, but if you need a guide on that, I can help with it also, in a separate thread;
    2. Go around with your dd or clannie to level 99+ hunting places to collect monsters in the bestiary, but DO NOT claim rewards;
    3. Use bike or Devil Movement to hide from monsters and go near the "factor" party. Even if they see you and kill, there is no problem, just use the iss to rez and start over. You must be at all times over level 99, otherwise, you cannot claim rewards for the bestiary;
    4. PK some pet or summon. A pet is easiest, have the ISS summon it, hit it and you are red without increasing the PK count. Now you can be targetted by the AoE even when they have a setting to select only monster;
    5. Watch the rhythm of the AoE and, with the bestiary open and jewels removed, move near the feoh on DM, preferably a bit further from the tank, but still in range, so mobs won't kill you, claim one reward just when feoh started to cast and you gave it +1 PK.

Of course, it takes some practice, won't work at first attempt, so better practice on AFK parties before moving to SoS and without actually claiming reward, just simulate click on a mob you dont have reward to take, for example, so you know how long it takes. You can do this while purple too, don't need to be PK and give poor PvE people pk count.
    Do not worry about items lost, even if red, you won't drop anything if you have 0 PK count, because killing pet does not increase it.

Remember, our purpose is not to scam them, just make them lose items, we only make them PK and kill (you are safe as hitting red won't make you purple, if they kill your DD more people will get pk, or increase the PK of the feoh and rez is 100% these days anyway). If you really wish to pick up the loot, you need to be ready for it, it is extremely difficult, but not impossible.

If you need a DD to kill, best is an ertheia as it can go in on SM and br with shadow fist, but most "factorz" are high level and well geared after a lot of RMT and scams, so you need a char pretty high level to be able to kill them. I can offer my services and you have all the spoils, if any, my purpose is to provoke a reaction by making "factors" suffer. They don't care about poor PvE players, fair enough, we will make them care for the "factorz" like this, if there is no other way.

Let's see if it works, contact me in PM so we can get down to "business".

People will say, heh, "PvP" players have wars and don't go AFK. Well, you will be surprised how many of them are actually only RMTers or convinced they are untouchable and go afk for extended periods if not all night. You will know pretty easily when the feoh is AFK and when not.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  2. TheDeathAngel

TheDeathAngel User

Counter strategy is quite easy: pk the target of the one trying to make you pk before him.

3. MaoMao

MaoMao User

You mean the pet? That is not easy at all.
    You mean your party member? Yeah, once is red you can PK before increasing count to 4, but you can never know whether he had some PK from before, some people are so arrogant they keep their PK count as a badge oh honour.
    The best trick is to kill the PK character coming to trigger the bug. You have a window of opportunity way bigger than his.
    But this implies everyone is alive and alert. I have been a few times in SoS parties, many times I am the only one alive, they rely on their gear and "skill".

Either way, there is 0 risk, you get killed while red, fine, rez and start over.

4. 21Sav

21Sav User

A tip I would suggest is - if you can use sos as the character to die. For some reason their agro is pretty nice. (or so I've been told :))

5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

well... wynn and active heal can make process faster :)
    with wynn - summon 2nd proff pet. dot it to 1hp, and kill with pk toon.
    why heal? rez reuse faster than on iss. and even 85lvl can rez you 100%.
    also if that "factor" how you call macrobobs is 100% you always can use mysteriopus scroll on him. to port him out from mobs, but you must be very fast with that. and ytou can find him somewhere around town, it's same as you do BSOE (simple) when you are red. so get another pk on your pk toon, use bsoe few times, and whole party can to you. and later everything goes way faster. but for that you need tank. main, or sub. just you switch to tank, get aggro on yourself, if you are red then he will kill you, but after rez he wont attack you if you are white. so switch to main, move to some corner, get pk, and run in front of "factor" when you see that he started cast skill use bestiary. and repeat.
    safest way atm is kill mobs only 1 by 1 on nexttarget in locations like hellbound or refinery, otherwise you can be dragged to fort if you won't flag in other ways :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.