1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

No more pk drops

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iBane, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Arbogast

Arbogast User

im surprised. Today they solved robbing afk macro players by server delay and if someone is afk on your spot ....you can just kill him.

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

what server delay? dude? or you still not smart like you was at one point in RG when peoples asked you not to do ol drum every 10 seconds?

3. Arbogast

Arbogast User

i was
    you were
    he/she/it was
    we were
    they were

mb another 14 years reading everyday english while staring at computer and you might learn something.

You should be happy that u can kill afk macro users and help your cause (justifying your reason to steal by helping server from afk macro). Instead it seems you are butthurt that you cant steal from others.

4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

dude. after i cashed out half year ago, i was logged in core once just to say hi in & chat. so no hard feelings :) i'm very thankful for peoples who supported me with their items what they didn't wanted. i'm happy :)

5. goduole

goduole User

Life atchewments:
    1. Scamed ppl in video game
    2. Leaving
    /end

:D :D

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2019
  6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

at least i got something, and didn't dropped anything, not like you.

7. MaoMao

MaoMao User

So my assumptions were right. GMs did support RMTers and made L2Store users quit with that insane policy of "normal game mechanics". I am glad someone in the management took a look at it and stepped in to solve the issue.
    A victory for the good guys! You know who you are. I am sure reprisals will find us eventually, but there is nothing much left to lose, anyway, with this attitude.
    Now let's hope for a permanent solution where the real PKers are still dropping and normal players targeting monsters no longer get PvP and PK penalties.

I sincerely hope my post has been erased not due to the reprisals starting already or because we continue to believe we can still hide this, but because of some db rollback or similar.
    If that is not the case, let me clarify a few things:
    1. The guy admitted squarely he is a RMTer, so no unsubstantiated accusation, it's the plain truth I exposed many times before;
    2. If I broke some rule, then I would expect some infraction points and some random copy paste with the rule I supposedly broke. It didn't happen, therefore I am still inclined to believe this was some emergency restore which went unannounced for some reason;
    3. This is meant in a constructive manner, let's learn from mistakes and not repeat them, if we continue to try and hide the truth, that will never happen.

So, please tell me it was not what it appeared to be?

8. GirlScouts

GirlScouts User

lol ye right

9. zauliuz

zauliuz User

idk why my previous post was deleted.. but whatever.. this pk penalty removal is stupid, and only person with half working brains can decide to make things like it is now, while i give them solution how to fix that problem (but devs probably don't care at all about this, since it's not game breaking bug like it was with 108lvl AP bug where yul can spam skills non stop).

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2019
  10. MaoMao

MaoMao User

Yes, the fix *****, but at least stops some nice people leaving because of the way GMs treat them.
    Ultimately this was such a fiasco because the GMs decided not to punish RMTers and claim instead that is completely normal.
    The game had other bugs, like double stance for mages, double cele, geodata bugs, etc, either there were more GMs to punish those at those times, or things changed when innova decided to support only people which put a lot of money in the game. Frankly, when I saw one of them appearing in the forums I began to have hope and it seems I wasnt wrong.

All in all, I am happy with the result, the PK spree predicted didnt happen, not even marckela PKed our newbies, so I am not sure it is that easy to leave a chaotic life in more senses than one. Especially when rez is free and so easy :)

11. MaoMao

MaoMao User

One person which left because of GMs treatment during PK bug, is coming back. We shall see whether the other 2 will.