1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lineage 2 Core FFP

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by PowPow, Apr 1, 2019.

1. PowPow

PowPow Banned

Naito likes this.
  2. iCyxx

iCyxx User

my bad i forget to fraps 14 vs hum.. let's say how many ppl have En+TH+Swat+Team? xD
    Next time maybe

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  3. Naito

Naito User

I was fighting with SWAT yesterday, so i don't know what are you talking about. Cyxx every clan have priority list. For EN on the first place is to defend own castle, but straight after is to don't let selenia take a castle. So if selenia is comming to Dion we are friendly with SWAT against him, simple as that. The same was with Oren, nobody came to help Riordian, EN was there just to kill the server owner -> selenia aka Striika.

4. iCyxx

iCyxx User

We don't care about the reasons all can be good. The point is at the end, we was 2 cp vs 4 clans. so it's simple to write 1vs 14 ( when it's 7 vs 7, and 7vs14after, even easy for everyone to see how many ppl are coming at the end )
    btw it was funny pvp for few minute, we take pleasure, i hope Ozono cp too at the start :)

5. PowPow

PowPow Banned

who was the founder of the 1vs"some", was my friend Orthrus. i liked it and for that reason i put it :D!