1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

What to show?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Naito, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Naito

Naito User

Hey dear GM @Artchem

Could you let us know what is worth to show in your game? Just a few examples... Sorry but if i will start stream and show how you destroying our game you will ban me pernamently and for sure nobody will join to play the game with us... so please be kind, and please tell me what is worth to show.

Thanks!

2. iVoid

iVoid User

shots fired.
    @Naito lets make a stream tutorial of the L2store button usage.
    For the incoming contest " How to get rich by simply using a single button "

Easy contest winner :D .
    Free To play game ,whereas in order to finish exalted quest you need to fish, for which you need PA. #FreeToPlayTheySaid #NoMoneyNeeded

Naito likes this.
  3. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

I must ask , are you kiding?
    You quited game few times complaining about l2 store and money and you come back again and again wasting even more, you have a cp full of donors or ebayers , why you dont ask your cp what they see in tbe game for that amount of waste like that sersei.
    Crying in the morning , visa in the night.
    Ppl like you who dont like this game, and who donate or ebay all they can cos if not they dont know what to do , are the main problem.

4. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

Have you heard about classic?

5. Artchem

Artchem Community manager

Dear user @Naito,
    I'm not gamemaster, I'm community manager, please, get it straight.

If you have no idea about streaming in the game, which is being developed by korean company NCSoft and being localized by Innova (that try to do their best to develop the game in the context of capitalist globalization), maybe you have to think about another way of social activity instead of L2 streaming.

If you still want to stream, think about the following ways of activity: you can arrange interviews with clan leaders, organize discussions on game events, show game mechanics, tell about lifehacks, make fan arts in real time, participate in sieges and etc.

You are welcome.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    Notic likes this.
  6. Naito

Naito User

Game events, let say we had last time Libra, so what to show people how i changed my dual class and lost my skills enchanted +20? Nahh anyway its just 5 min material.

What else, we had fish event so what to show them? They need to buy premium account to participate, then they need to pay 40 euro for 1000 baits and go fish 8 hours in 1 place? Okej after that we supposed to have a little fun, from 1000 baits i think i will get 100 special box, and from that special box 50 will be 7 gamestone r, and 30x 2 elcyum crystal (the medium ones) the rest we will get card for r95 and r grade items. What after told to people they need to pay another 40 euro for next 8 hours? Nahh i dont think its good idea...

Castle siege is every 2 weeks, the last one and the previous one and the one before i stay in Giran for 2 hours doing nothing, just stay 2 hours in same place, i don't think its good idea to show it.

Lifehack okej, the best life hack is to create box lvl 90 and go farm afk macro in Pavel ruins, if some1 have some better eq he can make feoh and go farm afk 24h/d in rafinery. Same i don't think people will enjoy watching macro farm in 1 place for more than 10 min.

Okej i can go and show them game mechanics, but what to show if i will hit people for 500 000 and the same they will hit to me. It's about 1 hit. I have around 150 000 hp/cp in total and almost all possible end game equipment.

To make fan arts i dont need to stream. Artchem if you care about your game, please start collecting feedback from people like me who is playing the game since server start and even before Innova open Core server. I don't see anything to stream at this moment, everythink i will stream is against your company. Anyway we will se i am 100% sure nobody will stream and that part of forum stay dead.

You have so many posibilites to make the game one of the best game and destroing the potential so hard....

7. Notic

Notic User

When you blame the game for not being able to create any content. Some next level butthurt

8. Naito

Naito User

Notic if you don't have anything to say, just don't say. Okej you posted something but what exactly? Want to join the discussion, help tell something specific, give some arguments. Do not change the topic to be another spam topic or troll fight for no reason....

9. zauliuz

zauliuz User

There is nothing left to do in this game except l2store. Majority of server economy is based on l2store events.

Naito likes this.
  10. Jintxa

Jintxa User

We can also add that from the fafurion update we have only received 10/20% of content. Where is the rest of the game they are playing in other places?

11. Negnal

Negnal User

You can stream pvp its always fun to see a normal DD pov not a boring healer, iss or tank zzz.

12. zauliuz

zauliuz User

pvp still exist in core? or it's same as before. 1vs1 bsoe when hp goes to 50%, and then come back 7 vs 1?