1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

2019 April Olympiad

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by TheDeathAngel, Apr 28, 2019.

1. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i don't get one thing - it's fun to fight against same 4 or 5 peoples over and over again?.. and wallet.. well. it's another story. in short - l2store destroyed will to play for many peoples.

2. goduole

goduole User

QQ about l2 store when l2 essence lounched with full p2w model and servers are full, make sence what rly ppl whant these days :D

3. Leckter

Leckter User

It actually does, they want the store, but they don't want that anyone could have the possibility to spend more than they do. :D
    The funny part is, this is true for everything nowadays... this used to be childish behaviour, now this is quite normal in people head. Bunch of spoiled generations... what an era we live in imho :D

4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

that one is disaster... and peoples want everything for free. and back to current chronicle..

140k+ € on gear.. seems legit ;) it's normal? srsly?
    and back on topic about this video. for next time do like this

OLY MAY 2019
    i win vs this this and that 2 3 and 5 times. gf bots i win.
    would be easier and can save some time.
    it's not hate or something. it's just opinion from someone who simply don't like most broken instance since c4 videos.

5. Notic

Notic User

For most of us its not normal, but for that guy, maybe it is normal. Also, Im sure put a lot of money but I don't think that's how much money he put in game, but how much he evaluates his character. From what I've read its also a public secret that Tribunal has a monopoly on certificates on the server, so they make a lot of money (both adena and eur) from that.

Also, if you think that many ppl hate this game so much check essence servers which are fully p2w and are maxed out., check ncwest classic which is also for now partially p2w. Some need it, some hate it, some dont care about it, its simple as that.

6. goduole

goduole User

Big surprise that someone spend more eurs or time then u is more greater? If u dont do anything whats the point even qq about this :D

7. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

I am happy for RU, they have true donators unlike ours who are weak trying to find the best deal on the black market instead of boosting server through L2 Store. That's partly management's fault too for keeping it so expensive.