1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Disconnects

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by DeadZy, Apr 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadZy

DeadZy User

I want a refund!!!
    Two times in a row i am getting constant disconnects from frost after 10 seconds i log into the game when i got less than a hour of premium. This is unacceptable!!!!! YEs it is happening only on this account with the 1hr premium time left. I have no problems on any other or on this if i have more time left.
    acc - vyandon@abv.bg

2. krege

krege User

Any refund related questions must go to Support: https://eu.4gamesupport.com/

3. DeadZy

DeadZy User

Sure support is so responsive and adequate. It was bug in the system and the impossibility to play during that hour at several times when the PA was ending is not even considered as a problem and i just should just keep "walking". Super professional!

4. Cordana

Cordana User

And last year when after premium end you dont have disconect and ppl with 1 day premium can play 2 weeks with stable connection Innova want refund also ?

5. DeadZy

DeadZy User

I can hardly understand what you are talking about and how is that even relevant to the topic. I have a limited time to play and such things are bothering me a lot.

The system had a flaw which wasn't my fault and as a result i was unable to even stay logged in the game for more than 10 secs. I am sure when you are gathering people for party 30 mins and in the middle of the raid you get disconnected and all fail cuz of it, you wont be happy at all.

I don't see any constructive or helpful aspect in your post, so if you don't have to add something else on the matter of how failing to provide normal services several times for periods, each of 1 hour, please don't comment.

Also the tickets are being closed by the so called "admins" whenever they want and give you 0 chances to even respond. Even when they have charged you 2 times for the same service and then want evidence from you (they can connect all the accounts from a single ip but "can't check the transactions" you have made), and if you don't respond in 3 or 4 days the tickets is closed and you should most likely post again, wait 7 days as was in that case and hope for the best. Better think how innova can provide reliable services so the users can be satisfied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.