1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Guide: How to strip an orc or where to get adena on Fafurion Update!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Шумша, Apr 29, 2019.

1. zSenbry

zSenbry User

Server: Core + Ramona
    Nickname: iSenbry
    Guide: how to strip an orc or where to get adena on Fafurion Update

Hi all. If you are still not aware of latest expansion here ... Fafurion is the latest one. How to make some easy adena on the server that has been arround so many years (no one remembers when the Core opened) and everyone is high level and all the top farms are already busy or you have no time to play more than 3 hours a day? No problem! We have a solution to your problems! No no! Not Donate!
    In the Fafurion Update there is an opportunity to earn adena without making special efforts,
    but let's say thanks to these wonderful orcs
    who live in the Raiders Crossroads.

[​IMG]
    And now let's figure out where to look for them, how to kill em and beat some Adena out of them .......
    :015::015::015::015::015::015::015::015::015::015::015::015::015::015::015:
    so.

Step 1

To Raider's crossroads, you get from the village of Gainak to which you can port from Rune or Shuttgart and then jump from the magic round circle at the bridge thats quite not far. Ands thats when the magic begins! In total there are * locations of these mobs, yes, you did not hear wrong, * rich orcs! their location map is attached
    [​IMG]
    Step 2

We make a macro on our green friends, exactly like this -> /target nerva orc merchant, we use it to find em more quickly at their locations, and when you lock on them rest you know ... (ofc how to kill the mob)
    [​IMG]
    I advise you to take a buffer with you, for the shadow buff so the rest mobs dont annoy you and the extra rhapsody will be of use from time to time.
    But I want to warn you in advance that the orcs has immunity to all kind of debuffs and you will have to put in some effort to kill em.

Total

Probably the most important thing in the guide, is what to expect from such a farm.
    Here is the conclusion:
    • On average, a mob drops from 4kk to 30kk, but it depends on PA and Maphr rune.
    • It depends on youre toon level, since orcs are 99 lvl, the chance of drop is different, I advise you to farm them with 102-103 lvl char, otherwise if you go with level 105 toon ull get drop just from 7 mobs out of 13, above 107 lvl I see no point to go there.
    • Mafr rune for 3 hours can be bought at auction for 80-100kk and in these 3 hours without competition in the farm get 400kk, in case you are met by some other ppl that do the same ull be lucky if you get 150kk, so you should think does it make sense to buy runes at auction.
    • Respawn on average * hours. (+/-)
    Test

And by the way, not a big farm test with runes, with runes and without pa, with pa but without runes.

1. With Pa and rune maphr.
    [​IMG]
    2. Without Pa but with rune maphr.
    [​IMG]
    3. With Pa but without runes maphr.
    [​IMG]
    4. Without Pa and without rune maphr.
    [​IMG]
    5. And for especially lucky.
    [​IMG]
    Nothing much but all in all some might find it usefull.

Thanks all. Good luck!

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    Artchem, Cordana and yotaperm like this.
  2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i still don't get how from ~70k adena drop per mob you get 20kk... adena drop was increased and nobody heard any word about that? otherwise that place would be locked like it was long time ago when merchants dropped 10kk every time.

3. zSenbry

zSenbry User

https://eu.4game.com/patchnotes/lineage2/132/
    "Adena in the amount from 3 to 10 mln can be obtained from Nerva Orc Merchant in the Raider`s Crossroads."
    10 mln without rune/pa

4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

interesting.

5. zSenbry

zSenbry User

Yes, and most importantly for Fafurion update!)

6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

so i guess in core that spot is locked, and in tiat.. who cares about tiat?.

7. zSenbry

zSenbry User

I think there is nobody there :D

8. yotaperm

yotaperm User

and this guide not in top 3 lol

9. qhpqhp

qhpqhp User

meanie.

10. Artchem

Artchem Community manager

@zSenbry, please, don't delete contest work. Thank you.

QuickHP likes this.
  11. zSenbry

zSenbry User

where are awards for participation? if u sent for 1-3 position 2 days ago? (before the results of competition)