1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Core+Ramona] Riordian Olympiad

Discussion in 'Streamers' started by TheDeathAngel, Apr 29, 2019.

1. TheDeathAngel

TheDeathAngel User

I'm going to restart streaming, the focus will be on olympiad in the beginning.
    It takes place every Friday and Saturday from 20 to 24 GMT+1.

In the future you can expect to see siege and mass pvp streams.

I believe Core is a great server with many great players (less and less sadly). If you are interested in seeing that tune in and invite your friends as well (not only to watch but also to play on the server if you like it)! :)

You can watch my streams on twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/4riordian).
    For highlight videos check out my youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/baranzsolti/).

Kym Willer likes this.
  2. Naito

Naito User

I was watching the stream from MarkHunt and its so sad. You cry on twitch chat, that stream is boring and no1 likes to watch. Did yo realized why is like this? You are one of the reason why. Never play olimpiad for fun, you play always to win, so always using other people account and gathering items from other people to every match you play. At the end normal players, most of them have no reason to play against you in every second game. Maybe on olimpiad we can see few diffrent names, but more than half of them is driven by 2-3 people with full, full equipment. Ahh i forgot, if you wanna stream something interesting stop avoiding fights and checking if Hm signed or not, stop provide feed waves in your clan, then maybe more people will join olimpiad games.

I really believe that in future items used once in the current cycle on olympiad become bound to the character who used them till the end of the cycle.

3. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

@Naito I really believe you came to the wrong place, Rio can't help you.

Kym Willer likes this.
  4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

watched latest stream record.. well.. only music. no commenting what's going on. why doing this and not that etc etc...