1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lineage 2 Core 7v5 vs Hm party

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by iCyxx, May 7, 2019.

1. iCyxx

iCyxx User

Im totaly agree with you, but you don't win us, that's the difference xD

2. Naito

Naito User

The difference is you didn't win Mitsa cp, and second difference is i was not crying about equipment, also in both cases we didnt come to you, you come to us, same as you come to Hm and now you cry about level and equipment. Thats the all differences. I told to selenia his cp is stronger, i don't have to proof anything and don't need to spread lies and try denying that fact.

You see the difference?

3. iCyxx

iCyxx User

You watch the video ? just to know ?
    It's them who come on us, like you can see at the start, we jump and they was already there so..
    Where you see me cry ?? it's even the opposite :Sneaky:

4. iVoid

iVoid User

Well sadly i don't keep screenshots of such things , but i will quote

TheDeathAngel : " Are you interested in playing *** iss or healer in our my CP ?"

if thats not invitation for you, i dont know what is ..

5. Naito

Naito User

@iCyxx

Usually it's you who is ganking, on the video can't see who come to who. About cry yes, since few days back, around a week you started complain about how useless your feoh is on pvp, how your cp is weak compare to the strongest people. I see you shout wts all wanted to quit. You felt very powerfull while ganking random players without clan or in pve clan as i was. But now? When finally need to fight the real players/donoros/factors feel the pain?

I do not want to even mention, that you joined to the game on the moment when everythink was cheap, compare to what people like me donated in to l2store events you spend 3 or 4 time less real money and joined to the already good party with some other heavy donators like Arthe, Anora, Alby or Selenia. Just because of that Mitsa is right, you have not rights to compare you to him, you are not even in the middle of the road to be close to him. For me you come from nowhere, bought a lot of items from other players and pretend to be someone here, but no sorry bro, you are nothing more than just a random for us. Faster you understand that, faster get respect from other people.

Have a nice day :)

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    PowPow likes this.
  6. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

@iVoid again with that EN propaganda, nice... Soon you gonna tell us that TH has more gear than EN...

7. iCyxx

iCyxx User

Trust me, they come on us. I was crying about feoh yes, never about my cp. And i keep same thing in mind, feoh are useless atm. It's whyi said to Hm he have same impact than me, like 0.1%. Cause of feoh. But my opinion.
    And as you can see, even with less gear we go fight them no ? so why tell me feel the pain ? Even we are able to win sometimes ppl with 2x dragon weapon lvl 2 so what you said cmon be logic.

On some point im agree, some items was more cheap when im coming in the game than before. True. But some items only, all the rest i paid same price than all ppl on server.
    In contrary to you, i never pretent to be someone. the only thing i know is im here for 8 or 9 months and you for years and years and you are even not able to do something against me. So you can call me random, but at the end same after many years on server you still more useless than me.

Kiss :Thumbsup:

8. Naito

Naito User

I was killing the cp you playing now, 2 years ago when i played in other cp with bblqq, could be in Orthus cp, got an offer to join, could be in Riordian cp and Takanodan, so idk what are you talking about. Where i am it's my choise. It so simple to join the strongest and pretend to be one of them. But who cares, the point is that people like a Mitsa playing here so many years, all time they manage to be one of the top party/players and you come from nowhere and putting yourself to be one of them. We will see where you will be in 3 years. To be honest i never joined to cp which was top, every cp i played in this game was made by me from zero or merge my group with other weak group.

Next libra i can change to be healer and join Mitsa cp as the switcher for Amaranth and QHP, with the items i have for my archer i can create one of the most geared healer in server. We will see if you handle to kill me.

9. {IronV}

{IronV} User

But mitsa does exactly that lol

10. iCyxx

iCyxx User

In 3 years i have low chance to still here, cause there are less activity and less people than in many server i know, so if there are some pvp like this 2 days it's ok, if not it's simple for me.
    Same on healer, with feoh will not able to kill you, like all feoh in server, ( i speak out of oly ofc ) but as yul, easy bro :Thumbsup:

11. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

What i did was to make you change 3 clans in 1 month.

12. Hax

Hax User

+1, it's already impossible to lead cp + cc properly. When I was CL I led the CC and rio the CP.

Naito, if I could choose between giving pom to cyxx on mage or you on +17 bow archer, I'd give it to cyxx

I'll make you camp town bro. Already 2nd highest points on feoh sts on orthrus.

iCyxx likes this.
  13. iCyxx

iCyxx User

Maybe "we" not "i". I don't think you made even something alone.

14. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

And still can't make me use shiny shirt. Amazing performance.

15. iVoid

iVoid User

@TheDeathAngel will you say you were randomly asking me if have interest in joining your CP and it was not invite or ? :D

16. Hax

Hax User

didnt fight u on Hm even once bro, i avoid impossible matches.
    How to win you if archmage is simply so much better :D

17. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

So you brag about farming points when you kill randoms and half geared archer. Did you manage to beat sinin at least even once?

18. Hax

Hax User

need 2-3 more fights vs sinin b4 i obliterate him, only started with new skill bar+mouse :(
    I think you know better than to underestimate me bro
    Give me lvl2 bow archer and ill beat you and sinin :D

19. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

@iVoid nice propaganda bro, LF non-propagandistic videos/streams from EN's Dragon Bows that show only deaths and not kills, tyvm.

20. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

@TranpeGG I would make unlisted videos public but people will understand how op Sorc is and everyone will start playing it . @sleepers confirms.
    @Hax Doubt you'll get a single win against hm even with lv2 bow , maybe with trickster but knowing the damage i recieve, very unlikely.