1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Another day of reverse sweeping (Fafurion)

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by TheDeathAngel, May 27, 2019.

1. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

@Naito can you rejoin the conversation please? Without your impeccable logic this delirium can't go on.

2. peking

peking User

so i was thinking to write in the another topic "after 6 hour of pvp they will show an 5 min video from it".. but than i thought.. ah they cant go that low (but hey, at least they didnt try to kill it at siege time). and here we are.
    (and this ppl talking about propaganda, lol)

top achievement for th, they got farmed for 6 hour, cant even wipe EN until like the last fight, but when people have to go sleep, its about a long run and maraton and another bs.
    im impressed. gj, keep it up guys winning server so much.

10/10 video will watch again.

3. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

you can see it like that its ok
    but for example i see it like this:

we went for pvp even when we know we have 0 chances to win , we keep going and going not matter if die , at the end was like 3 th pt vs 3 en pt ( 3 bows lvl 2 and 1 lvl 3) die 3 tiems in a row and give up , i dobut all went offline , just dont want to die and thats all.

when no easy win , then cry , thats how some ppl work D:

4. peking

peking User

dont have to go everyone offline, enough if from a pt 1 ppl go out (heal/iss) and than *** can get serious. tell me if im wrong on this.

yes, you come and come, and die and die, and repeat, but some ppl believe it was a flawless victory...

btw, it was not a cry or qq or whatever, just saying some facts.
    was fun anyway.

5. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

I was there 8h , hiting ppl for 5k and die from 1kk , but i got fun cos i like this game and i like pvp.
    So at the end , 6-8h of fun + dragon, thats can be called a victory no?

6. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

So per EN logic, TH must go PvP and when they lose give up and log out, but then EN will flame and cry that server is dead because they destroyed TH fair and square and made them quit. Now that TH got the dragon with persistence and endurance, EN also flames and cries because TH didn't give up and kept coming after losing again and again. In case any of you dum-dums can't see through the endless trolling you receive, no one here is trying to portrait any flawless victory, Rio is just trying to advertise the server so the miracle happens and more people join. Instead of perma complaining about everything while you always have the upper hand on fights, just do yourself a favor and try to enjoy this game as long as it lasts cause it might die again at any moment, I know rice farmers from all sides would love the free farm but most players won't.

Leckter, iCyxx and Padj1l like this.
  7. {IronV}

{IronV} User

8. TrueStoryBrah

TrueStoryBrah User

all hail king naito not the hero we need but the hero we deserve

9. Leckter

Leckter User

Then show it ! 6 hours is more than enough to pick up some highlights right ?
    At this state it can only do good to the server...

10. PowPow

PowPow Banned

still i didnt see, nobody talk about the main factor in that pvp, it is keep the raid in range for not reset it, when we have the focus of the raibdoss (raidboss archer kill ppl from 2 3 hits) and u cant move for take a good position and we are vulnerable for get dmg from both sides while they can observer when is the best moment for atack.

Include that factor, and plus we lose ppl (coz went to sleep), it was the cause we lose the last pvp, just the 6 min rio fraps. But when we focused at pvp, they had 0 chance.

BTW, this is lineage, and there other factor where u can win, like the ppl online and the activity.

My conclusion is: in pvp clan vs clan, th get rekt, but activity clan in the 5:00 AM, TH win.

PD: GF

11. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

PvP clan vs clan TH gets rekt by EN atm(only EN tries to argue that TH argues about that btw) but not because of your delusional higher skill set that demolishes the overgeared noobs from TH zerg.

12. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

Poor en have not ppl on night , but there was 20 en watching rio stream of 20 th killing fafurion:Whistling::Unsure:

13. PowPow

PowPow Banned

Yes and how u know if that 20 ppl are EN?, and for example cant be other ppl? or the 800+ supcritor he has? :83:

14. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

@NiNeTT EN gave up on Fafurion PvP and used Rio's stream as a lullaby to help them sleep confirmed?

15. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Well, in 6 hours of farming, 3 bows lvl 2 1 lvl 3, you couldn't kill the raid and enter?
    Seems a loss for me.

16. Naito

Naito User

No we can't, because of stupid reset mechanic. Boss taking aggro randomly and you have no chance to force him to come back even if 20 ppl are hitting him.

17. {IronV}

{IronV} User

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: @Kym Willer

18. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

@SnoWyz EN doesn't lose they just choose not to win.
    Don't lie, it's obvious you guys are undergeared and don't have enough dmg.

19. LaoCin

LaoCin User

good pvp, only thing missing during 6h was crester for Rune

Hax and {IronV} like this.
  20. {IronV}

{IronV} User

btw on topic , why i play feoh ? :Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry: