1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

VIDEO Lineage 2 Core 26/05/19 Siege & Fafurion PVP

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by PowPow, May 28, 2019.

1. iCyxx

iCyxx User

u are wrong, feoh only good in oly or pve. FINISH!
    juste read what hax said Naito, im sure you will learn thing about the game !

2. Notic

Notic User

You know people are stupid when they start calling the close 2nd class in the game useless...

3. iCyxx

iCyxx User

same if it's the true ? :)

4. PowPow

PowPow Banned

Really, not understand why ppl cry about feoh in PvP, for me, atm the feoh is in the best balanced in his history, in my opinion, for me, the feoh is strong, too tanky, quick enganing and quitting, have cc and ofc strong dmg, the problem is than the ppl only want push 1 click and detroy all, and now if u want kill with the feoh u need know when engage, when quit and do more things than just push one key.

Feoh like iCyxx, Emazing, Orthrus, Martkhum, ect can unbalance a pvp. Its my opinion.

Notic likes this.
  5. DeadZy

DeadZy User

I will advise all the feoh players who like to play the strongest of the day characters to reroll now, because it wont get better for you anytime soon if you wanna compare your damage to stacked archers.

But as you said at least your class is good at something + the best for tanking tons of damage, which is better than nothing. You cant have all.

Btw dunno what will happen with the kamael feohs on the next mid update where all the unawakened skills will be deleted.

Naito likes this.
  6. Notic

Notic User

This. Except Cyxx is useless - confirmed by himself.

7. iCyxx

iCyxx User

the thing that u have to understand is feoh is not anymore tanky cause of ton of damage deal by archer, if you don't trust me you can ask to all top geared feoh.. on top archer like us feoh, with only 101 skill need 1 arrow to put you 100-0 mp.
    Yes feoh have CC, it's what i explain before, feoh = DPS class, ( yul = burst class ) based on debuff, and i have one scoop for you, now with purge dignity and co ( keep in mind all have more cdr than 3 years ago..) you land 1 debuff each 100 try, so = no CC.
    Feoh need debuff for make damage, i hope we will be all agree with that, so like i said before no debuff = no damage.

So at the end, ATM, no tanky, no damage.
    In pvp ( out of oly ) feoh will never kill one heal/tank/iss with same gear than him, it's a fact. Same yul will be hard to kill if he have good supp. feoh need to have x3 or x4 gear to kill someone

It's simple, yes feoh is viable in pve or oly, but no viable in pvp for many simple reasons.

don't trash talk Notic, we just speak, normaly, it's the goal on forum no ?

8. Notic

Notic User

Ill buy your feoh gear, sell now before everyone starts reroll and price drops drastically

9. iVoid

iVoid User

If i may add , to a previous comment , its not like us Feoh are desperate to do 1shot kill 20 ppl .. but we do not like receiving it ...
    What im trying to imply is that if an archer can hit 20 ppl with 1 AOE that most probably kill 5-6 ppl , with 2 mins +- cooldown on his 101 skill + madcow , in the same time feoh canont do that . In order to the massive AoE dmg you need to land the debuff which is relatively hard with all the items giving cdr at the moment making the purge-purge angel rotation hard to counter..

That being said , if an archer can 1 shot 5 ppl , whlie doing dmg to another 15 and feoh can probably hit 3-4 ppl killing best case one , why would you consider Feoh as part of the top DDs for pvp. Yes if you do midgear pvp and small skirmishes like for example Team vs SWAT and etc ,yea feoh can make difference , but once top gear , proper CPs and stuff are involved nothing can be compared to Archer.

Is not that feohs want to do 1 skill 20 kills , but why should any other class have the time .

Yes feohs have sustain , mana barrier , but salvations gone , rebirths gone and at some point your protection is getting less and less . Archer can do flash regularly , can even abuse the hide to cancel target in open pvp , have the UE ,and well geared archer can close the pvp much faster than an feoh.

10. iCyxx

iCyxx User

for now i sell nothing, im waiting to know what i will do, but let's say i fear this next update with knight on everyone ..

Ty Ivoid !!!!
    explain them that actually it's more like this, 20 hit = 1 updraft land xD
    Ok i don't have orthrus gear, but let's say im not naked, and trustme damage are really low compared to one yul with same gear than me

11. Notic

Notic User

You should both now, that top pvp is all about brooch br and protection timing, at which point both yul and feoh, if stacked to the teeth can 1 shoot anyone. Except feoh, because you cannot 1 shoot feoh

12. iCyxx

iCyxx User

Dude, we playing feoh actually, idk gear of ivoid, but let's say i have all gear except dragon weapon, my weap is r110 limited +15 3 sa.
    I can open everything, trust me i will not OS someone with same gear than me specialy if purge he will evene not see im hiting him xD... btw we have to crit more than 1 time each 20 hits :)

13. PowPow

PowPow Banned

im speaking about, coz im playing with sasha and ofc it have good gear but it is not full, still miss alot stuff and i check his dmg i can see for myselft the dmg from feoh, so ppl like i said before who have all items of the game, so im 100% sure what dmg they can deal.

So basicly i want to say, ofc, archer have 2 min glory where u only mission is run far away from him, nothing more, but the feoh have doble casting almost permanently, and all cps have sayha lvl 7+, so double casting more sayha anger and u can add 1 time cow, rapso, or assault for example and still w/o use brooch, u have enough dmg for kill ofc daguer, archer, tank and iss, and including healers.

With this, the point, is than now, the feoh cant make rambo style like i remember 1 year ago did Orthrus and Rio in pvps, now u need use the head for know when is the best option for atack o for play defensive depending who has in front and what cd has in reuse or on.
    May 30, 2019
    Watch this video, just from RU, 15 days ago, PT with 2 feoh (w/o archer), smashing one top pt RU

14. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

Feoh best oly, open pvp, exp, bosses and training camp class ever but only if you're EN member you have the prowess and knowledge to play.

15. Serialkillaa

Serialkillaa User

I think Feohs Mana Barrier should go from 95% to 99%, skill power should get doubled, basic matk trippled, they should get a boost of 200% mp and also should get a 101 skill which grants themn +200% matk, skill power, and self celestial for 30 sec, i honestly think this all is needet to put feohs on a normal lvl to pvp !
    /sarcasm off

16. peking

peking User

look, i will give you an advice, no flame or anything, so take it or not.
    if you dont like play with feoh why you playing it? i mean ok, you can play fortnite and afk macro on feoh, but if its not fun.. there will be libra (once for sure), change your dual (yes, not the same, but at least you dont have to start over again a char etc, not to mention talismans/agathions/augments etc etc) and make a dual yul and play with that.
    as syra said somewhere said she hitting ppl for 5k.. and she didnt qq about it (at least i didnt see anywhere) he accept it and deal with it like her.

17. PowPow

PowPow Banned

You definitely are dumb.
    May 30, 2019

Watch it, i didnt remember listen ppl cry when top archer DMG with dragon bow cant wipe at stacked feoh with all boost on...

aaains... my god...

18. iVoid

iVoid User

Well for the sakes of being honest , no icy rose , no harmony whole pvp , wrong stances

19. peking

peking User

in the begining was with wiz2 later knight2.
    that time i guess there was no icy rose at all, so thats why.

20. iCyxx

iCyxx User

1) really you show frizak ? xD they got wipe 200000000000 time by ibn and starco for month and months xD ok they can win 1 time but this mean nothing. Take Murdermaks for example, he have feoh with caster lvl 2 in his cp, but only him got focus by other cp, when he die, his cp lost, it's simple no ? same his mate with caster lvl have no impact.
    2) ok so we will do something, cause you speak but you even don't know. We will take one feoh, he will open that you said before, and he will hit on heal with same gear than him OK ? and you will understand. It's cool to watch vid yes, but try it by urself before :Thumbsup:

@peking it's just for speak, some guys have different opinion, some have same, but what is the problem to speak on forum about one topic like this ?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaVIKuQVFlB1FFQN8iEGHRg

Go watch frim ibn screen, and watch it on 0.5 speed. Check how many damage take ibn from Maddivision ( who have caster lvl 2) and how many time he hit.
    You will see something strange, on many hit he even don't low him 10k cp.....
    Check channel from starco he have more vid, watch it on 0.5x speed and laugh :p

It's same than here, when ibn die, it's 99% cause of yul, 1% from feoh.

Last edited: May 30, 2019