1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

VIDEO Lineage 2 Core 26/05/19 Siege & Fafurion PVP

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by PowPow, May 28, 2019.

1. Serialkillaa

Serialkillaa User

ya i definatly seen in that RU Fraps that those mages lost whole mp in one arrow - NOT , max i seen that feoh lost from the dragon bow archer was 6k mp, let it be 10k

Anyway lets boost feohs ! :)

2. iCyxx

iCyxx User

Serial plz, open ibn channel and check some vid pls, or starco.. check how many time he kill with 2 arrows. 1 for mana barriere and 1 free for kill :)
    and check frizak damage on vid xD count how many hit, how many crit, many time with burst casting i see 1k damage, 5k damage xD im OK each 30min he land one decent crit ok but be honest pls ..

3. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

4. Notic

Notic User

Did you check yourself? 300-400k damage to Fadlan from MadDivision. Yup no damage...

5. iCyxx

iCyxx User

dude ... count how many hits, how many crits, how many kills, damage.. like i said before, each 30min one decent crit im agree with that..
    watch them with 0.5 speed if you don't trust me.
    also you can check vid from murder, check on castle how many kill he take and how many take feoh from his clan, do the same with other side, with ibn if you want :) if feoh are so strong why they take 1 kill when yul take 50 ? explain me maybe im stupid idk xD

6. Notic

Notic User

I did, 4 hits in a row 300-600k under boost. 60-80k normal crits. 33% m. crit rate, I dont know where you get these 1/20 numbers, but its clearly nonsense.

Look, yuls have better burst, noone argues that, but saying that feohs are useless is really plain stupid.

7. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

best way to show that yul have not dmg is show tehtruth video hahaha

no harmony almost all video , macro spam skill eating the walls , and while he turn off macro orthrus already on the other side of castle

:61:

8. iCyxx

iCyxx User

useless in pvp ONLY i said :)
    feoh are useless cause yul is far far far better than feoh .. what the point to take one feoh in party ? The point is what will give feoh in pvp party i mean ? no cc, no burst, and we all know that actually we have to kill more faster than get killed. the game is like this now. But tell me, what will give one feoh in pvp party compared to one yul ? It's far far better to have 2 yul than 1 yul on feoh. Or it's far better to have 1 yul + full asssit. As you think why ibn play alone now with full supp ? ...................... think a bit pls

It's like you said, tyrr are not useless, they have low damage but they still have some hp and some cc. OK DUDE !

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  9. Notic

Notic User

You seem like a butthurt kid rather than using your head. I don't know what you miss on your feoh, but I just showed you from you own provided video how feohs 1 shoots one of the most stacked people in game, yet you still argue that they are useless. Ok buddy, there is only one way for you - reroll or quit.

10. peking

peking User

like i said, i dont want to flame you or anything, i just gave you an advice, what you can take or not, thats all.
    if you think feoh 0 dmg but you want to make dmg, change to yul.
    if you dont want to change, accept it you have 0 dmg.
    or discuss it at forum have or not have dmg on feoh.

11. iCyxx

iCyxx User

i ask no one to tell me what i have to do.
    We just speak about one topic :p you can say what you think, like me, it's the goal here !

Notic can trash if he want, maybe he is blind, or he don't know the game idk.
    many full stacked feoh say same thing, we all know that we all focus yul first cause they are the only problem in pvp ( if no yul, no danger)
    All ppl try to buy bow, many ppl was reroll feoh to yul or other, but no this blind notic continu to say that feoh are so strong, so usefull ... xD
    If you have to choose between yul or feoh in your pvp party im sure you will choose feoh for sure ! so suefull ! NO my bad i have better idea .... take tyrr for pvp ! tyrr OP !

12. peking

peking User

ok. hf.
    im out.

13. iCyxx

iCyxx User

it was more for Notic than for you ;) i quote the wrong message

14. {IronV}

{IronV} User

u are delusial af

15. Notic

Notic User

Bye, see you when feoh gets op again

16. iCyxx

iCyxx User

Ty finaly you admit that feoh is not good actually :Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup:

17. Notic

Notic User

No idea how you came the that conclusion but I don't think its worth exploring that path. But thanks for pointing out, that you cry because feohs not op.

18. iCyxx

iCyxx User

it's strange .. we can't speak without saying we cry or complain or idk what else .. Dude we just share some opinion here.
    Someone write something, we answer with other opinion.. you sure you are in the same world ?

19. Notic

Notic User

Ok, thanks for confirming, that you do not like that feohs are not op

20. iCyxx

iCyxx User

OK DUDE :Thumbsup: