1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Will there be increase in adena?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Julian1302, May 28, 2019.

1. Mamwyjebane

Mamwyjebane User

u mean new alts... or even one of ur boxes to make more adena not new players.
    Try make k85 and find 7 ppl ty

2. Notic

Notic User

Tell me the times when you were making a lot of money completely solo and casually in this game?? And you know kartia is not the only content in the game, right? Game lacks new people, not the means to make adena, and that's mainly because nobody even bothers to do anything in this game except kartia/baylor/k99.

I played tank through c3-c5, I could not even leave town without box or player buffer, let alone, farm anything efficiently, people were buying shots for real money because they could not afford it. Oh, and when you did leave town, that was like 0.1-0.5%/hour with full party at level 65. I quit at lvl 67 with A grade set+0 and B grade sword +6 after nearly 2 years playing solo 4-5 hours/day when people were running with S grade armors +6 and +12 weapons and epic jewels at the top.

3. MirOo

MirOo User

you quit the game at tauti chronicle but complain here about the game? i don't understand:Facepalm-l2:

4. Naito

Naito User

The problem isn't adena drop from monster, the problem is drop from instance from 85 till 105 atleast. By doing all of them there is no chance to create any usefull character who can go solo farm adena on macro.

5. Notic

Notic User

Define solo farm adena?

6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

legit AoE in pavels. before macrobos invasion it was ~900kk/day. or ~100kk/h

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  7. Jintxa

Jintxa User

It would be nice if there was a series of quest in which starting at lvl 85 you could get your 99th Pauline team impossible to sell or trade but it would solve the problem of starting to farm your own items. A choice set +6 blessed with 60 element and a weapon +4 with 1 sa. even that investing time and more quest from lvl 99 could even upgrade to blessed and make it tradable to 101. There are ramdom ideas that would make the server something more palatable for new ones that would not be forgotten.
    Or that the -99 instances would re-drop r95 and r equipment as in the past, it's no wonder, it does not make you rich, but it helps you to continue.

8. Negnal

Negnal User

dont worry guys tomorrow will be l2store update so you can get (buy) adena

MirOo and TimeWaste like this.
  9. Notic

Notic User

So you are calling player with iss box solo but with 2-3 boxes its not solo anymore?
    Jun 19, 2019
    And then what? After they get all that and level up to 103-105 and deal no damage and get 1 shot in every zone?

10. zauliuz

zauliuz User

omg.. learn to read...

11. Beldent13

Beldent13 User

Thank you all for your opinion, I hope that together and the people who join will help you get to the Administrators, so that the LOW people can generate adena and articles in instances and see more parties (ARMS and Armor)

12. goduole

goduole User

Best tip what i can give u, look info on youtube or other more populated forums, cuz as u see we have ppls who quited long time ago still qq here, fighting with ppls who still playing. Anyway if u go pure solo dont expect fast improves or smth, but dont give up, find sime casual stuffs to do and after time u definetly will get what u want( after free events or some lucky drops).

Nehelenia likes this.