1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

OFFER Sunny days in Elmoreden

Discussion in '2019' started by Artchem, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Artchem

Artchem Community manager

[​IMG]

Hot summer has come with a brand new Summertime Box! The box with many valuable rewards and useful supplies is already available in the L2 Store. Hurry up to replenish your stocks of necessary items which will be useful to you in the preparations for an upcoming update called "Prelude of War".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A brand new box already awaits you in the L2 Store at an attractive price!

[​IMG]

Double-click the box to obtain a random item at a certain rate from the list below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From the new box you have a chance to get Stage 1 Sayha's Talisman Packs. Got too many stage 1 packs? Spend them for sealing Sayha's Talismans Stage 7–10 at Dimensional Merchant! Sealed talismans can be traded on the market.

Besides, for only 40 of stage 1 packs you can purchase a permanent Stage 5 Sayha's Talisman without any random compounding!

Hurry up! The Dimensional Merchant's exchange option will be available for only two weeks – from June 19 to July 3!

[​IMG]

Description of Sayha's Talismans
    Sayha's Talismans

There are 10 stages of Sayha's Talisman. The higher the level - the better the effects are. These talismans can be used by all classes as they increase p.def./m.def.! Important: Equipping 2 or more Sayha's Talismans gives the effect of the highest-level talisman.

[​IMG]

Stage be Stage Effect

The effect increases with a talisman's level. From stage 5 it gives unique active effects. Moreover, Sayha's talisman stage 4+ activates special effect Sayha's Trust when equipped with Venir's Talisman stage 12+

– Active skills can be used in 10 minutes after equipping.
    – Effects Sayha's Protection / Encouragement / Anger can be used on self or on a party member. Sayha's Support can be used only on self.
    – Effects Sayha's Protection / Encouragement / Anger share a common cooldown at lv.1 but get an independent cooldown starting from lv.2. This doesn't include Sayha's Trust.
    – Effects Sayha's Protection / Encouragement / Anger cannot be used simultaneously or with effects from other talismans like Talisman - Abundance (High-grade).
    – All skills work at Olympiad and Ceremony of Chaos.
    – Effect of potions only applies to HP/CP potions, doesn't apply to MP potions or HP/CP potions that recover % of HP/CP.
    – XP and SP bonus stacks with all other bonuses.

[​IMG]

Effects Sayha's Protection / Encouragement / Anger have distinct animation! Make your enemies tremble with fear from the distance!

[​IMG]

Talismans Compound

– Sayha's Talisman's stage can be increased via the compound menu.
    – Only talismans of the same level can be compounded.
    – In case of success, you get a talisman of the next stage, for example, 1+1=2.
    – The higher the level, the lower is the compound rate.
    – In case of compound failure, one of the talismans will be destroyed.
    – Sayha's Talisman can be saved when using special items: Sayha's Energy or Sayha's Blessing.
    – Sayha's Energy / Blessing do not increase the compound rate, they just save a talisman from destruction. You put Sayha's Talisman in the left frame of the compound window, and Sayha's Energy/Blessing in the right frame.

[​IMG]

Item Restrictions

The restrictions of Sayha's Talismans are listed in the following table:

[​IMG]

F.A.Q.

Q: Is Sayha's Trust a passive skill?
    A: Yes, it works when Sayha's Talisman is equipped.

Q: Is skill cooldown fixed, can we change it with buffs?
    A: The cooldown is fixed and cannot be affected by buffs.

Q: Do passive m.def/p.def from Sayha's Talisman stack with Talisman - Abundance (High-grade)?
    A: Yes.

Q: Do we need Venir's Talisman Stage 12+ to activate active skills of Sayha's Talisman?
    A: No, you need Venir's Talisman Stage 12+ only to activate passive Sayha's Trust. All other effects work without Venir's Talisman.

Q: Why I cannot use "Sayha's Protection/Encouragement/Anger"? System chat returns: "Invalid target".
    A: Active skills "Sayha's Protection/Encouragement/Anger" can be used only on self and on a party member.
    Known Issues:
    1. The description of +8 Reflect Attack T-shirt Chest states that the 'Shiny Elemental Shirt' is obtained from the chest while it actually contains the 'Attack' T-shirt.

2. TimeWaste

TimeWaste User

Rewards seem a bit not useful...

3. OrderStar

OrderStar User

I have 10 Angels earring. What do i do with them :D?

4. MindlessTV

MindlessTV User

If this update was the only thing that modified the client, then I hope will finish soon due to the fact that now gaming crashing a lot. I don't know if you are aware about this but nothing changed to my pc in latest months and problem started after latest update. Here is how game is looking before last critical error text:

[​IMG]

I have to say that till now I got this kind of error after teleport, after minimize game and after character restart. After this, the only way to close it is to do it from task manager or if you keep it on 10-15 mins, will do the final game crash anyway.

5. TimeWaste

TimeWaste User

This is a great section to post your technical issues, great!

6. Nehelenia

Nehelenia User

So far I opened 5 boxes
    3x Energy of Destaction 20 unit pack
    1x Freya's Bloody Rune
    1x Blessed scroll: Enchant Elemental shirt
    Wasn't very lucky xD