1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Scamers Alert

Discussion in 'Activity' started by aresl2, Jul 4, 2019.

1. aresl2

aresl2 User

Dont trust anyone who pm you ingame and pretend to be someone from your clan/ally
    alot of people are trying to scam
    here you can see screenshot of person pming me on my box and saying he is "Phosphorus" from my clan
    btw i am Phosphorus :D:D:D

Attached Files:

Nehelenia likes this.
  2. Notic

Notic User

Report to GMs, I think it is banable offense to pretend to be someone else. Of course, probably only this char will get banned, but maybe someone will actually ban the whole account if enough reports come through.

marckela likes this.
  3. zauliuz

zauliuz User

it's part of the game. rules violation would be if that guy pretend to be an admin.

4. Notic

Notic User

Not sure, it falls under the Section of Pretending to be related to admin, but this one seems to be general one:

2.4 Impersonation of another user by utilizing the words, letters of an alphabet, all kinds of combinations in the nickname that creates a threat of false representation with an aim of getting the game items

Nehelenia likes this.
  5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

that rule means - if person create similar nick with some changed letters for example l(L) instead I or rn instead m then you can start dig deeper. and now this situation looks like that someone just looking for fools. and i'm wondering why peoples in this age, when everybody, or at least majority, use ts or discord to communicate still fall on this trick. this "scam" existing since c1..
    btw if there was nothing with so called "pk bug" which was just pure game mechanics, or some illegal marketing actions from peoples what i don't want to mention, or with "smart macros" who stop attacking that moment when you show up from hide with PK or flag, than it's normal. you can complain, but nothing will be changed.. Unless something was changed in rules and you can get ban even for "stream sniping" like ninja doing for those who kill him in fortnite.