1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Kall english is not enogh

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Apophis, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apophis

Apophis User

dear superstar,

this topic was discussed several times already. no wipe there means that after server will go live on 7th of december there will be no wipes. for me it's sounds pretty clear but if you have any doubt about it it's because translation issues i guess.

the other mod closed the topic because there are other topics with the same discusions and it's recomanded to use the "search" button when you have a question and if you can't get any answer make a new topic about.

concerns about moderators and their activity should be posted here: https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=772

have a good day

2. Kall

Kall User

kuro1n
    answer to his question fell a few time. in closed topic is answer to his question also in this topic is answer to his question. so plase read more attentive.

3. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

no you are the one that dont get the question of op, hes asking what a wipe is (what the word wipe means etc) not what the administration means with stated announcement.

4. dr3af

dr3af User

sorry but, this is crazy. no offence to the mod but. innova? what the hell? please hire english talking mods. google translate creates a mess. non-english mods can't understand the questions your players are doing.

5. Kall

Kall User

what wipe word mean should be in 'questions and info' section and also in forum are presents topic about wipe where this question should be written.

and also:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/wipe
    or any other dictionary

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
  6. Sayha

Sayha User

i don't even know why you're mod if you can't even type and understand properly english, specially you give out "waring" that hasn't anything to do with the thread, you can't even mod properly.

i'm expecting a warning as well for saying the truth, this forum is becoming corrupted by the own mods, specially those who wants to show off but somehow they're wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
  7. Kall

Kall User

i move here post with complaints about me.
    if you have any additional comments please write it's here.
    enjoy!

8. Ident

Ident User

these are not complains about current moderating, but flames about non-moderating things. a.k.a: "privateserversh*t" (the word sh*t used as slang for thing)

so dear everyone without valid complain: drop your private server experiences/bad habits and show your mature face to this community already, thank you!

9. Kurai

Kurai User

without being disrespectful to you kall, your english does grate my nerves.

i know you're from poland so i know why you make those mistakes. i spent 3 years teaching english in warsaw so i saw those errors on a day to day basis.

also kall please dont try to wikipedia the meaning of words if you aren't perfectly sure to their contextual meaning. of course the standard version of the verb "wipe" is to clean or brush a surface, however in the context of a server or i.t. wipe is a relaxed term meaning to format.

trzymaj się :)

10. XeNDeR

XeNDeR User

kall are u stupid? really.. quit from moderator now! you dont know english . get used to it ..omg

11. MrScubba

MrScubba User

poor guy:(
    da?

12. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

not poor guy, he should have realized its not his place. seriously if mods are free to do as they wish and post with broken english without understanding what the other user wants ill just apply as well i think i could do a way way better job than many other mods we got now. this is pissing me off.

13. Kall

Kall User

i'm not feeling poor or stupid. each person have right to express their opinion. i agree with some of them. i'm not perfect, but live consists on the challenges.
    yeah maybe i'm not appropriate person to be a mod, but i have 2 weeks trial.

no matter of decision i'm happy to have opportunity proof myself.

@kurai
    thanks

@kuro1n
    good luck then.

@xander
    critic is important and allows me growth.
    surrender and resignation is not acceptable option for me. i'll try harder if after 2 weeks it's not sufficiently... fair enough.

14. Hentai

Hentai User

i'm feeling very giving today.

there's a life lesson for ya.

15. Zerrb

Zerrb User

how on earth did you become a moderator?

16. Koxxxx

Koxxxx User

wow romania changed since become part of european union, before romainas whit lite children was beging on streets now they teatch english eu ftw !

17. Hentai

Hentai User

oh it hasn't changed that much. i'm just on a break from begging since it's too cold outside.

on topic: bad kall, bad!

18. Koxxxx

Koxxxx User

omg you are on brake and ur mom still out there, shame on you !

19. Sayha

Sayha User

hah i like you.

20. super-star

super-star User

@apophis if i were you i would talk to head mod about this guy.
    he's trying to make a feeling you started this thread with a horrible incorrect english spelling in its title.

what a mess..... kall quit this forum asap please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.