1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

hi am new

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by daskou77, Jul 22, 2019.

1. daskou77

daskou77 User

hi just wondering how many ppl are online?

2. Bistabil

Bistabil User

over 9000

3. masa28

masa28 User

he meant over 9, also if u want to play this game prepare ur wallet :) and if u realy want to take good advice: officials are done, no point to play untill they change the l2store policy which probably wont happen bro coz they know that they will earn much more if they put there just cosmetic items, xp runes eventualy instead of OP items for tousends of euro :) peace

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2019
  4. Ayyay

Ayyay User

Does it worth playing on Core, starting from scratch, casually, not willing to spend any cent? I guess not. I mean, I'd do it if it wouldn't look so ghostly; how many active people, approximately, does it host right now?

5. Notic

Notic User

Only if you find a decent clan who accepts lowbies just to chat and do dailies with it, otherwise don't. Game is pretty much dead pre 101, after that its ok, but you will need gear which you will never get casually playing. If you decide to play play iss/heal or spoil.

6. Jintxa

Jintxa User

An remember if you want play dd after all feoh wiz op in pve yul op in pvp ,need chosse;)