1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

how to make adena?pls help

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Zmovxcx, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Zmovxcx

Zmovxcx User

Please I need help, I don't know how to do adena. I don't have money to buy anything, and nobody shares the information. Please write me a guide, give me advice, even if it means creating more characters to talk about some type of instances or I don't know, I'm already I stop playing for this. It's chronic has me crazy

2. Cordana

Cordana User

In case of makeing adena this chronicle is easiest from yers thats why everything is so expensive and thats why a lot of zones will be nerfed in 4 days

3. iEmily

iEmily User

Hi Zmovxcx, Making adena is hard without trade at this game. You can wait new update and start trade with buying L2store promo items from players and selling those items by adding 10-20% profit. It is simple way to make adenas like real world trades. buy & sell. Another option you can farm some ingridents with afk farm & sell to player shops who need those ingridents for making dragon weapons. Best way to make adena is trade. Always follow market. Don't hurry to buy new items. Double your adenas at promos and farm events. At farm events don't gamble. just sell dropped event items to players. If you can write your class lvl maybe other friends who play this game will give you some advice where to farm.
    Good luck at your trade days...

4. Cordana

Cordana User

y ofc you can try like that if you wanna fight on prices with cancer like me :)

5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

easy to make adena in which spot with what gear?
    let's say i have paulina set. where should i farm to get 100b for basic gear ?

6. Cordana

Cordana User

with current prices of life stones/wind cry kariks in loa is around 2b with 5 boxes with 12b gear /24h and noone will even come to you

you can do even with 30 days paulinas but you will earn like 700kk

There is a plenty of 85-99 zones where you can make 2b /24h full afk without any contest dont even mention pavel cancer zone

everything depend of your pc and how many pullers your pc can manage and if you can setup them properly i know from testing 4-5 zones with easy 2b/24h but ppl are to lazy to think,check possibilites

7. zauliuz

zauliuz User

let's start from this.
    where to get those 12b?

8. Cordana

Cordana User

from farming in that place in 30 days paulinas 1 month and then you will have gear to farm 2b, cmon its 80 pre awaken mobs even in paulina its 3 hits

9. Zmovxcx

Zmovxcx User

What place is loa?

10. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

Lair of Antharas, from Giran.

11. Zmovxcx

Zmovxcx User

Pls the name this zone

12. Nehelenia

Nehelenia User

I want to say I am sorry for the long rant beforehand ^^;:3:
    I hate the fact that people have it as common sense that you will afk farm! I like macro commands because they make your life easier especially if you box a buffer but other then that is like having a bot and I always thought that is stupid to have the game play itself rather then being played by you... Also bots and crazy pay to win stuff are what destroyed this game.
    Plus I agree with @zauliuz. Wth? With 12b gear? And 5 boxes? Me and my husband pay monthly PA for 2 accounts and also spend some extra 10-15€ on l2store each month and we barely managed to get a basic r99 gear for our main characters (feoh and aore) mainly for the feoh. And when I say basic I mean +5 pve retributer (with 2 sa 300 element) and at max +4 robe set with elemental resist for the mage. For my healer we just managed to get her an r99 robe set and a +4 buster with 2 sa. But seeing everyone around with red weapons and blue armors feel our basic and other people’s basic is very much different.
    With all this afk xp and farming it’s extremely hard to find active people to play with and go for raids and xp like we used to do 2-3 years ago.
    I love this game and even though I can’t stand it’s hardcore grinding system I enjoy exping, questing and raiding. I also really miss spoil and craft, it was a really fun function of the game and now it’s kinda pointless.
    Anyway I would like to thank @Cordana for the suggestions they might not work 100% for my style of gaming but they have some interest...

zauliuz likes this.