1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

How to equip for a new player

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Artun, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Artun

Artun User

Hello, i have just started playing, i'm a level 91 Sigel Hell Knight, i was wondering how i can afford to buy new equipment after the starting Paulina one. The mobs i kill drop 500-1k adena, but the armors and weapons cost billions. I should kill like one hundred thousand monsters to get a decent equip, is there a better way to farm money? I don't want to buy items for real money and i'm only interested in pve, but the game is not enjoyable in this way:Unsure:.

2. Arbogast

Arbogast User

Sorry buddy, this is just for sick or stupid.

Robby likes this.
  3. Zmovxcx

Zmovxcx User

How sad that you have to give an answer like that, but it's the reality. Ncsoft when you plan to do something ?, the rate of adena goes up. We are not Korean, you cannot treat us in the same way

4. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Why would you play l2 for pve only, you'll find less expensive and much more enjoyable games out there !

5. Artun

Artun User

This is a pretty weird way to manage a game, thanks for answers guys:Thumbsup:

6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

what pvp? that thing still exist in core?

7. Notic

Notic User

You mean same people who farmed hundreds of thousands of mobs back in the day for a single level and keeps repeating same mantra that lineage was so much better back in the days?

8. zauliuz

zauliuz User

at least pvp was fun at that time. ± equal gear, and everything was based on tactics and reaction, not like now when without +12 armor, +20 weapon and at least 3 brooch rapso with UD you can't go even to solo kartia or epic kimerian.

9. Notic

Notic User

Stop with your delusional trolling please and quit for good, better for everyone.

Here is a hint: if people put at least half the effort to make money as they used to back in the days, they would easily be top 5-10% gear wise.

10. Srelock

Srelock User

Here is a hint: if people put at least half the effort to make money as they used to back in the days, they would easily be top 5-10% gear[/QUOTE]
    I like this smug reply pretending to be better then all others, same bull..t replay rich people give " U are poor becouse u are not working hard inof" Here is what i do currently. I moved to this server just before the update. I leved an Evi to lvl 100 did the 3 quest for the free gear and potions for subclas i chode tyrr dred,i leveled him to 86 and vent to pavel ruins if u have premium u can farm 10-15 million adena in 1 buff

11. Notic

Notic User

I like this smug reply pretending to be better then all others, same bull..t replay rich people give " U are poor becouse u are not working hard inof" Here is what i do currently. I moved to this server just before the update. I leved an Evi to lvl 100 did the 3 quest for the free gear and potions for subclas i chode tyrr dred,i leveled him to 86 and vent to pavel ruins if u have premium u can farm 10-15 million adena in 1 buff[/QUOTE]

What's your point?

12. Robby

Robby User

Theres working hard and then theres working dumb. Why in the world you would waste 1 hour of your life for 15 mil, which translates into what 7 cents in real life currency?
    Meanwhile in the same hour a kid in chinese factory earns more by sewing shoes and can outdonate you.

13. Leckter

Leckter User

While your point is totally right, there is still a different aspect of the question :
    What do you achieve in a game if you don't play the said game but just smash the store button ? What do you achieve in a game where the macro smashes the skills for you ? Why are you still playing in that situation ? Actually are you even playing the game ?
    Don't need to answer those questions, I have my own answers and don't care about yours. Though you should realize that the core of the questionning from "new" ppl is what I wrote here, and not really about how to.

14. zauliuz

zauliuz User

the point of all this is - everything based on afk farming 25/8 with at least 4-5 windows and l2store. gl to get at least basic pve gear +8-10 set / +12++ weapon / some epics with only 2 accounts and 3-4h/day game time. without RMT aka "l2store".

15. Notic

Notic User

Tell me how you got all that S grade armor set and s grade weapon with 2 accounts in c4 in 6-12 months with 3-4hours/day with 2 accounts.

16. Srelock

Srelock User

@Robby This is a game supposed to be entertained buy it it's not a job or business.
    I gues im playing it wrong because i dont have a party farming somewher 24/7

17. zauliuz

zauliuz User

varka/ketra ally + cc.

18. Srelock

Srelock User

cristal caverns had a nice pre quest

19. Notic

Notic User

So you say it was ok to no life farm adena for at least 6 months to get mid gear (plus another at least 6 months to even get to that lvl to farm there) but now its not?

20. zauliuz

zauliuz User

that "mid gear" cost nothing. especially when there was common items. And for S grade. well. 1 day - 1/2 recipes. depends on how fast you kill mobs. + i was lucky on crafts, also some events etc etc. anw 2-3 hours of playing in gracia it's equal 1-2 days of afk farming now.
    p.s. cc is not crystal caverns, it's catacombs/necropolies.

edit: and now.. well.. idk how drops is now, probably nerfed to 0. in other words worse than what was 1y ago.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.