1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

We need service dual to main

Discussion in 'Activity' started by Takanodan, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Takanodan

Takanodan User

Ncwest already has it, can the Innova team look into it?

I know it was denied in the past, but for so many people that had to reroll because their CP needed different classes and now ended up investing so much on dual and can't even play Olympiad on it or get hero, it's something that I'm sure many would enjoy here.

And with this update, this became even more relevant, since Rankings give special bonuses like +20 speed, +30k max hp, +15k hp, and so on.

Robby likes this.
  2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

yes. also split main<>dual and if possible that dual move to another account. anything else?

3. TimeW

TimeW Banned

Btw it s really easy to lvl up a new character with the update, you should consider it.

4. 21Sav

21Sav User

Sure, and the enchants, shirts, talismans, etc ?

Naito likes this.
  5. Notic

Notic User

Since when ncwest has it?

Also give race change option.

Technically the only things untradable are agathions, augments, dyes and a few more like this bracelet from event. Its not really a dreal breaker in most cases.

6. mucea

mucea User

just couple of hundred bilions

7. Notic

Notic User

I would like to know how did you come up with this number.

8. goduole

goduole User

3 forgoten skills 30 lvl, atleast 100b each atm ^^

9. Notic

Notic User

Oh forgot these :D but its ok, prices will go down at least in half soon if not more :)

Btw, im all up for the service to be implemented as well as race change, as well as all items in l2store to be come tradable.

TranpeGG likes this.
  10. TimeWaste

TimeWaste User

You have time to google translate from chinese to know what s coming in every update and you dont have time to build up a character? Cmon

11. Naito

Naito User

I hope someday we will get the service in L2Store, Innova really please consider it, it will help the game a lot.

@Up, you are just nap, thats it.

Brooch. top Agument
    Agument on circlet
    Forgotten skills
    All Shirts +10
    Event bracelet
    Aghations +12
    All Giant Life Stone aguments
    All Factions
    Skill enchants
    Weapon Agument

and probably something else, yes lets make new char from begin, are you kidding?

12. 21Sav

21Sav User

:)
    It's not about time. It's about the money.
    Sure now some of you will say you can just farm it up. But really... Can you?
    Also it's Korean, but still Asians.

13. Mustrov

Mustrov User

NcWest doesn't provide this service as far I know, I searched the forums really really carefully and found nothing about what you said.
    Also this will never happen because it will cause more complaints from the Ertheia and Kamael classes.
    The only thing that they can put is race change, which won't be available for all classes ofcourse and/or Main from Dual class seperation,
    which means the character's dual class will be transferred in the same account as a main character without quests etc. all the non tradable should be transfered on dual class, but who knows.

But as about what you are asking never happened and most probably never will! now with ranking system.
    As about the ranking system, well, just deal with it!

14. Mustrov

Mustrov User

And btw what we need is not this service which will give to few people some minor benefits from ranking system.
    What we need is events like the last dragon weapon event, events that will generate a ton of insanity talismans so we can compound them,
    events that will generate tons of giant stone augmentations cause we will need them for the dragon bows and cheap consumables like roses dragon pots etc.
    We need services and events that are useful for everyone, not for 20 people who made a bad choice and started playing on a class they don't like anymore.

15. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

@Mustrov
    agree
    what? In you opinion most ppl have longing/insanity/dragon weapon???
    and those kind people which can compound longing or augment dragon weapon are "EVERYONE"??? Really?!?!?
    agree again

Anyway, can someone post the link (korean/russian/as you want) with the update that will be set up on September?

16. Mustrov

Mustrov User

Let me try explain my thinking.
    By making event which generates tons of insanity so people can combound them to the new talisman, decreases the price of it (insanity) so more people can get it, even if they won't procceed on the new talisman.
    By making event which generates tons of giant augmentation stones so people who have dragon weapons will be able to augment them means that the price of this stone will drop by a lot, meaning that many people
    will manage to get all active augmentations they need, for example giant's critical dmg etc. etc.
    As about the part I typed dragon bows I wanted to type dragon weapons, my bad.
    By generating a lot of these items it will only help people with their farm, ofcourse it will also help people who have everything get even more, but yeah that would come eventually

Most people do not have dragon weapons ofcourse, but since the last event many people have, nowadays having dragon weapon means nothing, at least having it on lv.1.
    We also need gold cards with price of max 2b each, so that we can see people getting +30 weapons. at the moment weapons +18 seem so op while the limit of enchantment is +30.
    we need to get chances so average players can gear up faster and easier and top players can get the top items by just spending a lot and not few leavers like now.
    Ofcourse things are way much better now but there is always space for improvements which I hope they will come soon.

TimeWaste likes this.
  17. Takanodan

Takanodan User

What you said has actually nothing to do with my topic.

Is dual to main (or separation) desirable by some people? Yes.
    Can we have other events at the same time? Ofc.

For them to make a l2 store event that will put tons of items into the server requires almost no effort (technically), the only big effort is from the business, to see what'll be the impact of such event on the player base, will it bring more people, will it make the people we have already to spend more euros, will it drive people away from the game, it's all analyses to see where's the highest profit, maybe if they put an event that will give tons os giant LS, ppl will donate a lot, but maybe if they put some promotion on tarots, it'll be harder to get giant LS, but in the end they'll make more profit, so they'll pbb go with that choice (since it also doesn't have much negative impact from players here). So the only reason we got last event giving so many dragon weapons is probably because they considered that they'd make more profit short-term and long-term with the current player base if they make the chances like this (and ability to use scroll on any enchant), compared to last event where even with rly rly low chances, ppl were still putting so much money to try to get a single fragment.

While on the other hand you have an event that might be technically difficult, but won't suffer almost no negative impact from players, pbb dozens of players might use and only negative impact on the business should be that they might lose some money from ppl rerolling to different characters (instead of just switching their duals or transfering it.

So if you want to make a topic about all the items you miss on your character and the best event possible for you to get what you miss cheap, go ahead and create a new topic.

Just don't spam this one with non-related subjects.

Naito likes this.
  18. zauliuz

zauliuz User

or maybe ask to change oly and allow fight there with dual class? this would be easier, but no profit..

Naito likes this.
  19. Mustrov

Mustrov User

So takanodan, read again my first post and you will realize that it's exactly relative to your post, my second post is my opinion of what we should get instead what you desire and my third post is an answer to another post.
    What you can get in the best case is race change which I am 100% agreed and I would love to see that.
    But as far what you asked it's impossible. If I would run this company I would never do such thing and the reason is simple, by rerolling the main character the company will earn more. The game gives the possibility to also play on dual class if you are bored with your main or choose poorly. As about those wynns, ertheia's tyrrs etc who are bored their main class cause they cannot one shot someone (or for whatever reason), well that's life and this game represents life very good.
    Bad options cause you to loose time and/or money.
    And please I am still looking for info of where ncwest has this option cause I found nothing about this.

20. Notic

Notic User

All your suggestions really focused on what YOU need and desire, not the "majority" of people. You know what average people need? Enchanting items, because sets/weapons going in price again, because there are no cheap cards, cheaper brooches, cheaper circlets/shirts (thankfully this will happen in the near future), also less untradable items (both ingame and l2store). This alone will have 100x times more impact than giants ls.