1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

We need service dual to main

Discussion in 'Activity' started by Takanodan, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Mustrov

Mustrov User

Notic, please read again my posts and you will see that I also mentioned gold cards, I didn't mention circlets and shirts cause we got event with the first already.
    Brooches? yes ofcourse, we really need them asap.at the moment server is empty of brooches.And trust me I didn't mention the things I need.

2. Notic

Notic User

Your main focus was on instanity and giants ls, thats not what most people need or want. That's literally what top 1% needs to make new talismans and get augments cheap.

Boozeris and jamek like this.
  3. Mustrov

Mustrov User

Look, in general what I wish to see is every person on any small clan to have minimum +14-16 limited weapon, to happen this we need gold cards on 2b max.
    Insainities and giant ls are also good, I saw many many people with dragon weapons and I don't mean from TH and EN, most of these people will never upgrade to lv.2 but at least they can get cheap augment, if they get cheap augment, whole server without dragon weapon will be able to also make their giant augmentations cheaper. At the moment we have limitation on enchantment on +30 and correct me if I am wrong but the highest enchanted weapon now is +25 and there is only 1 I think(I don't take in consideration rhodo's weapon cause he got it through the event). We need more +25 weapons, Brooches, insanities, giant ls and less toxicity! no I changed my mind, toxicity is good :D

4. mucea

mucea User

I will sound pesimistic but 80% or more of server is on +10-12 pve wpn with lvl 4 jewels and you want ppl to have +14-16 limited weapons? Making gold card 2b wont help them it will only help already rich ppl that can make cheap oe wpns and sell /use which ofc the 80% wont be able to afford cause if you couldn't afford better wpn or lvl 5 jewel you wont be able to afford a 150b+ wpn. Also Talking about limited when elcyum is 400kk and pve is 1.6b is just dreams . Giant augs are also only for ppl doing oly and the few new melee dd's that need them. Giant ls were cheap like 1-1.5b during last promo with reward boxes (i think archeologists ones) dunno how much cheaper they need to be. What is the problem is that we dont have any economy at all nor we have ppl doing oe of weapons/gear nor we have ppl making stuff with ertheias. Getting cheaper stuff wont help

Notic likes this.
  5. Notic

Notic User

Most dragon weapons are hardly usable or worth upgrading at the moment, not to mention most of them are on the boxes of top 1% players. I am all for cheaper items you mention, but if you are talking in general, these items are way down on the priority list for majority of average players. So if you want average players to grow and develop faster, seeding insanity and giants Ls isn't the way to go.

6. Mustrov

Mustrov User

So, according to you Mucea, what would help new people and those who are already playing for long but cannot invest much?
    It's good to say what it will not help but better to say something that it could help.
    I'm open to hear any suggestions
    Sep 10, 2019
    Notic, I don't think there is even one player who has dragon weapon on box, or at least I haven't seen any.(fragments don't count).
    Yes I will agree with you that the items I mentioned are down on the priority list, but I mentioned them cause of the upcoming Update.
    Also to Mucea, obviously this to come true (limited weapons for everyone) prices of elcyum must drop as well the prices of stones.

7. mucea

mucea User

Nothing will help the ppl who will not be able to invest and those who will not want to invest. More and more the game will become l2store driven and ppl (hi NCSoft who thinks that everyone on server earns 3k/month) will not be able to get adena to gear up.
    And yes i'd a like a 10x cheaper l2store (virtual items that cost almost nothing to make) so that everyone can get something good even with 50E/month but sadly is more profitable to have a couple of big spenders buying high priced gambling items.

8. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

If you can't invest anything on this game you have two options, quit or be happy with how the game is.

Boozeris likes this.
  9. Notic

Notic User

I love how nobody ever says, you can farm and make money lol, pretty much sums up everything whats wrong with most of the people.

Boozeris likes this.
  10. TimeWaste

TimeWaste User

To farm you need good gear not decent gear. Probably you need rune too.

Bottom line, developers must keep a balance between new and existing players so you cannot just make everything easy to get. You also need to give incentives to top, mid and low gear players to keep improving. You cant keep everyone happy but l2 is doing all of the above just fine.

11. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Dear users,

Please stick your discussion to the initial request. Make another thread if you want to talk about L2Store balance, market, items, etc ...

Best regards,

12. Notic

Notic User

So you want to kill a rather healthy discussion and people to spam create new threads every time someone wants to say something not directly linked to topic? Following your logic there should be at least 4 more topics about l2store, ingame event, how to farm and balance

Boozeris, procc and TimeWaste like this.