1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Which version of classic is this going to be based on?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by FryderykChopin, Sep 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. FryderykChopin

FryderykChopin User

Ok, first of all: FRIST!111!!!!!!!!11

Also, which version of the regular classic is it going to be closer to? The early ones with classic content (let's say 1.0 - 2.5/Zaken patch) or the later ones where they started adding all those elemental things and stuff (Antharas patch and above)?

2. Nyweris

Nyweris User

I hope it will be with awakening patch > GOD and I can play Iss Enchanter :eek::p:cool:

Omegashin likes this.
  3. Zodac

Zodac User

It's most likely classic gameplay with custom skills since they change the game entirely.
    You dont need to box or drag buffers with you, you have buffs on your own.
    But it will have some GOD aspects in it such as p2w ;)

4. Nyweris

Nyweris User

I heard essence is full p2w as mobile games these days and without $ you will be noone... haha! So kids ready your wallets! And lets begin this adventure of yours! I will just come to force you all to donate and leave as GOD shadow I am :Ninja::Coffee::D

5. Lar1an

Lar1an User

on RU essence now online lower then on GK :D

Anax_ likes this.
  6. Nyweris

Nyweris User

I predict over 9000!!! zerglings to start, so guys you better prepare!(ur wallets):Laugh::Roflmao::oops:

7. PiktasKeksas

PiktasKeksas User

when u get tired of spending money on essence come back to skelth :D

8. Nyweris

Nyweris User

My skelth char has like 52pk or more... Joke game with teribad PK system... I see no point in playing carebeers games... sorry...

9. Copeland

Copeland User

Pretty sure it follows the same update as classic does. The differences are you get your own prophet buffs, incapacitating debuffs have 20 second reuse, and a few changes to healers/pp/wc since they are not buffers anymore. There will be a cash shop, so Innova will announce new "events" and it will be you either pay up, or you won't be able to compete anymore. But it's f2p so you can check it out for the first few months and then go back to your normal game.

10. Copeland

Copeland User

l2central.info/essence shows incapacitating debuff reuse at 20 seconds, but all the youtube videos I've seen have regular classic cooldowns. Pretty big difference!

11. ph0bia

ph0bia User

And how many classic servers are merged in GranKain so far to have these numbers?
    How is that different from classic? I find it hard to believe that something can be more p2w then what the current classic servers are (both NA/EU). At least the essence gets patched with essence patches and not classic patches. After the last updates classic looks nothing more then a bad copy/paste of essence. Right now I don't see what you can do in classic and have fun that you can not do on essence. You guys cry about p2w, but how purchasing L coins is rly different then paying for 20 accounts? Both cases you spend more to get more. Essence seems much better right now as a game and chronicle then what classic is.

Nyweris likes this.
  12. Nyweris

Nyweris User

You got some valid points there, classic is big pile of poop with their messed up pk system and other stuff.. which is not classic at all... So yeah, essence way to go! For some time at least...

BouncingPanda likes this.
  13. l24eu

l24eu User

lol so essence not for you , here every1 will pk, if you dont know on Essence from pk no drop and no penalty, nothing its like pvp, just red, every1 is red on Essence

14. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Thought is debuf:
    -2180 and belowFiz. Defense / Mag. Defense -5%, speed -5
    -3620 and belowFiz. Defense / Mag. Defense -10%, speed -10
    -6500 and belowFiz. Defense / Mag. Defense -15%, speed -30
    but yeah, mby you know more if you say xD Ofc donor chars will feel no pain with max stats +10 sets...

15. Mach5

Mach5 User

I wonder how much of classic is changed on this server, if ES still hasn't been touched then there's no reason to play anything but that class, and therefore no reason to play this server.

16. RRRRAT

RRRRAT User

essence will not be any version of the classic server. the essence has adopted the game mechanics from classic, everything else will be unusual for you. but certainly fascinating because of the novelty. the most important thing that you need to understand and accept as soon as possible - in the beginning you can still play for some time with the usual group and clan methods. but very little time will pass and new content will be added - the game will turn into a single player
    Sep 10, 2019
    it should be a later content patch

Nyweris likes this.
  17. Traygard

Traygard User

I don't really see the point in it, soon everyone will be max lvl and only thing left to do is PVP and that will soon get old when everyone is maxed. It's just a cash cow.

18. RRRRAT

RRRRAT User

you're wrong. Up to level 58, the experience required for leveling is less than in the classic version. at 58 compared, after - increases more and more after each subsequent level. Here is an example: to upgrade 76 on the classics you need 5.9kk of experience, in essence you need 15.8kk
    a mini-game with a lamp increases progress, but on average, at a distance, exping is longer. IMHO, about 30-40%.

and yes, a lot of boosts will be at your service, but in the end, the whole game in essence, any of your actions will be accompanied by a waste of money )

Nyweris likes this.
  19. Traygard

Traygard User

I'm not wrong, the game will be pointless because it will be based on how much money you have to put in and there will be that one clan what will have more money than the rest.

20. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Where's the difference with other L2 versions? All L2s are now "p2w", the only "not-p2w" version was Innova's classic but people mass quitted and now the server is half (to be optimistic) dead 'cause of it. People not willing to pay for it 'cause it's 3/4+ years old and you're left behind. But that's not even the worse since the classic is going quite...****, as version.

This version of L2, at least, tells you that you need to pay something to be competitive, and it allows you to buy ANYTHING you want. It's not like a +7 weapon "breaks" the game, since people can easly OE it, it just makes things 'faster'.
    Also, it's all up to how many p2w items there will be at the beginning and their prices, if the prices are low as they were in Core, then i don't see the problem. Just sayin', in the EU server the fishing event was like...45 euros? in the NA version it was over 60$. We had a p2w even in NA where the item price was...80$ per 40 items, if i'm not wrong. At least the EU gave us the chance to buy the Brooches of the type we wanted for a reaally low price, otherwise we could just try our luck, but the price, compared to NA was like halved.