1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Which version of classic is this going to be based on?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by FryderykChopin, Sep 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Prices and all means nothing...omg... Peaple will see first oe +16 guns>leave, will see others 5-15lvl above them = leave, will get one/two shotted = leave...etc.etc. So in this p2w server all this will be x100 faster and servur will die in first few months... Ofc depends how many will TRY to keep up or still hang on... like in russia it lasted 6months? lol But keep talking and making some theories while innova laughs... at how thin ur wallets are xD

2. Traygard

Traygard User

Look mate if you want to waste your money on another hopeless 4Game project, then who am I to argue.

Nyweris likes this.
  3. Wiesior

Wiesior User

So many talks about P2W. But how this is different than RMT? I see only difference is money will go directly to innova, not RMT company. And perhaps there will not be jobless russian/ukraines clans with 3 people per account that make mess in server.
    In fact the thing that killed Skelth was GMs that allowed Madpro and Elders exist on this server (and community manager who played in Elders clan lol).

4. Windrun

Windrun User

the difference is you need much more money donate to innova to be ok, than rmt company(and innova understand it, and do shop, with their price, so you anyway need donate to innova in 10\10 situation)
    as example, l2e start, some people donate 5k$+, enchant C weapon, C armor, any other stuff, after 1-2 week after start innova add donate boxes in shop with chance to get B weapon, B +16 weapon, C weapon +16, temporary "dolls" with good stats (for 30 days), and people need donate $$$$ again, than again, and again, and again
    same thing with A armor later
    and on main version same thing with dragon weapon, when people waste like 1+ year farming, and so much money to collect needed items to get this weapon, get it, and this weapon was only in 1-4 people in 1 server, than innova do ivent, and dragon weapon now can buy anyone, and for accessible price, and almost any dd in mid\big war have it now

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  5. xHaseo

xHaseo User

You'd be none in any case but, where's the difference, again? All L2 version of the game are p2w. NA and EU awakening server, NA classic server, Essence will be p2w. Even the mobile Revolution is p2w and prolly even L2M will be p2w, so what?

Get ur facts straight instead of speaking no-sense. Between NA and EU, EU versions of the game are way better. But i wonder : if you call this "hopeless 4g project", why are you still around? Are you playing classic or live version of this hopeless company?

6. Sayune

Sayune User

Windrun if you had to choose between SpS and SR??

7. Windrun

Windrun User

totally SR in 9\10 situations, SpS only if you have 99999$ to donate, sps is only for total fanatic of class

Omegashin likes this.
  8. Sayune

Sayune User

Thank you and sorry I wrote on wrong topic. I could consider myself SpS fanatic, but after 13 years of this class I think I'll switch.