1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Advertisement of the new server

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by akaaWins, Sep 6, 2019.

1. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Dear Innova Staff (or at least CM if he reads),

We probably all know this server will turn the same as Ramona or Tiat with death by P2W, but at least do your best to bring as much online as you can at start.

Currently, I've only noticed a mail with, hold on, CHEER POM POMS as a pre-register reward. I'm not entirely sure if you know, but you will have to compete with Lineage 2 M , WoW Classic and NcWest for players, so put more effort and set a bit higher budget for advertising.

Streamers, youtubers, mmo portals, social community - do your advertising there.

2. xHaseo

xHaseo User

This server wont go the same way of Ramona and Tiat for the simple reason that Essence is a new "version" of the classic, and even so, the server is almost sure to be a p2w server 'cause so it's the RU and the KR version of the Essence.
    We'll have just to see and wait for what WE will get into the EU version.
    If it wasn't for the RU RMTer, even Skelth would have been a way better server than any other server since GOD+ and still would be.

They wont have to compete with L2M since the M is a mobile game and NCWest is a dead server. Eventually, WoW classic may be the opposite faction buuut that's another story.

We need to lock RU and huge RMTer to join and spread their plague there, that kills servers.

3. splashit

splashit User

the biggest oposition to l2 right now is WoW classic and Lineage 2M (mobile) . just to be clear , always gonna happend the same thing on innova servers : coming too late --> russians coming with all the knowledge of the game --> P2W

4. xHaseo

xHaseo User

L2 have no opposition : the game is dead. Even if the game still have even a lot of players playing world-wide, most of the players are into L2Js server, aka privates. If we get to merge all the players playing l2 into live servers, we'd prolly hit a...20k? between EU/RU/NA servers live/classic.
    The innova server issue "RU coming with knowledge" is the latest problem. They can get the upper hand in some things, but the problem with the RU guys is that they play l2 to earn profit. Most of them. And they will bully other players to do so ruining their game. We actually need to prevent them to bother others, region locking them if possible.
    This game has p2w functions since GOD+ sooo...it is a fact that you need to spend quite some adena into this game, nowdays, to be "competitive" so...

5. goduole

goduole User

:D saw russian streamer who spended 500k rublies for essence and end up just be avarage player after 3 months play, damn live verson is money graber, but this is another level :D

21Sav likes this.
  6. xHaseo

xHaseo User

You don't seem any smarter than him tho.

He meant that he'd like to play in a server that is, for sure P2W, but to have it a lil more balanced, he's referring to "ok, let's put the p2w, just don't make it so that people will be full p2w at the start of the server", it may be a good idea to have the p2w items scattered around different events.

The server will end up being full p2w, i already saw that, having them coming to us bit by bit would be the best thing tho. Even so, we are not 'forced' to have all the items that they have in KR or RU version. For example, in the live/awakening servers, we had no Topaz.

Useless to talk about it tho, the Essence is a must-p2w, even tho, we'd see what kind of "p2w" it'll be. None says they can't "cap" some items. For example : why not capping the dragon pendants to lv 3+5? or lv 5 +5? or lv 3 +10?
    Same things for the other p2w items. They'd still be p2w but it would create, for a while, a more balanced gameplay between the heavy p2w and the free-to-play players.

Time will tell.

7. Nyweris

Nyweris User

You all smart children should just stop dreaming one day and how about today? Balanced p2w? Whahahaha, so young... so naive... It's even worse even if it happens, as it attracts more noobs like you and makes you be desperate to donate more and more lolz. But hey, go for it, have a blast with ur wallets whahahaha... Can't believe where this world is going... best is nobody sees it looool... one word, pathetic!

Leckter likes this.
  8. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Sorry to burst ur bubble but, if we were playing on Core in the same period, you'd be the one crying getting smashed by a 50$ dagger (50$ 'cause i spent those on the fishing event, lulz). I'm not a p2w player and even so, the p2w CAN be balanced 'till a certain point.
    I was able to beat lots of p2w abuser buuut there are abyss you just can't beat. We all know this wont happen but it doesn't hurt to try and ask if something like that is possible. As i said already : even the Brooch system was kinda broken and p2w but, as long as we had no topaz and no brooch skill for lv 6 gems, it was "op" but "playable".
    Same goes for weapons +15 or armors +10, as long as they had it but we didn't had any boost to SS dmg or +6/+10 bonus effects, they were "op" but still "playable".
    Ofc, one toon having all the p2w items to the max, is totally out of ur league if you don't throw money into the game.
    I like ur "so young" tho, i wish i was, but i've been playing this game for 13 years now, not so young i guess ^^

9. Nyweris

Nyweris User

13 years and still a dreamer qq... Every pixel in L2 is power even if its just few points... Ofc all those advantages will be minor(xp, shots?), some bigger(++/items?), but when you will add all of them, you will see in a month starwars pvp server here(mby even sooner). So just try to compete and I will be laughing from a far far away... It's even funnier that u guys still believe innova gives a penguin about you all here... crying or begging or trying to reason... just lulz...

Leckter likes this.
  10. Horyon

Horyon User

Dude... why u are act like a kiddo. As users of a service, we ask for what we think is the best its normal. But u QQ and spreading out u rage will make also no difference.

Grow up! =)

infelix likes this.
  11. xHaseo

xHaseo User

He acts like a kid 'cause he's a kid, probably.

Innova is a company who have to earn a profit, it's not like they can allow you to play totally for free, and as well as the NA version, they take things from the KRs. Now, they can modify some things (for example the Topaz) so it wont be impossible to "hope" for a "rework" of the L2Store...having all the p2w items since the start would totally break the server, while having them bit by bit would give everyone a chance to compete for a while.
    Ofc, some items are broken more than others but in the end, if all the items will be like "Permanent" inside the store, then sooner or later you will have ur chance to get it.

Horyon likes this.
  12. Nyweris

Nyweris User

So to stay on topic for you all kids, servur is P2W and is known and liked for that(or disliked?) And there is nothing you will change watevar you dream here, so relax and enjoy ur new server... Dun worry with you or without innova will make millions from this... so be calm and try to win! whahahahaha