1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

i can help. sometimes.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by RRRRAT, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Sayune

Sayune User

How is SpS?
    How is SR?

2. wtfred

wtfred User

Can you give us some informations about tank classes? What are the best for pve, pvp, solo, groups?

Oh also, does the "NPC with 7 hours buffs" can buff the summons?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  3. MeSuppaHottie

MeSuppaHottie User

depends from what you want to do, bp is a must on mass pvp, it is hard to grind with it alone but with recent changes it is way easier now
    ee is good for farm, solo/mass pvp it is kinda insane at endgame for solo play

kamael archer is the very best farmer in essence, it will farm way faster then any other class, you will end up behind it when it comes to farming speed(up to 3rd class)
    his insane double shot and mana vampiric while on white transform is insane = 1 skill per each mob with never ending mana (ofc. this won't be the case if you will go lv70 mobs on lv50 with ng bow)

there is no such thing as 7h buff from npc for like 2 months now, each class have exact the same buff skills added to it, every book required is sold in gludio grocery store

side note - don't bother with spoil/craft if you are hoping for some extra adena, it is ok if you like them but they are completely broken rn
    cafting is almost non existing so it is with mats selling is

4. Dropson

Dropson User

How are the dwarves during pvp 1v1? Did they got any new skills?

5. -Memfis-

-Memfis- User

Somebody asked about sword singer (imagine you're the only one that can have the songs on) :D + few additional skills

Omegashin likes this.
  6. Maroven

Maroven User

Hello guys! nice to meet the EU l2 community here ;)
    i`m one of the strongest ES`s of RU server Black. Playing against RRRAT and beating him during 4 monthes alltime :cool:
    So, waiting for your questions about game\playstyle etc for ES. Unfortunately idn`t have much time but i`ll try to answer all. cya :Thumbsup:

7. Takanodan

Takanodan User

Do you have fraps? Or anyone from your server?

And why do I only see archers (mostly arba) and mages (mostly archmage) on top pvp, and almost no ES?

8. 21st_

21st_ User

whats best pvp setup ?

9. Deedly

Deedly User

Why black archers dont work? Fatal Counter changes? nerf?

10. DatScion

DatScion User

Q : so early mages were better and later archers , was it depending on the patch or just due low lvl ?

I played green server at ru start but gave up at lvl 40-50~ with my dagger against all thos long rank nukers stealing mobs and not beeing able to read anything.
    I was sure to make mage due the hard advantage at start but now thinking about trickstar too :S

Im planning only to play first months until heavy p2w hits and yes i know there will be people running +16 c weps first day

11. Warendo

Warendo User

Guys tell me please, why is everyone saying that I need to pay 12 euro a day just for exp? What do I need to buy and why? Its impossible to farm without paying?

12. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

It's not impossible, however you need to swap chars when vitality ends on the first one. The way it works is that adena/xp/drop get reduced by a lot when you dont have vitality so its pointless to farm without it because you lose adena from soulshots consumption instead of gaining when you kill mobs. Technically there is an option to replenish vitality with adena but it is pointless because the amount that it costs doesnt give you enough vitality to earn the spent adena back and have a profit so you lose resources that way, not to mention that if you spend all your earned adena on vitality potions you will not earn anything to gear up anyway.

xKurt likes this.
  13. Sayune

Sayune User

Sorry if I repeat myself: does SpS svck nor rock in Essence?
    What about SR?

14. Windrun

Windrun User

SR, all mages can play only if they 80+lvl and have top boost

15. Copeland

Copeland User

If I'm out hunting solo on a ranged class at level 60, how long can I hunt before I run out of the vitality/patronage points?

16. Windrun

Windrun User

if you are arba, your free vitality will end after 90 min, if any other ranged class, around 2h, +- 35 min

17. Copeland

Copeland User

Looking at l2central.info it says there is a free (once per day) Sayha support pack with 20 Sayha Blessings that restore 35,000 each. That would be 22 hrs of grinding then.

Some of my information sources must be wrong. Tell me which one if you can.

18. Windrun

Windrun User

yes, 20 free sayha per day, now 0-40 lvl you need only 1-5 sayha blessings, but after 60+ like i said, 20 sayha blessings = 2h.
    better equip=need more saiha, high lvl=need more saiha, now on ru servers 0-60 lvl people can take by 1 day, so game starts 76+
    my advice - start collect magic lamps after you get 60 lvl, than you can grind 71-72 lvl, and use all lamps, and you will be 76+- lvl
    Sep 14, 2019
    now we have quest-chain, from 0 lvl to 55, but at start you need farm and exp as usual, as i remember you anyway get 40++ lvl in 1 day 100%, just because only one location with quest monsters for 99999999 people, so you need find the party fast, to get free exp quest at start, and fast as you can get free +16 ng weapon and saiha, because on ru start any store items is lagging, and you can't take it, some very first and fast people get it, but other not... maybe here it will be ok

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  19. MeSuppaHottie

MeSuppaHottie User

lv65 kamael archer burns 4 potions in 40 mins while farming with +7emi and pl set at plains of glory = 3h 20m to burn 20 potions
    just tested

20. Windrun

Windrun User

if you have good macro, and equip for nonstop farm w\o add soul searching in macro, and use exp boost (to farm exp, not only adena), than you with nonstop farm use 20 sayha=1.40h, you need not to learn high lvl attack skill, so your mana is always ok, and you can farm with /delay 0
    but if you need only adena, you can not use exp boost, and farm like 3h+, but there is two way, max exp, than your sayha will be end so fast as can\and max farm, than you farm 3h+ and get 1-1.5kk adena from free 20 saiha, so you can have 4-6-8 arba, and farm with free saiha 5-10kk per day
    Sep 15, 2019
    now one question for all eu people, need your prediction, how much people will play in l2e eu? because in ru region it was good hype before, a lot of streamers and other local famous l2 person played l2e, people was interested, so you have same situation? because forum looks kind of dead...

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019