1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

i can help. sometimes.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by RRRRAT, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Windrun

Windrun User

1-5 evaluation
    (on my opinion ofc)
    Sep 17, 2019

about PP

2. Captive7

Captive7 User

And abut duelist? i think is good on l2essence only bad on start, after 76+ is good ?

3. goduole

goduole User

Useless, cuz he cabt do enough dmg to over pass hp/cp pots regen :D atleast what i saw in streams

4. Captive7

Captive7 User

:( ok thanks for info

5. xHaseo

xHaseo User

So, as far as i can see...all classes are good as long as you have levels and $.
    GH, PP or SWS...actually the only question is : once everyone gets to lv 80 with full $$$, what classes would still be viable? Maybe the real difference is with PVE.
    Guess we'll see when the patch notes will be up...for now, everything seems to be fine in the late game, the real problem will be the vitality thing...It reminds me of the early-GOD release on NA servers.

6. Windrun

Windrun User

some classes with burst fast stability damage, mpvp-mage\es+tanks, 1x1\oly - arba, mb tyr, mb warlock, in our next pathes archers gets nerf, so i dont know how fatal it be to them, but you need understand, in donate shop we have many items to up def\hp, and few items to up damage, +nonstop hp potions, so class with low dps just can't push hp regen, so class with debuff and fast damage is good, you can't use potions when disabled
    Sep 18, 2019

Sep 18, 2019

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  7. xHaseo

xHaseo User

What do you mean with archer nerf? What are they gonna lose?

Burst and fast stable dmg...this seems to be quite a good thing for daggers, but are daggers even worth in 1v1 or 5v5s? 'cause with all this infos the things are getting really...confused.

All classes seems to be good but will get buff or nerf at some point...as far as i can see, mages and archers are the most stable classes tho, allowing you to make either massive pvps and ez pve.
    Also daggers (i saw a gh) should be good to make fast dps burst, with the 20% passive skill the land rate of skill is capped...idk, idk...

8. Windrun

Windrun User

archers\mage range will be 700, and nerf lethal shot
    about daggers, in our next patch aw will get +35% crit power, and pw will get very useful skill(something like your skill was 1sec cast, than pw use debuff on you, and now you cast it 3 sec, if patchnotes are right), daggers can be ok 1x1, but its not like fast kill, dagers = archers, but meele, and lower dps, the problem is everyone with good donate have a lot def\hp, and its hard to boost your damage on daggers
    video you seen with GH, its first patches, and now daggers a little worse, backstab are useless now, you can use it only when enemy in stun, and GH dont use focus death now, because you have 0 skills with cancel\switch target, Shadow Step just dont cancel target, trick just dont work now, so 90% pvp you need to hit enemy in face, so, daggers dont use focus death, only in pvp like 100x100, when people just stay and aw can hit them in back
    about ez pve to archers\mage, w\o good donate ez pve can only hawk\sh\arba now, like i said, mana problem
    but i dont know wich version of game will be on eu start, maybe you will have actual version, maybe first version, anyway, to play daggers you need really good equip, where elemental summoner need "10" to be effective, daggers need "110"

9. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Yeah i heard about ranges going down to 700 but...that's still good, i mean, with all classes having ranged skills (archers/mages/healers) and all warriors getting a rush or shadow step, you were into the range with 1 skill anyway. The nerf to lethal shot is about...? power or delay?

So AW gets a boost in crt dmg and PW got suspension? mh...interesting...but i don't like the rest of the post. I'm aware about trick and switch being nerfed, it's like that even in classic version (reason why i had to reroll from my 78 TH who lost mirage) but what you mean "backstab is useless"? In a 1v1 situation i can still shadow step - hide - sidestep to cast a backstab, and in high levels i can shadow step/hide twice...as well as bluff that stuns you for enough time to backstab...for a moment i thought you mean that backstab will only work on an enemy that has stun effect LOL.

Yeah, i know, daggers requires a lot of gear to do some dmg in classic and essence while ES is kinda a ez win char with that broken pony...

I think we'll do like they did with the classic : they will start from the beginning. In the EU classic we started with the 1.5 update that introduced the boost to xp/adena/drops rates...so if they had no problems with the 1.0 version of the essence, we'll mostly start from there and going up bit by bit.

As for the p2w...well, i mean, essence actually gives you the chance to buy things with L-Coins, in the worst case. In the NA server we're so above ur kind of p2w that they JUST introduced the Aden talisman. Sadly, you can't trade the talisman, nor the box nor the scrolls, it means you are forced to spend 5$ per attempt to get it. 5$ 'cause that's the only option for buy it.

10. Windrun

Windrun User

crit chance and armor penetration

they are not nerfed, they're just dont work, dont cancel cast, dont cancel target:confused:
    in pvp 1x1 you are always in target, so you can't step to back, enemy just hold attack button and always stay face to you, backstab now have slightly less, or same dps with deadly blow, so you just spam your 2 attack skill+debuff in face, bluff now have 4 variation, 1 = 0 effect, 2 = enemy turn around, but still have you in target, 3 = enemy in stun, and 4 = enemy turn and in stun, so only in situation №3\4 you can use backstab to fast burst damage, but anyway you will be w\o focus death, in pvp 1x1 every enemy just fast run around in random direction when you in hide, so you can't hit backstab, but if can, its like 15-25% hp(to archer, 25-55% to mage, and 3-10% to over\tank) and enemy start instantly use hp potion
    worst enemy for daggers - overlord, if you have equal gear, over wins in 10\10 situations
    about farm, you can really farm for gear like armor, weapon, but not all donate things, just cost too much, and enchant with bad chance, good A set cost around 6-8 boxes with 8k L coins now, but 6 boxes = nothing to enchant some important item, (belt, stones, and much more)

11. xHaseo

xHaseo User

I see...well, nothing much different from the usual patches than. Well we're gonna see tho, i think i'm going to start with a 100% safe class like archer (PR or Alba) or mage (prolly necro or SPH) so i can have chances to ez farm and also pvp.
    Dagger is my life-time main but is useless to waste my time on a class that get nerfed and nerfed with every patch.

So for PVE farm later, arba is the best, what you suggest between those 3 classes? PR, SPH or ST?

Edit : ofc, i mean at the beginning, for both pvp and pve.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  12. Sayune

Sayune User

what about cancel (sps/sorc) skill? does it still work?

13. Ghostk27

Ghostk27 User

any info about SK ? small and mass pvp ? gear needed ... ty a lot

14. Windrun

Windrun User

useless, rebuff = 1 sec (now)
    any tank is useful in mass pvp, 1x1 you can't overdps hp potion, any class depend on gear, you seen sws which kill everyone, but this was top donated sws in server i think, later i posted video with oly, where SH vs SWS just killed him, and sws can do nothing, check video, same class have differences, because of donate, so your effectivity will primarily depend from your gear
    any tank have mass chain, and sk have mass paral, so, his good
    any A set gives resists, one from stun, one from mental, one from sleep and root, so you need to have it all, and use depend on situation
    Sep 19, 2019
    best exp farm - aoe mages, but only with FULL donate, and high lvl, arba best with 0 donate, 0-76 you can farm with free gear
    PR will farm with usual attack, because he dont have some mana restore like hawk\arba, sh have vamp and btm, so if you do all right, you can exp, (dont max lvl your attack skills, they needed more mana than, and dont max btm) any other mages need second window with healer, to heal mage, which use btm nonstop, but sh have vamp, so its ok
    my lowly advice to everyone - hawkeye, es, tyr, sh, arba, necr, over

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    Ghostk27 likes this.
  15. Hermeneutica

Hermeneutica User

How much persons in a party in the Essence, i see some posts in internet saying only 5, but in all posted vídeos i see more than this. This a important informativo to organize a CP previously

16. Windrun

Windrun User

now - 5, but on the start it was 9
    some screen from start, imagine meele class here:Notworthy:

Attached Files:

UgandaTeam likes this.
  17. UgandaTeam

UgandaTeam User

just go for WC or OL ez xp

18. SupaSoldja

SupaSoldja User

action is coming

19. -Memfis-

-Memfis- User

uganda ... first play then say if it's easy :D

20. Copeland

Copeland User

In later updates, do the debuff cooldowns get majorly increased?
    If so, does that include summons, like Magnus stun and King root?

Edit: looks like it is, the warlock in that video, 30 sec reuse on its root.