1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

i can help. sometimes.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by RRRRAT, Sep 10, 2019.

1. MeSuppaHottie

MeSuppaHottie User

far from unkillable, but it is hard
    yea it does, no idea about bow I might check it later as I have 5x OL and emi ;)
    tank is a must for mass pvp ofc. mass chain <3 when I tested DA I had 0 problems taking 2 arbas at once at pvp for example
    TK was called pretty strong as I remember

2. Zaqsu

Zaqsu User

On RU Essence u got DK or its still only at JP server? This question freak me out...

3. MeSuppaHottie

MeSuppaHottie User

it is KR thing, we might get it idk like fall 2019, so like early 2020 on EU

4. Windrun

Windrun User

so, eu essence start with actual version of game, and start will be 2 oct, who have more information dont be shy
    Sep 27, 2019
    only donate shop, without PA

if it will be actual version of game, dwarfs only for fan of class, no spoil, no craft, in mass pvp useless

bers is really bad now, i belive sometimes he will be ok, but not now at all, sb ok, better than bers, but not good, something like 3\5

about no time wasted its almost true, about need to kill hundreds of mobs - you need, even more then in l2 classic, but with good equip and exp boosters you can do it faster, this is just the rule, you can't exp\farm w\o saiha, totally, and free saiha=1-2h of farming\exp, start collect lamp after 60+, and use it 70-74, so you can up 76+

ES very good for MPVP, clans, farm, dont need equip, same with warlock, but wlock can only 1x1, same with ph, so ES>WRLC>PH, but ph and wrlc can kill someone 1x1 very fast (when paral\stun cube get lucky), pony\cat exp as mage to 77+, then as meele

ol good in any lvl, debuffs with good chance, tanky, mpvp\solo, drain hp\mp, 0-76 you exp with 2-h sword, after 76 as mage

tanks is very useful in mpvp, even 1x1 noone can kill you, if you have good equip, tanks need everywhere, so you can play it with no doubt

this does not work, 2h-sword\blunt to 76

Zaqsu and banedarkshade like this.
  5. banedarkshade

banedarkshade User

6. DatScion

DatScion User

do you get extra exp if your pk like it was on classic ?

and there is still no penality for beeing pk ? apart beeing forced into fighting

7. Hermeneutica

Hermeneutica User

Tks a lot for help, If possible, with ur experience, can show us a tier rank for PvP, mpvp, and pve(fast levlling + kill RB), please?

8. MeSuppaHottie

MeSuppaHottie User

-30 speed, that's some serious penalty :D
    btw. max karma you can have is 7000 even if you pk over 9000 chars

9. DatScion

DatScion User

ok but anyone know about extra exp? well ill be perma red anyway i guess , no need to buy vitality pots when u can waste others vitality :X3:

10. kenfalco73

kenfalco73 User

Please can explain better?
    "if it will be actual version of game, dwarfs only for fan of class, no spoil, no craft, in mass pvp useless"

How to make money if dwarf are useless?

Thank you

11. Zaqsu

Zaqsu User

Its simple ! U have to target mobs, next step is attack him (I think u will have attack on F1), when u kill mob then use pick up (probably F4), congratulation u have adena! Now u need to repeat this few times :D

infelix likes this.
  12. Jayana

Jayana User

What's free buff while be available?? Only newbi guide buff? Or you can make scheme?
    And Exp its like x1 (classic) ?

13. fragus

fragus User

yeah, but u have series of quest which help u to lvlup faster. Much faster than on Classic. 40lv its 1 day.

14. Zaqsu

Zaqsu User

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/665429/
    3rd post on this topic about buffs

15. DatScion

DatScion User

What does an overlord or warcryer add to the party and what are the differences in the class? i see its a lot mixed , wc still a fighter party thing , or is it all washed

16. Zaqsu

Zaqsu User

Now u choice only for prefer i think. Becouse if they can't buff anyone, so is only for ur fun. Ofc OL>WC in Essence :)

17. Girl0nFire

Girl0nFire User

yo will u be able to start game with kamael class or they dont exist yet and they will be added on later updates? what about soul breaker?

18. Zaqsu

Zaqsu User

@Macvay your all post is so ***** scary... but one thing I'm curious about, what you write about Trickster, can you explain it how does it work?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2019
  19. Macvay

Macvay User

Its simple. You dont need any weapon or armor for trickster. Dat class have unlimited mana after lvl 60, its range class. Most favourite adena farm spots its spots near Aden(bears, silenos and etc). 1 shot = 1 kill almost everywhere there, especially on silenos (in new patch bears or other mobs (i forgot which ones) in that area get arrow resist, but silenos still haven't).
    All russian servers was (at least before i dropped Essence) was filled up by tricksters, cause it's easy to farm. Chicken chronicles (c)
    But now on Ru you will have not enough adena from them compared to the price of l-coins chests on market, so its useless.
    Actually, you can make whoever you want on your accounts to farm adena. But tricksters are just simple. If you will play melee or other arrow classes you will always have 0 HP on exping, so, you need a good armor and weapon, and alot of HP potions. If you will play as mage (no matter, EE, real Mage or even maybe PP) - you will have no mana. Trickster is easy, you have free +16 NG weapon, quest's armor and you are ready to farm.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    banedarkshade and Zaqsu like this.
  20. banedarkshade

banedarkshade User

I have heard about trickster farm as well. One guy recommended me to have 5 acc with tricksters on them just to farm. Isnt that a lot of time btw? If I play from 1-2 pc... how to lvl up my char than? lol.

And also, do other classes get +16 NG weapon? whats that all about??? :107:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019