1. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

i can help. sometimes.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by RRRRAT, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Zaqsu

Zaqsu User

Question about Oly. Self buff like all characters have working at Oly? Or oly have another buff system?

2. Macvay

Macvay User

each version has free ng +16 weapon ticket. Russian, koren, japanese. Im pretty sure here is gonna be too.
    You can change it for one +16 ng weapon (there is all types except dual swords and double handed sword). No matter what is your class, you will get this ticket in game shop (i guess) for 0 euro just like in russian server. Then just change it in l-coins shop for weapon what you need
    Sep 28, 2019
    pay your money, or play 1 hour. There is no other way. Or create a couple of accounts, login them everyday to get a free gift and log out. One day you play on one account, second day - another one and so on. I used that tactic. I had 3 accounts with 1 mage on each one (there was no tricksters on start yet, thats why no tricksters) and played them in queue. 1 day = 1 account. Ive also made some money on market before economy collapse after august's patch(i had a cople of dwarfes also. but now they're useless), so it helped me to make 76 EE 72 Sorc and 72 Spellsinger since start until 27 august (last month ive played almost only on EE, cause i've got no reason to play in this game more without economy and death market, just tired). After 27 august i just dropped it.
    About time - well.. you have an auto macro system, time is no matter. Ive seen a best comment describing essence on russian forum - "Essence is like a clerc work, youre working everyday, nobody dont give a damn about you and dont even speak with you, see your boss and co-workers each sunday's(optionally) on weekly meetings (clan arena) where everyone talking about their weekly acchievements. Thats all". Its pretty accurate gameplay's overview for everyone, who is'nt into a big clan war. If you are into it - prepare your tons of euro everyday.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  3. banedarkshade

banedarkshade User

That is very elaborate. I might do that with more accounts. Money over exp right? :) Btw I plan to play summoner as my main, probably PS, don"t like ES even if it is better and more group friendly. What should be good weapon for Phantom Summoner? +16 dagger? As it is only summoner that don't have recharge pet I think it is better option to play it as melee phy attack.

4. Windrun

Windrun User

any class with tons of donate can be best
    hawkeye is the best way to play now i think, can exp, farm, pvp
    RB dps(in 1 target) - PP\tyr with limites, mb wlc
    PvP 1x1 - archers, necr, ol, summoners, tyr
    mpvp - ES, tanks, mages, archers
    exping - arba, OL\WC 76+, but on top lvl+donate mages is the most exping class, good equip=good exp

Hermeneutica likes this.
  5. Macvay

Macvay User

I actually never seen any PS on Ru (except those one who tried to play it on start). Or maybe they just pretend to be a spellhowlers:D I even say more to you - i've never seen any warlocks. Only ES

6. banedarkshade

banedarkshade User

Ye ye, I know everyone will be ES. But not me :)

7. Girl0nFire

Girl0nFire User

how is soulbreaker kamael in pvp/pve? is the his critical/lethal chances good enough?

8. AnnoyingDiablo

AnnoyingDiablo User

What was the casting speed for mages in the early stage with self buffs and +15 wit?

9. Girl0nFire

Girl0nFire User

do daggers got shadowstep in l2essence?

10. Windrun

Windrun User

just check other 1-7 pages of this thread, ty

11. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Yes and no. Yes 'cause the skill is still there & no cause the effect is totally changed. It ports you in the enemy back and slow him...no more stun/cancel target.

12. banedarkshade

banedarkshade User

So sad. Always loved daggers. And with that skill when stun proc they had chance. But now w/o it its just for 1 backstab and that's it :'(

13. Girl0nFire

Girl0nFire User

so u say daggers are like "unplayable" in l2essence? and what about kamael soulbreaker does anyone got any clues about it? how is it in game?
    Sep 30, 2019
    as i've checked some skills on translated l2essence.ru and some videos of guys playin dagger on l2essence,its not that bad meh,dmg of blows is still good af and the only "nerf"lets say was the change of cancel target+stun removal on shadow step,i think pw setup with dex on76++wont be that bad,in same time im tryin to learn more things about my fav class soulbreaker but not much clues here 0.0

14. banedarkshade

banedarkshade User

Didnt play on RU servers but Windrun told me here on forum:

banedarkshade said:
    And what about Kamael Berserker and Soul Breaker class, any good?​
    bers is really bad now, i belive sometimes he will be ok, but not now at all, sb ok, better than bers, but not good, something like 3\5
    Sep 30, 2019
    Lets be honest, any char with good gear will be good char :cool:

And daggers are nerfed as they will not have chance to do many backstabs w/o that skill. other side stabs are still there so y viable to play if you have good equipment.

15. Girl0nFire

Girl0nFire User

i see..now soulbreaker to deal dmg will only count to its melee skills and luck of a critical,am i right?also i wanted to ask about pw pve if someone knows anything to share...and last but not least is lvl 79-80 possible or u need months of months farmin to server?consider this by donating a stable 10euros per week...i just cant decide to play pw or soulbreaker cuz i really like gameplay of both classes but i see that the real fun begins after 79+ on both classes (evasion skill for wind rider and blink for soulhound)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  16. iDaviddor

iDaviddor User

For the beggining, which classes will be the best for farming?

17. fragus

fragus User

Arba or ES

18. banedarkshade

banedarkshade User

Also, forgot to ask, is RB Leeching viable on L2 Essence? Like attacking with Cursed Maingauche and bleed boss for exp. :119:

19. Hermeneutica

Hermeneutica User

Any vídeo of OL's gameplay

20. Sayune

Sayune User

so Spellsinger is a class that I loved but I guess I shoud abandon.
    ok.
    I'll go silver ranger.