1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

you know the drill

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by DatScion, Sep 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DatScion

DatScion User

might create a cp for first 1-2 months until hard p2w hits , hit me up
    no randoms , only people that i know

Scion#0624

[​IMG]

2. xHaseo

xHaseo User

"Only people that i know", does it count if i say that i'm stuck playing with that garbage clan of your in Giran?
    Srsly, it's the worst server i've ever been in, it's pve only, the clan leader and his friends just care about RMTing, we could have a war-list long as the one in ur screen, we don't even pvp instead.

3. DatScion

DatScion User

no sry i need to know people personally , there is to much bad stuff going on in l2 cuz community is pretty ****.

And that ur stuck with "my garbage" clan aka skynet , after core cp's left the server in december 19 due pendants is not my fault , that few people from original skynet that still played stayed just to make money. ;)

4. EncubeYO

EncubeYO User

5. DatScion

DatScion User

[​IMG]

skynet 2.0 inc :Geek:

6. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Don't worry, i wasn't serious ^^ joining a clan who's gonna quit after few months is not ideal. And your core CP didn't left in december 'cause the pendant event was in february, almost march. But i mean, you even wrote "december 19" so i'm not sure if you meant the 19th of december of 2018 or december of 2019, meaning you are playing into the future.

Community is pretty **** 'cause all we have around nowdays are players such as FarmeReborn and the RUs who only care about using illegal programs and have a profit from the game, prolly 'cause they can't afford money irl, not really sure. NA had some potential, the p2w is not strong to break the game balance but we're just PVEing all the time. Saaad.

7. DatScion

DatScion User

sry typed it in a bit of rush , our 3 core cp's ( what are basiclly friends of me) left in december 2018 at the first small event that was already only shop based and server was full of bots already , most of the recruited rest left at pendants , if u think pendants belts hats with stats and augments , so u have 30k hp instead of 10k hp is not strong p2w, i guess as retail player ur used to pay more then 100$ a month.

but i dont wanna speak anymore about that trash company called ncwest , theres isnt even a single gm that understand the game also its full of bugs

update , we will join with more then 1 cp of friends !

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  8. Zaqsu

Zaqsu User

I remeber like was on Naia, from the beginning of the GoD update all events are really good for make adena for normal user, without any dotation. On this time Naia has a very nice online, still people have something to do, and every1 are on same level and with same gear, everyone could be equal. Only your fast fingers to spam CP potion, or ur ability decided to win in pvp. Around one year leter, maybe some more, they start organizing events with buying items from l2store to participate... Then they **** this game, this wonderfull time-time when people login to game for spend few hours whit friends, for fun... now it's a sad race to be the best... ehh... this time from Teon or first year of GoD never come back :Cry:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2019
  9. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Ummhh..trying to remember the first event...but most likely, the first p2w event was the Pendant one, the others were pointless. OH YES, the fish event! But that was quite crappy sooo...
    No, i actually left back when pendant went up, i went back later and i'll quit it again with essence, i hope. For now the P2W in NCWest is not broken yet, but meh, almost.

Teon was the best server in L2, nothing more to say. As for Naia...yeah, server had a LOT of players back in the days, but since i was dagger, my best patches came later but...the game was really fun at the beginning, i even used to kill players such as Narwin and Exeqtor in olys...nowdays that'd be impossible due to the p2w. I lost to a dagger, way later, and he was wearing only his helmet...but he also had over 5k p.def w/o armor 'cause he had like all brooches 4-5+, all talismans, all epics etc...he had 5k p.def and i had 4k with full armor on, lol. Not to mention the +10 pvp dualdaggers...so yeah, i know that feel :D

Hope essence will be a bit more balanced since you can buy everything from L-coins via real money OR via farm.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2019
  10. DatScion

DatScion User

closed

11. Prozacks

Prozacks User

hahahaha what a joke

12. DatScion

DatScion User

archers group lf bishop 50+ last slot ( red server)
    also lf clan

[​IMG]

13. DatScion

DatScion User

archer pack lvl 60+ lf bishop 50++

bump

14. DatScion

DatScion User

closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.