1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Why i do this :D

Discussion in 'Activity' started by repilof, Sep 29, 2019.

1. repilof

repilof User

Like 6 or 7 years now i come here to check if the game is playable... its just so old game
    with no mechanics at all compare to the new games but i still do that all the time for example
    i was looking to l2 status all the time now its closed... like every 5-6 days and i was happy when the poppulation
    was up then i read forums and i see so much hate about this game i was playing from c2 since god then stopped i think 2011-2012 but still cant stop coming back i think we have a lot of memories this is why we do that and im sure many people like me they always come here to read some forum then they leave :D

ill likes this.
  2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

GoD chronicle was one of the best. since prelude until then game changed a lot. from f1-/attack to spam skills like you play on piano. but at least you can levelup and get gear before you reach new level/grade. in that update cw system was broken af, not like now, but was broken. and now.. well.. now game plays itself while you afk. same like those afk games on phone where you need like 5-10min to research few things and then again close/minimize app.

procc likes this.
  3. Tizarth

Tizarth User

similar,
    i've quit many years ago,like 5-6 years ago,
    i just come here to check if there is any pvp video to watch but unluckily lately almost no new video at all,
    i'll never play this game again,got no time,and considering how it is now,got no money for that,
    if i have to spend 5k euros for a mid level char i'd rather buy a suzuki gsxr 750 k7 and die like a pro.

ill, SK111, zauliuz and 2 others like this.
  4. SK111

SK111 Banned

This made me laugh untill i cried

Well to be honest on ncwest someone bought a dragon weapon lvl 3 for the same price of a
    ferrari, and i bet gole is aware of it, so :Roflmao: he can't even die like a pro