1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

VR on selfbuffs?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Saffran, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Saffran

Saffran User

Hello.

Why dont I get any VR at all with selfbuffs?
    With Sayha effect scroll I get enough VR to keep going but with selfbuffs I dont VR anything back, tried melee only and skill only, AOE etc.

Only skill my selfbuffs dont overwrite is the Sayhas Victory and it dont say anything about VR-effect.

Tyrant, learnt all skills exept Empower, Acumen and Wild Magic.

2. iDhol

iDhol User

You don't get VR from Sayha Scroll. You just get an OP HP/MP regen buffs, that are like 10x better than HP/MP regen self buffs.

3. marco antonio

marco antonio User

Really a scroll of buf costs 10 L2coins is something absurd in those 20 minutes of buff I will not recover that investment at most I will take out 4 l2conis is the only thing that should modify the buff scrol about 5 l2 coins would be the right thing .
    It is the worst of the server who invests to lose. If I am inviting my time to play a game, I would have to have the necessary conditions to play it since an L2 server without players nobody wants to play it

4. iDhol

iDhol User

You can buy 800 l-coins for adena from other players. It costs around 1.8kk, so you pay 1.8kk adena for 80 buff scrolls. That's 22k adena for a scroll. You can make that much in 20mins.

Kerrygan and Machinae like this.