1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Rune Stone

Discussion in 'Activity' started by iMusic, Oct 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Notic

Notic User

Yea I do and I know how l2 has worked since c3 minus 1 or 2 patches. You clearly have no freaking idea how lineage2 works and has worked for 15 years. So why don't you hop on your unicorn and fly to the zauliuzland where everything is nice and dandy and start playing games more suitable to your attention span of 5 seconds.

jamek likes this.
  2. Cordana

Cordana User

L2 was never easier to farm adena than now even without tons of PA so stop QQ and put a little effort.

Pt matching is empty bcs is no point to do any factions/balok/balor/kartias/ 105 now is easier and faster to do than 99 1 year ago

you need to change mindset this game not look like now like 1 year ago there are many new ways to farm adena when old were gone ...

jamek likes this.
  3. iMusic

iMusic User

At the begining, most of people here don't understand the point of that topic. It's not a problem of farming adenas, level or gear but a problem of rune stone market. Since there is no way of farming them, the market got only super expensive rune stone and not so many. But, from what I have understand from some people, because you can farm adenas (where I feel monster drop got pretty much nerfed), you gonna buy everything expensive ? I mean, you need something where the normal value is around 50kk, you gonna buy it 80kk ?
    Even then, some will tell, it's the law of buyer/seller (or whatever in english, not my native language so don't now the exact term), lot of demand, less item available so the item is expensive. OKAY ! But rune stone is needed to LEARN SKILLS. We don't talk about +10+++ gear but a mandatory part of the game. Yes previous post talk about a quest on 90/100d to get around ... 10 runes ? That mean, we can barely learn ONE 101 skill in 3 months when there is around 24+ runes stone needed for 100/101 skills ?
    Again, the problem here is not to know mechanics to farm adenas, level or gear farming but a problem in the game itself where you can't have something (unless you use credit card) who is mandatory/requiered to play : YOUR SKILLS. So don't tell me this game is f2p. And I don't even talk about p2w items gear, that's not the point. OE item are not necessary to play the game, skills, yes.

After for the people coming here to just "u dont know a shiit, i play since closed beta, go away blablabla...", just tell me how to learn my skills at appropriate level without spending real money on a supposed f2p. Before the introduction of those runes stone we didn't have to worry much about learning skills. I mean, even when I started in c2, we had to farm amulet/book on monster. We had luck or not but still we could just farm some mobs to have our skills. Most people running after level but what is the point being level 105+ with polina set and missing skills ? yes, you have to search, learn way of farming for adenas/gear but you can't for rune stone without real money on innova server (can't multiple account unless you premium to solo farm some boss everyday).

4. goduole

goduole User

xD u just troling us yea?

jamek likes this.
  5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

today i tried to make balok party just for "science".. 10 mins 0 f's given. afk is more important.
    so @iMusic point is - game is dead, party activity is gone. everything now based on solo afk with tons of boxes which means 40-50+€/month just to keep pc busy.

6. goduole

goduole User

May just they saw the guy which scammed them 8 month ago? But i doubt u have ballz even play same nick now ^^

7. Notic

Notic User

Oct 18, 2019
    Actually you do not know jack **** about this game...You talk about how you farmed books back in the day and if you were lucky you could still get it? But you completely ignore balok/tauti/istina/tavern/tiat/ekimus, which drop runes 100%. Just because you don't have friends/clan/cp to farm them, its not the game's fault.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2019
    jamek likes this.
  8. zauliuz

zauliuz User

@Notic go back to afk, and come back when you get something to say. where i was wrong? that game is dead? yes. it is. server is dead? yes it is. unless 300 afk parties is very healthy server. or sieges 7v7.. very huge "mass pvp event"... so tell me where i was wrong?

anw topic was about how to get rune stones. answer - buy 6 PA and famr balok/octa. and no chances for f2p player to learn importnt skills.

9. Notic

Notic User

The game is not dead for me and many people playing it. If its so dead for you, why are you crying here for 2 years on the forum? Whats the point?

Also plenty of people doing balok/tauti/octavis, but you logged in for 10min and decided that game is dead because you cant make a party during the farm event?? As I said you're a fuking joke.

The game is not what it used to be, but not only because of the game, but because of people like you and the op, who has no idea nor wants to put effort to farm rune stones, but comes here crying and threatening to quit.

jamek likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.