1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Biggest downside of L2E

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by 22Fast, Oct 11, 2019.

1. IplayPVE

IplayPVE User

I don't mind p2w items, enchants, buff scrolls and literally any item in L store. I don't mind spending cash on items like talisman of Aden , it is kind of fun to reward yourself with little gamble
    what I do have a problem with is - you have to literally pay for killing mobs, not only most of your adena goes to spirit ore (buffs) hp potions and soul/spirit shots but this Sayhas Grace you 100% must have all the time!
    When it ends you get no adena drop and rly low exp, so not only you are almost not exping at all but all these consumables you still have to buy - it is impossible to make any money for any upgrades, how can you call it mmorpg? Only way to upgrade is using your visa! And im not talking about hardcore players who has time to spent 10 hours and play the game, first of all if you have that time - why play afk game? Most of players here like to afk while at work, at school or doing something else.

Just saying, this sayha thing is so bad that most of new players who will understand how it works - will just quit, you have to do something about it!

kaleugamerr likes this.
  2. Warendo

Warendo User

I still wait for high lvl to see how bad saysha is, because I am already 62 lvl and I am still fine this that. I simply dont use any XP boosts and I am fine with saysha still on my lvl. When I was 50lvl, ppl told me "wait when you are 60+, you will see how bad it is with saysha", now I am 60+ and I am fine with that.

samec likes this.
  3. Machinae

Machinae User

It is a ****ty system, it should at the very least replenish at a decent rate out of combat. I'm almost 64 and no issues with blessing running out tbh, have over 1,000 pots currently, might burn through them at level 64 who knows!

4. IplayPVE

IplayPVE User

How much cash have you spent on it?

5. Machinae

Machinae User

40euro to get going in the first place with the package buys think that gave me about 200 pots to start with, then I've been grabbing the good luck boxes from the shop @ 5L coin + 78K adena a pop, if you buy L-coin @ 1.8mil that makes each box about 90K with guarenteed atleast 1 Sayha's grace pot, popped around 500 boxes to date.

6. Wiesior

Wiesior User

Problem is this 200 pots means 1-3 days of play. After that need buy next one. Cost to be able to even play this version are something like 15 times higher than in P2P system from Skelth.

7. tkn00

tkn00 User

I admire you all how stup.d you are to play the game that you need to pay to be able to even EXP at spots !

:Roflmao:

8. Warendo

Warendo User

You can exp without saysha... Use sellfbuffs, turn off shots and you can farm as long as you want for free. I remember playin on Chronicle 2, 99% of my farming time we had turned off soulshots and spiritshots, its nothing bad about it.

9. Darlik

Darlik User

Exp in l2 is less important than adena.

10. KSERW

KSERW User

Hm, but spirit ores for self buffs = adena...

11. SK111

SK111 Banned

I really don't get it guys
    So much QQ for what?
    Make a kamael archer
    Earn your fist 10kk
    stop QQing
    tank every soulshot ticket and every pot you can because they will delete them sooner or later
    with that 10kk buy an agathion gemini enchant it to +3 for more exp and get a c coupon for the weapon +7
    continue till lvl 70
    at that point you can afford b grade
    for free
    so
    please
    stop
    ranting

12. IplayPVE

IplayPVE User

Yea great game mechanic, make kamael bot army and farm adena, awesome.

13. SK111

SK111 Banned

I agree with you but you have to consider
    what it is possible atm -> go kamael and save as much as you can
    what it is impossible atm -> go other classes [you won't hit a single mob ending up more frustrated] or ask to a company to give
    a service for free

I went sk
    i couldn't get past lvl 40 seriously and i've tried for 5 days at every hour of the day
    too
    many
    kamael
    archers

What am i doing?
    tanking everything
    there are 2 packs on sale in the l2store 10 € each
    if you tank 10 days the free stuff you save 20€ [60€ x month to invest in events]
    meanwhile
    do a kamael archer for the adena
    a ton of adena

14. Lucas Campos

Lucas Campos User

I agree. I reach the lvl62 but now, all my SG pots expires and i can do nothing having only the daily gifts. Theres no events to do when you are not farming, no one is doing PVP, only farming.

And me, i just wont to donate every week to continue play this ****.

15. Vazzrek123

Vazzrek123 User

Create new account and amass LP. Buy sayha for you main account. Problem solved

16. Darlik

Darlik User

Sorry but the answer of “do a kamael archer” or “make a new acount” are pathetic.

If we wanna play with a class the solution to the problem is not stop playing with that class and play with the op class.

Nyweris likes this.
  17. Leckter

Leckter User

On the other hand, noone stops you from playing your class. This is how it is, so deal with it the way you want. Solutions were given, and they have nothing "pathetic".

18. fragus

fragus User

I can bet that every QQ person about creating another acc/playing on alts, never played on old Lineage, where it was subscription based, only NCsoft servers (except privates ofc) for EU community. That was literally pain, and that was true hardcore... L2 was actually Queen of grinding compared to all mmo's.

Now everyone wants everything in table, to be easy to get. This is actually pathetic

Leckter and SK111 like this.
  19. SK111

SK111 Banned

Yeah fragus
    Back in 2004 you had to grind up 4 months to get to lvl 20
    Then you had to do another 4 months of quests in ruins of agony collecting bones to afford a brigandine set
    Then another 4 months to afford the revolution sword
    12 months to gear up with d grade stuff and the max lvl was 40

Btw you don't even need to make a 2nd account
    Just make another toon make it go kamael archer when you hit 40 you have to go to aden
    The main downside of doing alts in the same account is that you don't get the +16 no grade weapon
    Don't worry
    You get an emi bow for free
    The donwside is that you get only 2k d grade arrows so your grind should be limited
    Nope
    There are plenty of gamers who are trying to oe the 10 € emi bow +7 but very often they fail so they have a spare c infinite quiver
    Purchase an infinite c quiver for 500k and here you go
    When the SG pots and the other free stuff is over on your second toon make a third toon and so on
    Mail to the second, third, fourth toon the infinite c quiver
    At lvl 56 it's 3 to 5kk x day + from 200 to 500 lcoins aka from 10 to 25 SG pots
    for free

I have to say another thing about the kamael archers horde i found out
    The other classes struggle with this horde aka put a nuker in the same spot with 3 kamael archers on top of it
    and that what's happening everywhere on both servers from lvl 1 to 65
    The nuker won't kill a single mob in 24h
    The kamael archer instead rejoys the horde
    The more kamael archers there are the faster is the respawn time
    so all in all it's a 24h/7days oneshotting
    Se you in game.

Edit:
    although you can oneshot everything from lvl 1 to 69 i do prefer to get the crafting points
    too so i lure the mob with the attack command then oneshot, well two shot, it
    all in all the macro should look like
    /usershortcut 15
    /usershortcut 11
    /usershortcut 15
    /usershortcut 15

the two other attack commands shouldn't be needed but i find out that sometimes
    especially when there are obstacles your kamael archer hits a mob then the mob
    goes behind the obstacle and the kamael archer switches target
    so now you have a potential threat with almost full hp coming towards you unseen
    a potential death
    nope
    with the two other attack command you kill the mob before it goes behind the
    obstacle.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  20. fragus

fragus User

Fact is - L2 was always group/party based game. Always. Period. In older chronicles (C1-Interlude) u was almost unable to farm/exp alone after 20lvl - for casual players. Doesnt matter which class.

Gracia-freya-H5 was a "prelude" to GoD to lvlup quickly to 85 and prepare for awakening.

After some time they launch Classic. Figure it out by urself why...

Now we have L2e. This is for players who cant spend 12h daily to farm/exp/grind.

Dude, im 67 now, and im playing 2-3h daily + autohunt when im in work (mostly got PKed after 1-2h but nvm). Now u can do smth playing solo. U can see progression. And as i said before u couldnt do shieeeet solo, w/o hanging 2-3 boxes on ur back.

Can u see differences?
    Oct 13, 2019
    Now in L2e, u just have to make kamael to earn money to be able to farm/exp. That's all.

Its nothing compared to old L2. Its freaking easy

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2019