1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Biggest downside of L2E

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by 22Fast, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Yes it was known before game start that this chronicle is solo p2w game(or mobile waifu growing game lol). So dunno why all creating parties/cps... you kids play game and know 0 about it, even thought russians came here and told everything EVERYTHING!!! And then they call me child and to go grow up xD pathetic kids(or with kid dreams?).

2. fragus

fragus User

Ok then, wont even bother more to reply to you.

Just...leave

3. SK111

SK111 Banned

Yeah it isn't not even worth to spend time to respond
    Those kids can't afford 20 € [+7 weapon + saysha pack] cuz their mommy won't allow them to use the wallet
    and they come in here to QQ
    GG
    make a kamael archer lvl 60 from 5 to 15kk x account
    ofc the ones who made the horde already played on l2 essence ru so on day 1 they knew exactly what to do
    and played at least 10 accounts at once

Btw all those kids go max to lvl 60 then go perma red and quit
    Bye.

4. IplayPVE

IplayPVE User

Every p2w game needs f2p players so whale's have someone to kill, if f2p players will leave you will also cos even spending million euros will not make just killing mobs fun

5. SK111

SK111 Banned

Sorry but you didn't read what i wrote
    all you need it's 20 € and a wallet
    period
    The kids will keep coming don't worry as they do on ncwest thinking innova works for free just for them
    Ofc the ones who are now 76+ already knew what to do
    i'm playing only one account my main is in full b grade + i've got several alts with +7 and c
    grade set on the same account
    The ones who are now 76+ have locked down all the raid bosses and they are playing at
    least 10 accounts at once
    so they can afford to buy 40 L800 packs at once = 60kk x day

If you don't have 20 € sorry this game is not for you

6. IplayPVE

IplayPVE User

If you think that 20 eur is enough than you know nothing about this game, and that's normal cos it's new on eu region, I have been playing it from the day it opened in ru like 5 or 6 months ago and I know for a fact that it is way way more expensive than 20 eur.

Nyweris likes this.
  7. SK111

SK111 Banned

Well yeah you are right but
    it's like on ncwest if you have the adena you don't have to hit the l2store button never ever
    guess how you can get enough adena to afford the first p2w item they will throw at us
    i bet it's the jewel boxes before the brooch 5 (30 days) they gave to us will expire
    kamael archers to feed your main
    Don't blame me
    I'm doing what all the others did before me and if you want you can call me stupid cuz it took to me 5
    days to understand what was going on in here
    Ofc who played on l2 essence ru already knew they had to go kamael archers
    if you played in there why didn't you know that?

8. IplayPVE

IplayPVE User

I knew that kamael are best farmers but this time, on this serv I don't want to turn game in to second job by switching 8 acc for daily sayha. I already know how endgame looks , have killed epics, been on siege and see no reason to hurry. People who can spend 100+ eur monthly or play all day, or better both will be getting to *endgame* in few days already, cos endgame starts 76+ (some already did) and there is no way any casuals can compete with them in any way, so I don't, I just play slow and work on making casual and friendly community.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
    SK111 likes this.
  9. SK111

SK111 Banned

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111

I made the same mistake on ncwest when they launched the jewel boxes
    first day i've spent more than 500 $ ending up with all lvl 1 jewels
    I thought i was stupid, and i was stupid to do that, but there were nutst far way worst than me
    You can't catch up, in the short term, with the no lifers who are running 10+ accounts and work in here
    or with the ones who are spending, and will spend grands and grands every week.
    For sure they will quit. This game has always been about not who hits smth firts but about who quit the last
    Enjoy the game, make friends and the like. The fun will come
    Atm to farm adena, and no SG pots, there's only the kamael archer option.
    Maybe they will nerf it maybe not
    I'm running only one account. I play mostly 3 hours x day, 5 in the we.
    I'm running while I'm at work or doing something else kamael archers alts on the same account
    and i keep an eye every 6 hours or so
    if someone pks me who cares
    if i get dc who cares
    if my main hasn't a book yet who cares
    the only important thing to don't forget is to don't spend more than 100 € x month
    and never ever play with the loot boxes again.

10. MrCocaine

MrCocaine User

It's not 1990 anymore and i doubt you were even born back then. There is nothing free in this world - your crying about how impossible to farm you can address with koreans and hear what they say. People say you have to pay to farm is complete BS as there is no monthly fee for this game. Also after lvl 65 u r seeing much much more adena and with +16 NG you can farm till 75+. On 75 level on afk farm i make about 10-12 mil a day. This covers all the expenses for spirit ores and soulshots. L2E was not made for low level play - real game starts after 76+ - how u get there is up to you.
    Oct 14, 2019
    U r so wrong my friend. With l2e content endgame starts at 81+ not before...

11. SK111

SK111 Banned

I fully subscribe what Mrcocaine wrote but there's a BIG if
    Atm no one can get past lvl 60 because the 3 exp zones are full at every hour of the day.
    This it's innova's fault and not a gamer's fault.
    The mobs are too few and the exp zones are crowded. Even a kamael archer get only 5% of lvl 60 x day
    +
    There are so many kids logging in after they return from school
    A normal gamer is simply frustrated by this situation and even if he/she paid for a b grade set + a b grade weapon simply can't exp
    The kids instead, who don't want to pay a single cent to innova, go perma red at lvl 60
    As a result many paying players are forced to revert back to cemetery or ev
    but they are beeing constantly pked by the kids horde.
    We are talking about more than 10 pkers running around the map.
    Post 13.00 p.m gmt+1 to 01.00 am gmt +1 we are talking about more than 50 pkers gone
    perma red.

To me or Innova does something about this situation or it will loose a ton of real money [$ - € call it as you wish]
    because the frustration has a limit.
    The only thing a normal paying gamer can do atm it's to make a ton of kamael archers to get adena
    no more.
    So talking about 76+ content in here atm it's pure nonsense
    aka you can't write how you get there it's up to you because there isn't, atm, a legal way
    to get there

It's your problem too, mrcocoaine, cuz if all the paying gamers will quit the server will be
    closed.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
  12. Vazzrek123

Vazzrek123 User

Dying on pk should give some punishment to pk or killing pk player should at least give some rewards that's all it is to say here

13. Nyweris

Nyweris User

You still can't see truth of this server... XP and lvl is not a problem, problem is p2w enchantable items and more of them coming in shop... Mby then you will realise for what audience this game is made... GL to all grown ups who will fight their wallet fights xD Keep up with clueless and ilusionary posts, you always making my day kidos....

14. SK111

SK111 Banned

Now it's clear you can't read Nyweris and you are full of hate because you simply can't afford this game
    So please go somewhere else
    As on ncwest since 2004 the gear isn't the problem
    No need to hurry or rush for it
    The first brand new +10 hv set on ncwest was worth 500 billions
    Don't never ever play with the loot boxes or the korean random chance of enchanting or compounding
    I've posted Rafa's story elsewhere
    Top 5 top dog on ncwest
    Total spent 50$ a month but every month since the launch.

On the other side unless they unleash something like the heine fishing baits there isn't, atm, any legal method to get past lvl 60
    Period.
    And untill innova does something there won't be any legal method to get past lvl 60.
    Period.

15. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Read what? Your ncsoft expearance? Man you came to innova and new L2 about which you have no idea, thought all ideas was given to you by russians. Anyway soon you will play alone and I can guarantee it to you. OFc except if innova gona make drastic changes, but I doubt it(thought heard rusian wana discharge saiha bufs :O) So anyway payable items and gambling mechanics is ridiculous as it is and soon all will see power it gives. Hope more ppl will endure it like you will or like I said, you gonna play with few heroes who survived... Anyway gl mate, you seem strong, but even you will brake in this server lol

16. IplayPVE

IplayPVE User

You can farm epics easy enough from 76 , you can take castle, become hero , use 99% of your skills, except few class like tank who needs mass chains there is nothing that different from 76 to 81 cos win or lose in this and mostly all other versions of l2 mostly will depend on a) over enchanted items b) Zerg
    So tell me why you need 81 for endgame?

About exp not being a problem yes and no, fi you play only pve sure it's not a problem if you aim at pvp it is, just cos when one pro rmt can or Ally will get to 76 + they will start to free farm all epics and sell them for cash, with that cash they will over boost and soon server will be farmed by one Ally, everyone else pvp oriented will get bored and leave

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
  17. MrCocaine

MrCocaine User

I can tell you that when l2e was opened in Ru zone chances for successful enchant were much much higher that was bringing huge disbalance in the game. At this version enchant rates were nerfed and u have to spend thousands to achieve same for what on ru i spent hundreds. For example - it cost me $40 to get adena talisman +7 on ru zone and roughly 200$ to get the same here. Not everyone can afford that and if there are 10 people out of 500 that do that - you won't see a huge disbalance.

And additionally, without people who play for fun and willing to put money in a hobby, server won't exist. I can't spend 24/7 playing to achieve something but i can spend few hundred without hurting my wallet on what i like. Hope this makes sense.
    Oct 14, 2019
    There are so many more locations to farm on 60+ than 3 where there are no to few people.

Seal of shillen - 60-70 lvl mobs
    Plains of glory - 58-68 ( you don't have to go left from TP but you can go right and the location is huge, very few people farm at the end there)
    Blazing swamp is 65+
    Fields of massacre 55-70 if you go towards catacombs you will see doom knights which are 62-65 level)
    Necropols - 60-70 lvl mobs.

Additionally in all these locations there spots that people are unaware of and they are always empty. If interested PM me and i'll show you where exactly.

So it's about knowing the game and locations rather than complaining about it.

Nyweris likes this.
  18. SK111

SK111 Banned

The funniest thing of you russian guys is that you think you're the smartest and the ones who spent the most
    You are the noobest in the server and even the crappier noob in here spent more in an hour on ncwest than you in your entire l2 life

fields of massacre lvl 55 full
    part 1 full

[​IMG]

part 2 full

[​IMG]

plains of glory lvl 60 full

[​IMG]

If you want i can continue for another 60 pages.

I can even say to you why this is happening
    to force the gamers to buy primeval extensions from the store
    but if a company is leaded by too much greed that company will loose customers.

You are atm lvl 71 6th in the top 150 only because having played on ru you already knew you what to do
    and i'm speaking about tribunal and pride clans
    nothing more nothing less

Now if you don't have heine fishing baits to spare so we can get past lvl 60 please return to your russian cave.
    Oct 14, 2019
    There are more players than mobs in every 60+ exp zone so yeah
    really funny

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2019
  19. Nyweris

Nyweris User

Kamalols, kamalols everythere! OH noes, actually there is few places free of them, Fields of massacre on F<- letter in left side :p

20. SK111

SK111 Banned

And you haven't seen anything yet nym
    That's the red server almost kamael archers free
    On blue server you can't even get to lvl 40 due to the kamael horde
    I'm not ranting about innova policy to restrict the 60+ exp zones
    its their business
    but at least give a 30 days ban to the kids who are pking the whole server
    just cuz they can't get past lvl 60 for free.
    It isn't funny, at all, to be pked more than 150 times a day.